Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to invest in?  (Read 747 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

I'm holding NEO,XEM,ADX,ADA,ETC,LTC but you can add UTK and DENT in your list if you're part of this coin then hold they will release a good project in few months. hope you'll buy this coin.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero are good choices, if you're currently a bitcoin holder I think it would be great for Hold and wait for the right time to sell it

This ^^
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

Try to invest in Goa Coin's masternode - cheap, profitable and new + minable on GPUs
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

All altcoins have seen a lot of potential to survive and adopt the current situation happen in crypto currency society. I know more of them confused where they make investment, because they saw that almost all altcoins are dropping down. I suggest some coins that good to invest in the future.

These are some coins that in my sight making noise in the following weeks or days:
Stratis
Ethereum
Bitcoin cash
Electroneum
Monero
NEO
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Given the current drop and FUD, which altcoins are likely to recover back? Currently invested in Bitcoin but I'm thinking of converting to another coin.
Suggestions?
It all depends on the goals, if you want to make 20-30 then invest in a coin from the top 20, if you want to do from 100% then I advise you to pay attention to less famous but promising coins. example:  PIVX(anonymous coin), KIN( token popular messenger)

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

Ethereum, ETC, Stratis, Bancor, Waves, Ada, XVG, Ripple (not much, there is a risk), Capp, Dash. Start create your portfolio with BTC (about 30-40%) , Ethereum (5-10% for ICO), other part invest in altcoins. If you prefer less risk but also less possible profit - choose the coins from top 10 from coinmarketcap.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

to invest with my own altcoin choose ETH, Monero, waves, IOTA and LTC.
I think the coin will reach a very good price for this year.
and maybe you are also interested.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

ITC is making a good return after hitting $2.60. Since they're covering security of IoT, it's a way better option than IOTA. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Given the current drop and FUD, which altcoins are likely to recover back? Currently invested in Bitcoin but I'm thinking of converting to another coin.
Suggestions?

I think now is the time to invest in Ethereum. Plans to move to POS algorithm, and after a while Ethereum will be nodes, whose owners will receive passive income. So it will gradually to buy, increasing demand and price of Ethereum.

Although the other day crypto market had a great fall, altcoins are growing again and this process will go on further. I would recommend investing into Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, IOTA, Ripple and DeepOnion.
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Altcoin is a category of cryptocurrency that alternative to digital currency bitcoin . There are many altcoin to best investment for the long term like ETH ,Ripple , Deepcoin ,Litcoin . I think it is better choice to invest in it .
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Many altcoins will disappear, because they have bad teams, bad ideas, or are scams. Yet others will grow, like Ethereum did.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

I also invest in Altcoin I bought some coin like Ethereum and waves for long term investment.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

Suggestions?
i only suggesting Ethereum, because most of the ICO are getting in etheruem smart contracts, meaning the explosion is in ethereum after ICO ends at a time. the demand of using ethereum blockchain is more volume/usage than the other altcoins blockchains, so for me after this dip and bitcoin recover it self, ethereum will also followed to the biggest pump in this year (2018).
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Finance XRP
Insurance IXT
Realestate Propy

This year and next year, the tokens used in real business will soar. Other than that it is a lose group.
The above three fields have high affinity with block chains, and development teams are reliable.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Suggestions?
i only suggesting Ethereum, because most of the ICO are getting in etheruem smart contracts, meaning the explosion is in ethereum after ICO ends at a time. the demand of using ethereum blockchain is more volume/usage than the other altcoins blockchains, so for me after this dip and bitcoin recover it self, ethereum will also followed to the biggest pump in this year (2018).
ethereum is safe investment, many project payment are basicly with ethereum, so the ethereum transaction still awake. with many transaction using ethereum it will improve market circulating, so the price of ethereum can growth
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

I think its very important how much you have to invest ,if you have much then you can choose ETH  for example if not so much i can sggest find low marcetcap coin with good features. for example DeepOnion.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

No matter how many FUDs and fake news are circulating around the crypto market, I would really interested on investing more Oyster Pearl PRL because they have a very unique project like decentralization of online storage in the tangle.
Soon, their price value will never dependent on Bitcoin or Ethereum because the PRL payment for peg capacity is fix yearly like for example 128GB = 1PRL/year.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

I think its very important how much you have to invest ,if you have much then you can choose ETH  for example if not so much i can sggest find low marcetcap coin with good features. for example DeepOnion.

Ethereum and DeepOnion are both Altcoins are worth for more investments and depends on your money.
For me, there are so many newly listed altcoins in the coinmarketcap.com that are worth to invest because they're all cheaper and I trying to study their project and I am eying some coins as well that I bet they will soon climb on top altcoins in the near future like Debitum Network DEB and Oyster Pearl PRL.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

Altcoin is a category of cryptocurrency that alternative to digital currency bitcoin . There are many altcoin to best investment for the long term like ETH ,Ripple , Deepcoin ,Litcoin . I think it is better choice to invest in it .
You really listed good coins for investing but I would not have invested in the Ripple.
I think Ripple is not the best coin you can invest in. I would draw attention to ETH and Litecoin I think they will bring great profits.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I will invest in bitcoin, ethereum, Nxt, Bch, which is my top priority, and I will do very well for waiting for a higher price, so I will get a bigger profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: