Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5756 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

In this bear market it is better to buy coins while they are cheap rather than  dumping all your coins and profit for few $ or just getting your ROI back. I would rather wait till the market recovers.
Situations are too excited and favorable as Bitcoin is available on low price but we should not get too much excitement so as to make better decisions. The low market benefits us the most to use less money for investment and to collect Bitcoins in larger quantity.

If need to manage everything and to invest with normal amount not to put your whole wealth here because it is not a wise decision you have to take care of everything around your.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

Yes if you are talking about bitcoins which are in the market and are not listed in the high ratings then definitely consider selling coins, as the market emerges to a higher valuation only the top few coins will dominate the market and the probability for failure will decrease as you go up in the list.

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
I am agree with your few points but if sec approves bitcoin ETF than big money will come in this market and many top Altcoins and bitcoin price will make new ATH.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
You will lose your opportunity to earn more money if you will now sell all of your cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies are still not valuable and I am sure that it will boom in the following years. It is better if we will keep it in a long time.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

Yes, sell everything and just buy back once it is already near the moon. ha ha!
No I am just kidding. I really recommend buy and HODL. You can never go wrong in HODLing.
It looks irrelevant for people who can not look at the market and want to sell home or land in order to invest in the Bitcoin. Relevant for those who can afford or if the savings are not enough to start they can upgrade to it by doing with less valuable coins first. They may be able to invest here after gaining experience and enough profit to start with the Bitcoin without any difficulty.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

dominate.

Just sell the coins that you think that do not have potential. Try to identify first if the coin that you hold is promising or not. You will miss many trains if you will now sell all of your altcoins.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

No I am just kidding. I really recommend buy and HODL. You can never go wrong in HODLing.
It looks irrelevant for people who can not look at the market and want to sell home or land in order to invest in the Bitcoin. Relevant for those who can afford or if the savings are not enough to start they can upgrade to it by doing with less valuable coins first. They may be able to invest here after gaining experience and enough profit to start with the Bitcoin without any difficulty.

I think for new investors that wants to buy bitcoin and planning of selling their land or any assets maybe need to study first the trend of the market and how it goes because they may lose a lot if they will not have enough knowledge.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

dominate.

I sell everything is to give a good thing that you can get the market it as an excuse for those that you are a good job. The real world at all, but we should be wise to invest, but we can get the right direction, but I believe in science and it will continue in science. I do a lot of money will continue to invest
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

If i had token now in my wallet then the price at that time is on that pick, id rather to sell it everything cos we cannot control the manipulation of big whales who had made on this pricing control, its hard to rose up the price but if you had patience you earn a lot at the right time..
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

It seems that it does not need you better to seek information from the coin first before you buy coin and you better do not easily affected with others you should be able to analyze and make your experience become your key, do not until you fooled by fake coin for the umpteenth time and do not be greedy.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

To sell and to hold is much dependent on the individual's financial status. If i do not have enough money on me, then i have to sell everything so as to get financed. I cant get it back for real but i sell to stabilize myself financially.
Dillnoon

Activity: 27
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

dominate.

You will lose your opportunity to earn more money if you will now sell all of your cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies are still not valuable and I am sure that it will boom in the following years. It is better if we will keep it in a long time.
In my opinion. Officially in this market we need to equip ourselves with knowledge and confidence in ourselves to conquer this market. Let's calmly conclude, to learn how their predecessors succeeded. Determine, do not rush to lead to disappointment.
mandro

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

I think. Let's calm thinking, assertive. We do not hurry, considering the market situation it will fluctuate up or down. Normally it is up and down the rules, we have to grasp the rules that join. Need to invest smart to be effective.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

dominate.

Just sell the coins that you think that do not have potential. Try to identify first if the coin that you hold is promising or not. You will miss many trains if you will now sell all of your altcoins.
I agree with that. We should analyze the coins that we are holding if they have something to do in the future or if they have a potential in long term basis because if we are just investing into something like a cryptocurrency that is hype driven then there is no future with that and it is more likely to punish you by giving you a lot of problems like profit loss.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I don't think that selling all is a good idea because you can lose everything, it is really unwise. I think that selling and trading is a good way to earn if you know the limits, I think it is like this
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

only people who dont have stoplosses loose.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

the crypto world is still the stage of development. If you want to buy bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin with savings you own or sell your goods that are not worth using to buy bitcoin and Sell everything or everything to buy bitcoin, that is a stupid thing. If we sell everything or everything, it can cause us to fall and the poor have nothing
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Don't take immediate decision without thinking the possible outcome, before you sell take another thoughts think again and if you find it good for you then do it. If I were you, Hold and invest is a very wise decision regarding this matter.
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:27:57 AM

I think you are the more experienced person than us about crypto. But I'm not agreed with your decision. I think you clearly know this is a normal market condition so no need to doubt to sell the coins.  I think you should just keep it rekt some months.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

do not sell anything for the sake of getting big profits but it's just a dream, meaning it will be futile unless you sell something definite with a positive purpose, because everything must be well thought Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: