Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm gonna sell my house  (Read 6976 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

I think your approach is a bit crazy and irrational. I do not advise anyone to invest all their property in one currency. It is too risky to do so because all investments are risky.

I cant do that also.Selling my house is not the sulotion. how can i start to invest if i sell my best investment where my family stay if i dont have house.Maybe in other way, I will look for other source to do investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

I think something is wrong with you up stair. But if you think that is best you can carry on with it and you will see buyers immediately. Personal Decision but you have to think twice before doing that. My opinion about the matter.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

"the greater the risk the greater the reward". this moment is the bottom of crypto price. I believe that if you can choose the a good portfolio, you will be the same with Bill Gate

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

if you really think that its worth it, nobody can bar you from selling your house. Even if we advise you to think 100x if that's what you want you will do it anyway. I can only wish you to succeed in your decision because that is how you trust bitcoin so much. I salute you for being so brave of thinking of selling your house for bitcoin.  Sometimes we just need to be very brave in our life to attain our goals. Good luck.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

"the greater the risk the greater the reward". this moment is the bottom of crypto price. I believe that if you can choose the a good portfolio, you will be the same with Bill Gate

Thats true but if he failed he will surely become a beggar and sleeping oustside find food in trashcan. But he will get lucky he will be a millionair in just few months or year lol.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

I am sure we touched the bottom today. so i am going to real Estate Dealer for selling my house and buy bitcoin. I suggest you all do that

Before you go selling off your house which i think shows your dedication and your commitment to this cryptocurrency I think that you should at least consider the cons and the pros of what you are doing. For me, you should
Invest with the money that you have from your extra income or extra savings not something that would make you poor because of a possibility. That is not the way of a thinking or a strategic person. A true man would consider all possibilities first

djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

OP supposedly did this in January. If he really did that he lost his house by now.

There is no way to know where the bottom is, or if there is one.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

That's the stupid thing you do. My advice is not to overdo it with bitcoin. Because we will never know how bitcoin tomorrow. You can go crazy with bitcoin but do not overdo it. For me you are really crazy.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

I can tell you that this is the bad way to invest in by spending your house. You might be stressed out because of the dump on the mid January.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

this is a high Risk/high reward investment, if it works out you Will have quite some Nice profit. But what if it fails? What will you do then?  I admire your courage but that's just too much risk for me.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

I think you are in a hurry in making decisions and not quite right. Because after all you and your family still need a place to live, the decisions you will take are at high risk. Better you use your savings to invest dibitcoin, and my advice you should stop all your plans to sell his house.Thanks
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

it's not a good idea to do it. Do you really need to sell your house to invest in bitcoin you do not have any option besides selling your house. Think of it first before you do it to risky to invest in bitcoin. But the final decision is still in you. Do what is right for you and for the future of your family.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I am sure we touched the bottom today. so i am going to real Estate Dealer for selling my house and buy bitcoin. I suggest you all do that
is the OP still alive? I think if he really sold it for investment in Bitcoin then he's getting rich now. posting in january 2017 Grin
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Don't be too hasty to make a decision. Because to invest with Bitcoin or Altcoin always have risks. If you sell all the important assets in your life. I think it's too risky. Try to invest half. The other half is just in case. If the bitcoin price drops, then buy it again. Or if you are worried when the price of bitcoin rises but you don't have time to buy. then buy Altcoin, because when the Bitcoin price rises, the Altcoin price will decrease. that's when the right time to invest into Altcoin.
Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

This is pretty funny. Where are you reading this comments from? The streets or a new house you bought after selling BTC? What did you get in profit? $200?  Roll Eyes

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

I am sure we touched the bottom today. so I am going to real Estate Dealer for selling my house and buy bitcoin. I suggest you all do that
Your suggestion is very stupid. You say we have to sell a house to buy Bitcoin? What do you think right now until you want to sell the most valuable treasure for your family and your life? I know Bitcoin is very profitable for anyone who wants to buy it. But there must be another way to buy Bitcoin like you work in offline or other online jobs and your salary can be collected and if enough is enough you can buy Bitcoin or other coins.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Dont do that please, i dont think i will do that. First of all, your house is already an asset, why sell them? Its a basic thing you need in life. You are lucky to have your very own house (we only rented ours and dreaming to have our own house). Bitcoin is also unpredictable. Maybe you can earn a lot but at the other hand, you can have a big loss. (bye bye money and house). If you really sure in doing this, just invest it properly and think many times before investing it. Just wishing you that you are doing the right thing. In the end you might regret it ( I hope you won't regret it)
- I think most people here will also think the same as you, they will think to the risks they can face, then they will choose not to sell their house because they do not have enough confidence and courage to invest in bitcoin. However, I feel that standing at a certain angle, we should not think things in the normal way, we should have a little breakthrough in thinking, millionaires or billionaires are also people who become rich from crazy thoughts, it means that if someone enough confidence and without fear of loss, they can sell the house and go all in Bitcoin, the risk that big will certainly bring terrible profits

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I think you should not take such a steps, because some time the value of the crypto fall down and you need that time money in such a time you will face the time very hard. I think you should sell such things that are not very hard need like car & bike.  The home is very needy so don't sell it for investment.  Take a step for investment that you can recover not risky one.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

It's all in play my friend and i am not sure you will handle this. Always better to invest your money safe because is not that hard to lose everything at once.
EPICA Token

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Dont think selling anything real estate-ish and your essential for life stuff can be a golden ticket. Only a few people of all could get rich after going "hardcore" and become legends this way, just like in the romantic novel or a lucky movie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: