Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

according to me if asked who should be the target bitcoin will be very difficult to predict it because bitcoin not only targeting the individual even big companies are now many are starting to plunge into digital money, so essentially anyone from there to the desire and interest in bitcoin can be a target .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

Of course its for the people who are sick of traditional banking system whos looking for a financial freedom. Free from ridiculous banking fees and long transaction procedures. Bitcoin was designed to be like that, but today Bitcoin transaction fees are gradually increasing and the confirmations took a bit longer than before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
magorzatagawlok

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

First of all, bitcoin should be used for online calculations. When the transaction speed becomes instant, then you can implement it for payment in real life
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Your asking in general and I'm not sure what of what you want to know about bitcoin but for me the target market of bitcoin are those people who want to invest in stock market and those who people want to earn an easy money like investment in crypto market.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

This the target market in bitcoin of crypto market. There are many people are use in bitcoin they can buy bitcoin and some other coin from crypto market. If you can buy some coin hold on market i am sure you get a good profit. I think many people are many kinds of concept. there are many trader and seller and investor in this market so they are profit or loss from this crypto market. So at last i can say that the bitcoin target market on crypto market. I like and love this market.
Target is the whole world. In my eyes the introducing of bitcoin is not for holding it in your wallet and makes more money after some time. The main purpose is that all the people in the world buy bitcoin and use it for their daily needs. So that the whole world will use only one currency. Shopping will be more essay throughout the world because of easy payment system.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

which is definitely a bitcoin target is a human who wants to open up to new things because bitcoin or crypto offers a variety of features that have never before and will be a phenomenal digital currency breakthrough, and if we can take advantage of it would be very profitable.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

Bitcoin will continue to be recognized and more developed, it will not be monotonous until it's not supported by many people and enliven the market. Here we know that bitcoin/crypto increasingly ogled many people because of investments, trades etc associated with the function/role is good to be the other side of job in the cyberspace. Over time.. I can still make sure that the crypto market will be more enlivened by many people.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
You do not really understand, bitcoin does not have insight a particular target market but all the markets, bitcoin is a currency and so any market, a place where people trade goods and services for money, so this means that bitcoin has unlimited applications and can be used all over the world, this is what governments are afraid the most and I cannot blame them if bitcoin succeeds they will not longer have complete control over the economy.
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

The target of bitcoin market, I think is everyone... Because bitcoin is created for the public, for the world, for the future.. Anyone can have bitcoin and invest. Better yet if bitcoin soon can be known by everyone in the world..
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:14:30 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
Bitcoin can be used by anyone in the world of investing, because bitcoin is very promising results,
And when asked who is msnggunakan?
The use is all the internet users in the present and future, because bjtcoin in the future will be used for online trading and even can be used to transact directly, via handphone to handphone.
I hope this helps.
libertyaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

I think it's more oriented to people with a risk taker attitude, because Btc is less stable than other markets. Also, it is really attractive for economies that have a currency that gets weaker everyday, like Argentina and Venezuela.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Target market would be IT sector people and common people woh have knowledge of crypto and computer.but now it doesn't matter crypto not seen as revolution payment option but as a virtual profitable asset.but still it should be used by people who have knowledge of crypto to avoid getting in scam.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

I think it's more oriented to people with a risk taker attitude, because Btc is less stable than other markets. Also, it is really attractive for economies that have a currency that gets weaker everyday, like Argentina and Venezuela.

Those people invested in stock market are the target investor of crypto because they can easily divert and adapt the nature of investment since its likely the same.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

Those people invested in stock market are the target investor of crypto because they can easily divert and adapt the nature of investment since its likely the same.

If need to start. First you know the all process and information of the trading. Time is important of the trading process. People will be learn more information. trading help to future growth. It good future saving. It connect the all country people. So people easy to exchange any country currency. It start the trading choose the best coin. If don't no how to choose the best coin for the trading. Market place is help to get the more coin list. So you easy to choose the best coin to invest and start the trading with best coin. then you get more profit.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

your question is difficult to digest, maybe you mean is the purpose of this bitcoin market is created, is it so ?, when talking about the target is the target community, the goal is to empower the community in economic progress.
The target market are the users and those who see the need to use it and as far as I am concerned, everyone globally is a target market except for the fact that those who have access to the internet and are more vast when it comes to using the internet will always have an upper hand in adopting earlier than those who do not. However, the main reason why bitcoin came about was so we could have a P2P method of transfer without the third party and the last time I checked every single person needs that as we all deserve some level of freedom.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

share players are indeed the easiest target for bitcoin marketing. because there is a group of people who are hungry for the benefits of the future.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

your question is difficult to digest, maybe you mean is the purpose of this bitcoin market is created, is it so ?, when talking about the target is the target community, the goal is to empower the community in economic progress.
The target market are the users and those who see the need to use it and as far as I am concerned, everyone globally is a target market except for the fact that those who have access to the internet and are more vast when it comes to using the internet will always have an upper hand in adopting earlier than those who do not. However, the main reason why bitcoin came about was so we could have a P2P method of transfer without the third party and the last time I checked every single person needs that as we all deserve some level of freedom.
It is modern age and because of smart phones everyone has internet in their hands now,  if we see now it is digital era where almost everyone has fast access of internet and digital currency specially the bitcoin, as bitcoin is being use more and more so the price is increasing,  as it is the most positive factor that almost all developed countries are accepting bitcoin now,  slot of companies are using bitcoin as transaction which is increasing demand of bitcoin and target market is getting more and more wide.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

Millenials are the best target of bitcoin because it fits so much on their generation but of course it doesn’t mean that everyone cannot join, as long as you understand what is bitcoin and how it will work for you to earn and you have the capital to start also, then you can go and join because there is no selection to be exact, if you feel like joining then you can start and enjoy the benefit and chances of bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

Millenials are the best target of bitcoin because it fits so much on their generation but of course it doesn’t mean that everyone cannot join, as long as you understand what is bitcoin and how it will work for you to earn and you have the capital to start also, then you can go and join because there is no selection to be exact, if you feel like joining then you can start and enjoy the benefit and chances of bitcoin.
Yes, if we are referring to the target, early users are just the fortunate part of the target market but in the literal meaning, they are not meant to be just the target market. Target is the whole community, the whole world, the whole population as far as they can get their hands on it, they understand the real usefulness and they are totally tired and done with the way banking system has entrapped them in making transactions easily without being limited. We all are the target market.
joyclicks

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

The target of bitcoin market, I think is everyone... Because bitcoin is created for the public, for the world, for the future.. Anyone can have bitcoin and invest. Better yet if bitcoin soon can be known by everyone in the world..
The whole world is the target of bitcoin because in the future only cryptocurrency will be usable currency and all other currencies will disappear form the market. Bitcoin is the currency of all people in the world and there are no boundaries and no limits for it. So I think that the whole world is the target for bitcoin because I want to use bitcoin anywhere in the world.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: