Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!  (Read 803 times)
pinksheep1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

I must admit....I'm getting nervous. I bought in early 2014 & have held through all that has happened since. In December, I was worth more than I've ever been before, or ever will be again by a long shot. Today my coins are only worth half that as you all know, but if I sold them all now, I'd still have more money than ever before. I can't bear to think of having had so much & losing it all. Really undecided as what to do now. I suppose the sensible thing to do would be sell at least some of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

You are "investing" since 2017. You have no clue how this market works. 2017 was a bull market - now it's time to take a little break as always. We have survived Mt. Gox.
more like since 2017.12.31 - when he purchased ripple for 3-4$  Grin
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

I must admit....I'm getting nervous. I bought in early 2014 & have held through all that has happened since. In December, I was worth more than I've ever been before, or ever will be again by a long shot. Today my coins are only worth half that as you all know, but if I sold them all now, I'd still have more money than ever before. I can't bear to think of having had so much & losing it all. Really undecided as what to do now. I suppose the sensible thing to do would be sell at least some of them.

Why the hell would you sell at low ? There was a drop every January since the past 2-3 years. Just HODL
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Sell it man, greed is not good. I was greedy too and didnt sell on time and lost a bit more then half. Just sell and go out and rebuy when rsk/ln news will come out. It has been tested twice at 10200, third test it will go to 7000 and the crash will be even bigger!!!
pinksheep1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Sell it man, greed is not good. I was greedy too and didnt sell on time and lost a bit more then half. Just sell and go out and rebuy when rsk/ln news will come out. It has been tested twice at 10200, third test it will go to 7000 and the crash will be even bigger!!!

Just because it has fallen in January before & recovered, it doesn't mean that it will always. Some time it may go down & never recover!
CryptoBaxing

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I follow those simple rules of mine:
1) Invest only what you can afford to lose (this a new unstable market )
2) Don't sell if you are at loss
No regrets, if the prices goes to 0 & coin dies, because I followed rule number 1.
No regrets, if the price goes to the moon, because I followed rule number 2.
TheRealProphet

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

If I were you I would sell. You can kiss goodbye for $10k+ prices for a while.
Crypt0dummy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

It's pure panic, don't make rash decisions. If you have experience in trading, as you say, even though one year is still not much, you should be aware of how volatile bitcoin is.
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Oooooh so 'it has been tested'.
Well now I'm like totally fu*king convinced.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

You and people like you are exactly the reason why btc can't have a serious grow. You got in in 2017 just to trade and make money and I am glad that you are getting out. I even prefer a btc back to 150usd having the old investors like back in 2016 that stayed for something called principals and did realize the real value of bitcoin than going to 100000 by people like you that look only to btc / fiat value. Please stay at your fiat and don't even consider to come back.

vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

You and people like you are exactly the reason why btc can't have a serious grow. You got in in 2017 just to trade and make money and I am glad that you are getting out. I even prefer a btc back to 150usd having the old investors like back in 2016 that stayed for something called principals and did realize the real value of bitcoin than going to 100000 by people like you that look only to btc / fiat value. Please stay at your fiat and don't even consider to come back.

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
CryptoBaxing

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

He is just spamming same message over and over again, I think its time to report him as this is not something we should see on this forum.
pinksheep1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

My coins are in a paper wallet.....if I decided to sell some, where should I import them to? Which exchanges support Bitcoin Cash, BTG, BCD etc?
Speculatoross

Activity: 490
Merit: 353

this is not a bounty avatar

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

My thought exactely:)
As someone said before, we survived MtGox lol

I'm not selling my btc for fiat now for sure. But what do you guys think about taking advantage of this lows and change some btc for example in eth/ltc or others altcoin right now?

nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

dominate.

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dont give a fuck how much fiat I can get, I didn't sell when it was 150, or 800, or back to 500, or 1000, or 400, ir back to 1500, or 8000, or 20k and I am not going to trade it for fiat even at 10000000000. I WIL SPEND IT ONCE THE TIME IS RIGHT, SPEND, NOT TRADING FOR FIAT.. Btc means a lot more than how much fiat you can get.

DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

If you have bought in 2014 and not sold at 19000 why are you even considering selling now? It would think if you did not need the money at 19000 then you surely should keep it in coins. Noone knows if the price will hold above 10000 but selling out of panic you are only feeding your coins to the whales who shorted bitcoin futures on CME.
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

How many of these threads are you going to make?

But yes selling everything is probably the profitable play based on current technicals.
Speculatoross

Activity: 490
Merit: 353

this is not a bounty avatar

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

My thought exactely:)
As someone said before, we survived MtGox lol

I'm not selling my btc for fiat now for sure. But what do you guys think about taking advantage of this lows and change some btc for example in eth/ltc or others altcoin right now?

nosense imho
just because if bct grow every other money maybe grow, btc can be "secure" others no

thanks for answer.
I'll usually agree with this, honestly was thinking to maybe do that because of eth fork, hoping not to lose with fees when going back to btc.

Other altcoin you probably right is not worth the risk / is no-sense. I'll buy some with fiat:)

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

Do not think that bitcoin will not return to those prices, he will do it no doubt, just need for this time I think that by the middle of the year everything will be back to normal
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Do not think that bitcoin will not return to those prices, he will do it no doubt, just need for this time I think that by the middle of the year everything will be back to normal

No, I don’t think it is wise to sell everything now, I guess you better hang on and wait for the price to get back to normal. Dont make rush decisions everything will fall into place. Just be patient.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: