Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

If you sell everything you get back. Almost all of us are losing money since the bitcoin is down. Which of us has sold everything in December 2017. I think very few people do that, a psychological FUD is happening. I advise people to increase their skills, knowledge in the translation. I will keep everything there and wait for the miracle to happen. I love crypto and I believe in my own choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
I'm not too sure if you are making a big mistake but if you are gaining better after then we are not in n the place to judge you just do whatever you want it is your money atleast it got used somehow. From a range of price of $20000 to $5000 even an idiot know how to sell if they don't have a choice. Some people will say you're making a big mistake then just experience what you've experienced and they will truly know what it's like.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

It was easier for me, because I had prepared myself to that. When I just entered this market I already knew that the things are tough here and I will be scammed, decieved and undervalued, lol.
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

sell everything shitcoin right now. on this day do believe it if they can reach in 2019 many token scam and if you have a sell it don't hold it you must active in social media and telegram and ask something if there project will not fail. one time i ask the admin what is the project came from so he kick me i guess they do not know and im thinking the project is scam.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

no no no definitely not it is not the time to sell everything from the  deapest of my heart that crypto is going to be fine again it is justone of those bad falls and nothing else it is going to grow in a few weeks and all those who hold their coins will be glad as they become rich.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Why do you say to sell everything? I will stay consistent on the investments I make because I believe in bitcoin rises. If you are not sure you can sell your property. And I will remain patient and consistent in my investments.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Sorry to hear that you are quitting cryto. Very understandable if you got in in 2017 on all time high and it's very difficult to hold and wait it out. Even everyone is telling patient is a must with cryto. People got in 2016 and they are still in profit and mostly likely and much easier for them to hold it.

Good luck.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Current market prices are very low. In recent days, the market is moving well so I think this is not the right time to sell these.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

I am not agreed with you, but noone told u that trading will be easy, but sadly u lost money, in trading u can always lose, dosnt matter what are u trading.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

Sorry to hear that you are quitting cryto. Very understandable if you got in in 2017 on all time high and it's very difficult to hold and wait it out. Even everyone is telling patient is a must with cryto. People got in 2016 and they are still in profit and mostly likely and much easier for them to hold it.

Good luck.

Yes it's really hard for someone to understand that they need to wait than sell their coin in low price, especially if the people who already lose their money is the people who didn't study very well all about crypto, I guess you will regret when the time comes that the market will recover.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

selling everything is not the answer because the market price will still soon to grow up again and the market is just volatile that's why it was dumping today.

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Sell ​​everything to buy bitcoin?
This is unattractive, you do not have to sell everything or everything to buy bitcoin. You simply buy bitcoin with your savings, or sell unworthy goods in use again to buy bitcoin.

I think, everything is under control and now we can buy alts because the price will definitely go up now that will really give us all the good profit. Now for me, holding a coin would be more profitable for the future than selling it.
the market is bound to grow up and the market becomes red because of FUD from China and news from the Korean government about the ban on the exchange that makes many users sell their coins at very low rates and prices start to fall.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

dominate.

Well it’s always good to sell whenever you have made enough profit but what all these panic selling creating opportunities for whales to buy lots if coins at a very cheaper rate, don’t you think we should learn to hold most of our coins and prevent the whales from making bigger profits and ripping others off? I’m not trying to say that you shouldn’t sell all your coins, it’s  a matter of choice, always do what your mind tells you to do at the right time. And always try to be smart. And for the noobs, if that’s how it works then know that noobs never end
coinoutraged

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

dominate.

Unfortunately while you were making this post many people were selling everything to buy Bitcoin before it crashed.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

dominate.

Selling everything on my wallet and it will do. The real world at large a great mind. I do not capitalism in the future, I believe in science, but we should do that they belong. The only way to keep track record in the right direction, I do believe in science and it is to invest in recent years
agnesada

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

i invested 25k$ Bitconnect 1 years ago, i had profit but i didn't withdraw, i re-invest with all profit. In 16 January, i lost all money Sad
 But I believe in Bitcoin, blockchain technology is the future of the world, I 'll buy back when btc price 4k2( fibo=0.786).   All in Smiley
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

dominate.

I think it is not good to sell all your token righ away. Unless the price pumped. Then that would be the good time to sell it. But sometimes it is better to hold.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Uhm thanks for the advise but no thanks. Trading since 2017 is not very impressive, also it doesn't make you kind of a guru when it comes to crypto currency. I don't know what denomination is the 110,000, but if it was dollars then that's impressive. Losing them sucks but i guess you should've just cash in your chips rather than bet some more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
cryptounintended

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very complex. No one said it would be easy. You can both earn and lose. I'm sorry, but I'll stay and believe in success.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Buying and selling something is completely dependent upon you. But in the investment, we should always take the risk and delete that you have done something wrong. Many times I have three people not taking the responsibilities and assuming that others are doing something wrong. I mean it is not a machine you cannot get profit every time you invest any amount you like. If you invest some amount then others have to reply to that amount and it is possible that they do not have the amount which you have invested and maybe that is very high. There are a lot of scenarios that can happen in an investment and you can I claim the Bitcoin system for all of the stuff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: