Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

do not sell anything for the sake of getting big profits but it's just a dream, meaning it will be futile unless you sell something definite with a positive purpose, because everything must be well thought Grin Grin
Yes I agree on that selling everything is not the right thing to do specially on this down market, if we are going to sell everything we are maybe in a big loss in the near future when the price rise up high. I believe that the best strategy to do is to buy and hold more coin in order for us to become more profitable in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

It depends on people whether they like to sell it on the time that they want to earn their profit but I recommend to selling it when it has a biggest profit than selling it because the market is falling down with a small amount of profit then you will invest it again it it's just the same but if you invest and wait for a long time with a biggest value it is matter.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Hold good

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:00 AM

At the moment I think we should not sell what we have. At present prices are quite low compared to previous months. So this is not the time to buy.
oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

I am very envious of the author selling everything in January. Really a very sensible move. If it is now, then he can buy more, even more than 5 times the currency, which is a very big return.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

At the moment I think we should not sell what we have. At present prices are quite low compared to previous months. So this is not the time to buy.
sell our asset right now just make us suffered loss.holding all asset just decrease it value.but while cryptomarket recovered again, it value could be normal again or maybe increase a lot.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

Don't take immediate decision without thinking the possible outcome, before you sell take another thoughts think again and if you find it good for you then do it. If I were you, Hold and invest is a very wise decision regarding this matter.
always make multyplan for each our trade could give positive impact to our result.so we dont trapped into huge loss.in our plan must mentioned action if price move against our hope.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

Cryptocurrency market occurs in cyberspace without any institution or government in charge of the transaction, so we should be more careful because the risk of loss or wrong investment will impact on our own. Pyramid scheme in Bitcoin is very likely because Bitcoin investment occurs in cyberspace without any face to face of the promoter and investors therefore we must be clever in sorting the investment.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.
I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.
This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money.
Absolutely true, whenever someone gain profit someone is also losing at the other end and i think there are more losers that gainers here.

the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme
I think that is not the way why bitcoin is being created. Bitcoin has a purpose and it's definitely not for pyramid scheme.

Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

I understand your point of of view as anybody can just observe it happening yet this is not supposed to be how bitcoin should be used. People hold coins and sell later when the values gets high. No matter if this situation is intentional or not, the result is that this will really happen because the pricing system is not flat. And it is designed to go up with demands. But should anybody wants to make bitcoin work naturally then we should promote it to all of the entire world population so that it will be a bit stable. Small withdrawals won't probably had a big effect if all people will be using it regularly on a purpose.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
I agree on the market argument as a pyramid. All market values ​​move and push at the top. However, I do not think ICO / altcoin will reduce investor interest in bitcoin. It has many factors that I believe affect the opposite direction. Sometimes if who abuse the USDT, it can be a big mistake. Smiley
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I wouldn't day trade. Especially being new in this, because I figure others know better than me and I would lose it all. It's best to just hold.
you are right, for now do not sell or buy.
better to hold existing assets, observe the market until bitcoin prices rise again.
and do not get affected by negative news. bitcoin will go up this is just a matter of time only.
just need a little patience.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

I'm sorry to say but, I don't agree.. Because for me, it's time to buy.. I don't know why we have different perspective. But good analitycal post anyway, maybe because it's based on your own experience.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

Do not rush to sell everything ever. The law of meanness always works - as soon as you sell everything, so the market begins to unfold immediately. Sometimes it seems that everyone is just waiting for you to sell your tokens, so that the price soared into the sky. At the very few times it was: Kept tokens for a month in the hope of growth and as soon as the price sold soared by 40-50% on the same day - just some kind of mysticism, but it's really a fact. So wait and profit is waiting for you.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

Indeed many ico / project is now scam but not all projects are scam because if we pay more attention to whitepaper and project team maybe it will make us know that the team is good and chances are not cheat us. If you do not want to get a better scam you see the rating of the ico.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

If i had token now in my wallet then the price at that time is on that pick, id rather to sell it everything cos we cannot control the manipulation of big whales who had made on this pricing control, its hard to rose up the price but if you had patience you earn a lot at the right time..
It seems very easy for you to say this but in reality, you can not do it mate. Unless maybe you do not like reading on cryptocurrency and how some big news site influence newbies to keep hodling their coins tight when it is time to take their profit. When prices are high, it is when big news and good news arise which will make it difficult for you to sell. Imagine every day your coins keep increasing, will you sell them?
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

i would not sell my coins just because a dumbass tell me to do it so, what is the reason for that? he is bored and he wants us to sell all of our coins? Came on, this is another nonsense thread and it does not even deserve attention.

komodosevket

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

I think it's too early to talk about selling everything, the return point has not been reached yet and bitcoin will still take off and fall more than once.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

If i had token now in my wallet then the price at that time is on that pick, id rather to sell it everything cos we cannot control the manipulation of big whales who had made on this pricing control, its hard to rose up the price but if you had patience you earn a lot at the right time..
It seems very easy for you to say this but in reality, you can not do it mate. Unless maybe you do not like reading on cryptocurrency and how some big news site influence newbies to keep hodling their coins tight when it is time to take their profit. When prices are high, it is when big news and good news arise which will make it difficult for you to sell. Imagine every day your coins keep increasing, will you sell them?

Selling everything is not a good Idea actually, in today's market it will not be that profitable in selling all your funds, the good thing to do is to hold it and make some profit from it.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Selling everything is a personal predicament, it is possible to lose all of your fortune in the crypto money market because the risk is big. For this reason, i was sell half of my investment and i will continue to keep the rest in this market.
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

Selling everything is a personal predicament, it is possible to lose all of your fortune in the crypto money market because the risk is big. For this reason, i was sell half of my investment and i will continue to keep the rest in this market.

yes it all depends on each person for the assets in the crypto because everyone has different needs. by selling everything to take advantage I do not think it's an efficient and better way to sell some to buy it back when the price of correction is low enough and keep it partially back so that the price will continue to increase will be a lot of profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: