Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:11:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

I think it's more oriented to people with a risk taker attitude, because Btc is less stable than other markets. Also, it is really attractive for economies that have a currency that gets weaker everyday, like Argentina and Venezuela.

Those people invested in stock market are the target investor of crypto because they can easily divert and adapt the nature of investment since its likely the same.
Bitcoin is not at all meant specifically for some people or the group of people. It is something which is open for all and that all of us can go for investing our money into the bitcoin and the crypto currencies and that there are no terms and conditions in investing of the money into it. Bitcoin is for all and that it is now up to us whether we go for investing in bitcoin to bring some change in our lives or not.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

This is very interesting question due to the target is expanding because Bitcoin awareness is growing. For this reason I think is bit difficult to adjust target in this manner
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

I Believe the target market of bitcoin are those people who invested in stock marke exchange because bitcoin can really compete due to its big profitability unlike stock market that it takes a long time to earn but its a little bit of earnings.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.

World market is really the target of bitcoin and to all the people that planning to become rich in a short period of time. They can only achieved all their dreams through the help of bitcoin
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

Thank you.

World market is really the target of bitcoin and to all the people that planning to become rich in a short period of time. They can only achieved all their dreams through the help of bitcoin

In each and every year bitcoin achieved its targets and more than that but in sometimes all are have gone down but it is just temporary hope the value grows up more than last year .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Bitcoin target 17 000$ this summer. I believe...

Lol, you made me laugh. Do you even understand what the OP was asking? He's asking for the target market of Bitcoin, meaning the people or group of people who is targeted to buy the supply.
What you posted is a target mark. Target market and target mark is completely different.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

The target of bitcoin market, I think is everyone... Because bitcoin is created for the public, for the world, for the future.. Anyone can have bitcoin and invest. Better yet if bitcoin soon can be known by everyone in the world..
The whole world is the target of bitcoin because in the future only cryptocurrency will be usable currency and all other currencies will disappear form the market. Bitcoin is the currency of all people in the world and there are no boundaries and no limits for it. So I think that the whole world is the target for bitcoin because I want to use bitcoin anywhere in the world.
Bitcoin is open for all kind of people. Rich and poor, special and ordinary one, friends and family everyone is able to use bitcoin, bitcoin is famous all over the world and it is being use worldwide. So yes everyone can be its target, mostly those people who trust bitcoin and earn from bitcoin so! As much as I can see target people of bitcoin is all because it is investment and currency which everyone has right to use.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
eann014

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

I think bitcoin doesn't have exact target market because it was created for alternative in paying for transactions anonymously. If bitcoin can solve it's high transaction fee, everyone in the world could use this in substitution for fiat.
It is not only just created for alternative paying transaction, because of bitcoin we can all earn and add our income because of it but it will still depend on our strategy on how we can work on it to get profited. We can also learn a lot here and earn as much as we can do with our regular job.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:21 AM

The target of bitcoin market, I think is everyone... Because bitcoin is created for the public, for the world, for the future.. Anyone can have bitcoin and invest. Better yet if bitcoin soon can be known by everyone in the world..
The whole world is the target of bitcoin because in the future only cryptocurrency will be usable currency and all other currencies will disappear form the market. Bitcoin is the currency of all people in the world and there are no boundaries and no limits for it. So I think that the whole world is the target for bitcoin because I want to use bitcoin anywhere in the world.
That's why the bitcoin is called potential investment because of that? because bitcoin market target is everyone in the world, bitcoin is suitable for everyone in the world and that's what makes bitcoin special, maybe the adoption by everyone in the world will take a very long time, but I think it might just happen
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

It's a currency but just digital and no person in this world who does not use any kind of currency so it's clearly that the target is all of us either it's rich or poor is included in that market.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

It's a currency but just digital and no person in this world who does not use any kind of currency so it's clearly that the target is all of us either it's rich or poor is included in that market.

Digital currency is now very common nowadays so it's no hard to market bitcoin especially fo gamblers that are willing to risk volatile investment like crypto and to some establishment that are offering online payment transactions to their clients.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

But mostly though, people with capital and willing to take the risk with this kind of volatile market. And I don't think that poor people are going to invest as well. Maybe they will try to learn how to earn because we have heard success stories here that crypto really save their lives and now they are enjoying financial stability. But right now bitcoin is a SoV (store of value), so who would store their money? I mean lots of money in crypto? Yes, its the rich people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

But mostly though, people with capital and willing to take the risk with this kind of volatile market. And I don't think that poor people are going to invest as well. Maybe they will try to learn how to earn because we have heard success stories here that crypto really save their lives and now they are enjoying financial stability. But right now bitcoin is a SoV (store of value), so who would store their money? I mean lots of money in crypto? Yes, its the rich people.
Yeah maybe only some groups on society, although bitcoin market target is everyone but not everyone may be able to accept investments in bitcoin because the risk is too big? yeah you're right maybe the poor will not use this investment because in addition to expensive bitcoin is also risky, like fluctuation which is threatens
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Thank you.
Bitcoin can be used by anyone in the world of investing, because bitcoin is very promising results,
And when asked who is msnggunakan?
The use is all the internet users in the present and future, because bjtcoin in the future will be used for online trading and even can be used to transact directly, via handphone to handphone.
I hope this helps.
There is no specific target for bitcoin because it is not related to a community or a country. It will be worldwide currency and all the people can invest and trade in bitcoin freely. No limits means the world is target and we will see that bitcoin cover the globe in the near future, because the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading one.

3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Thank you.
Bitcoin can be used by anyone in the world of investing, because bitcoin is very promising results,
And when asked who is msnggunakan?
The use is all the internet users in the present and future, because bjtcoin in the future will be used for online trading and even can be used to transact directly, via handphone to handphone.
I hope this helps.
There is no specific target for bitcoin because it is not related to a community or a country. It will be worldwide currency and all the people can invest and trade in bitcoin freely. No limits means the world is target and we will see that bitcoin cover the globe in the near future, because the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading one.

For me the target market of bitcoin are those risk taker investors and gamblers because some wise people are afraid to invest if they are not sure of a 100% profitability.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

For me the target market of bitcoin are those risk taker investors and gamblers because some wise people are afraid to invest if they are not sure of a 100% profitability.
The target market is broadly covering what you mentioned is actually the BTC target is for freedom in the bleak times where for everyone who always complicated taxation is high,BTC makes things easier and I think more gambling companies are using this cause it simplifies everything without getting caught.

hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

The target market is broadly covering what you mentioned is actually the BTC target is for freedom in the bleak times where for everyone who always complicated taxation is high,BTC makes things easier and I think more gambling companies are using this cause it simplifies everything without getting caught.

The target market of bitcoin are mostly rich people looking of a good investment where they can invest their money with big profit returns.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

there are a few country many people loves bitcoin.but some people don't know about bitcoin.but if you are asking who are the target market of bitcoin? then my answer is maybe the people, community and the government economy.
syamster

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Digital currency is now very common nowadays so it's no hard to market bitcoin especially fo gamblers that are willing to risk volatile investment like crypto and to some establishment that are offering online payment transactions to their clients.
Everyone now prefers to use bitcoin a source of payment and to buy goods online, bitcoin is really a productive investment so when more people buy bitcoin it get wider day by day. So I think the target market of bitcoin for sure all investors who are investing and ready to take risk for making profit, but it is not boundless to be an investors, bitcoin is an open currency and everyone can use it to get profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

The target market of bitcoin are mostly rich people looking of a good investment where they can invest their money with big profit returns.
Not only rich but all those who are interested in bitcoin investment are the target people of bitcoin, when an investor invest in bitcoin it make bitcoin price high so this way bitcoin get more and more strong and high in price along with high market demand, buying bitcoin is actually our contributing for bitcoin price become high. The actual target markets of bitcoin are all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: