Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1209 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Yes, I agree

Now Bitcoin price $11880 . Past two days fall in $9500. Now this time to buy bitcoin. If you can't buy bitcoin you will really cry. Because this year end Bitcoin price will be high amount.Then bitcoin growth is rise again continues.

I agree with your words buddy.The price of bitcoin reached remarkable change in past two days.It fall to 9500$,by seeing this I had thought whether  had dreaming.But this is the golden opportunity for the investors and traders.In future,they won't get bitcoin at this price.So I suggest you to inverse now for your future.
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

It doesn't justify that, you are never going to know if the price is going to go up or not, so for me, it is a 50% - 50% , i am still buying, but it doesn't mean that i will be still be buying at more than $20k for each bitcoin.
DPoS2

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

by 2020 bitcoin will be $900,000 as the world drowns in debt and credit

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

The biggest crash in the history? Are you aware of the crash of 2013 when the price dropped by more than 75% of it's all time high? I think that you are not. The last one was just a crash of 65% from it's all time high ($19,900)
slyfox0800

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Bitcoin slowly begins to get out. It would be nice to return the lost positions until the end of the month!
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

Bitcoin slowly begins to get out. It would be nice to return the lost positions until the end of the month!

Now the bitcoin is regain it's strength.Yesterday the price  of bitcoin is 11700$ and now it's 12500$.Nearly 800$ raise in a single day,this simple comparison gives you why this thread made.So you need to use the opportunity to get some profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

Yep it's totally over now and well I would say kudos to all of us who managed to control ourselves when we are stuck in the middle of the dip  and also to those people who bought some and took that time as an advantage of buying, not only with bitcoin but with alts as well. While bitcoin is starting to recover now, there is still time for them who didn't ride when it was around $9k-$11k. They might not cry but for sure they will regret for not buying on that time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Yes, if you don't when market is down, you have your self to blame, those who fail to buy will definitely cry  😂, why those who buy can now smile, sign of relief, and good investment.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

I may not agree to the recent dip that happened three to four days ago as the biggest in the history as a lot of you might be saying because we can't really say if another might happen. But one thing I know for sure is that those whom did not buy then might have missed out in investing. The secret of a successful cryptocurrency investment or trading is to buy in a low price and sell in a high price.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

buying now is not safe i think cause the valued fluctuate again.  I think much better to wait a days or weeks before to buy cause we are not sure on this circumstances cause there's a chance it will drop again as i see the marke percent tagged that showing where the price will go.  
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

by 2020 bitcoin will be $900,000 as the world drowns in debt and credit
That speculation is too much but who knows if that will seen on 2020.
Slowly but surely, this is how the recover goes on after that extreme crash. Price at $12,600 now and that shows a good indication that bitcoin starts to tell others that he's the king and he getting back. For a couple of days from $9,000 to $12,000 and now it's nearly $13,000. While there's time, buy before it gets back at $15,000.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

you're right, they should use this opportunity to buy in a low price to gain a big profits when the bitcoin price will increase again. based on the price now again the bitcoin increased 15% so that means they have a chance to buy in a low price and hold.
somblennx

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Bitcoin still weakening, wait a moment longer to really look very low. Although you are right, now bitcoin weakened drastically so  the greater profit potential we will achieve.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

buying now is not safe i think cause the valued fluctuate again.  I think much better to wait a days or weeks before to buy cause we are not sure on this circumstances cause there's a chance it will drop again as i see the marke percent tagged that showing where the price will go.  
Why not safe ? Buying all at one price is not at all suggested hence buying something right now and then waiting for some more time to buy again even bitcoin prices falling or increasing would be the right way of making sure we are not missing any price level for long term holding.

No one can exactly say what is going to happen and we may get surprised when bitcoin prices bouncing back toward $25k within two or three days. Because it had happened many times with Bitcoins prices in last year. We can expect same thing to happen again and again and I am very much sure bitcoin prices are heading toward $ 1 million levels in next one or two years. So, buying right now must be a very safe and intelligent act for all long-term holder.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Yes buy when bitcoin price goes down and stay on your principle, do not panic selling when bitcoin price fall lower than the price when you buy. In this condition I prefer to hold my bitcoin and waiting until the price reach $ 20k. I trust in the next month bitcoin price Will increase.
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

very well, I think this is the best moment to buy some more bitcoin to add portfolio.
and multiply by buying some of the cheapest altcoins currently.

I do not think it's hard or impossible for Btc to reach $ 30000 this year.
anyone who buys the bitcoin at this time will feel a huge advantage.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

It doesn't justify that, you are never going to know if the price is going to go up or not, so for me, it is a 50% - 50% , i am still buying, but it doesn't mean that i will be still be buying at more than $20k for each bitcoin.

The dump is good for bitcoin, its a just a healthy correction and bitcoin are starting to pump now. Some people say its a bull trap and another dump might occur so better to study the chart and you will see the pattern. Bitcoin needs to break above $14k so it can continue to pump now, before you buy make sure you make your own analysis. Well if the goal is for long term, buy bitcoin for whatever price right now.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

yes yesterday the price of bitcoin is very low and I no longer have the capital to buy bitcoin when the price drops drastically because I have invested all capital in bitcoin, so I suggest you have to have a reserve fund to anticipate when bitcoin price. Go down as it happened - recently, so you get a lot of benefits but those opportunities are often missed by people. so you can get a lot of benefits when bitcoin prices return to normal or go up. This is an opportunity that most people do not realize when there is a chance.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

Yes buy when bitcoin price goes down and stay on your principle, do not panic selling when bitcoin price fall lower than the price when you buy. In this condition I prefer to hold my bitcoin and waiting until the price reach $ 20k. I trust in the next month bitcoin price Will increase.
Buy bitcoin while price now is cheap and grab the big chance to earned profit. Yes never panic selling on bitcoin price when becomes drops. Usually it will go high again so think of buying more when you have money and I also choose to hold mine then wait for the price to rose again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

Yes they will, this price is the best opportunity to buy more bitcoins. And for sure traders do buys a lot of it right now to add some of their bitcoins in their wallets. We don't have to waste this chance and regret later when the price pumps into it's highest value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: