Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3003 times)
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

Bitcoin is now becoming well known among internet users, because Bitcoin is a digital currency. The main target of bitcoin digital currency users is the internet and the digital world.
russ26

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

Who must be? I am not sure what you are pertaining about. I am really confused to your topic can you make it more precise? If you are asking who and target market both terms are both are less accurate for you to use to raise a question, well, I will answer as what you asked about. On who they are targeting as I see people who are inclined on using gadgets because bitcoin runs through the power of it. If you are asking if what they are market they are targeting or the price specifically then they don't have any yet since bitcoin price change upon the people power or using it.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.

Who must be? I am not sure what you are pertaining about. I am really confused to your topic can you make it more precise? If you are asking who and target market both terms are both are less accurate for you to use to raise a question, well, I will answer as what you asked about. On who they are targeting as I see people who are inclined on using gadgets because bitcoin runs through the power of it. If you are asking if what they are market they are targeting or the price specifically then they don't have any yet since bitcoin price change upon the people power or using it.

I think the target investors of bitcoin are the risk taker, willing to risk their capital just to earn a big profit and cryptocurrency is a well known investment that provides big earning.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

I believe that the main reason that bitcoin was created was to be able to do payments from one person to another without the banks and secure and fast as possible.So definitely the target market is people to make them use Bitcoin as an alternative way to do transactions.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

the target market of the bitcoin is the people who wants to innovate to their product specially the product that can offer over the internet which is really happening on the todays market many ICO and projects uses bitcoin and crypto market to their project.
We are already in the digital world so the target market is always those who are using the system, online transactions can be made easy if we use crypto as a payment process, no wonder if this can be adopted then the value might grow faster and the innovations will be felt all over the world as an alternative ways paying your transactions.
We are now living I the world of digital currency and almost every system is consume of some digital system now and our payment system is also one of them, it is modern age and we are doing well for the contributing to it by using it and making investment with it, holding it and I think high speculation every months is the target market of bitcoin I am sure we as being bitcoin users are also paying vital role in development of market
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Thank you.
bitcoin target market is all circles of society because the purpose of creating bitcoin is for the whole society ..
but if it is more special then bitcoin target market is the one who understand the internet world because people who do not understand the internet will not understand about bitcoin ..

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

I believe that the main reason that bitcoin was created was to be able to do payments from one person to another without the banks and secure and fast as possible.So definitely the target market is people to make them use Bitcoin as an alternative way to do transactions.
Agree with you the target market of bitcoin is users who are using bitcoin day and night, actually the comfort (as you have quoted) of the users was the first thing in the mind of bitcoin's creator that's why it was created and also price of bitcoin is high due to high demand of people and bitcoin is getting famous all over the world only because of investors who are helping bitcoin to be alive. Those are only bitcoin investors and trader who have strong impact on bitcoin value and price.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

Bitcoin is now becoming well known among internet users, because Bitcoin is a digital currency. The main target of bitcoin digital currency users is the internet and the digital world.
One thing which I like about bitcoin and all the crypto currencies is that these are open for all and that all of us can come and invest their money into any of the crypto coin in which they are interested. However, to make some good earning, they must learn something regarding these coins as knowledge is the only thing which will help them in getting a better understanding and earning.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Strange question.
Everyone who has good will and interest to use bitcoin is a target. I don't beleive bitcoin is limited only for some social groups, it should be available to everyone.

I agree though targeting or setting a price target , it's not only for those that have special groups or high standards or what so ever , it's should be available such as having a bitcoin , equality to be more specific.

Bitcoin is the goal to be used by anyone but you know that to use bitcoin you should to have internet and gadgets, and not everyone can use internet let alone have gadgets like smartphones or computers, so this will make bitcoin target market is getting smaller, people with middle and upper economic
It is not only limited to that of the bitcoin but it is true for all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies that you can make an investment into such coins and that there is no such restrictions and limitations into it. You just need to have that much amount of money which can then help you in buying of those coins and that you can then buy as many coins as you want to.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

Yes those who are using internet must be aware of bitcoin and they are the real target makes of bitcoin, now a day almost everyone is loving to use and invest in bitcoin to save future so the more people will use bitcoin the more it will grow, I am agree with you here that we all users are the target market makers of bitcoin we are the real supporters of bitcoin who are making bitcoin high.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

Yes those who are using internet must be aware of bitcoin and they are the real target makes of bitcoin, now a day almost everyone is loving to use and invest in bitcoin to save future so the more people will use bitcoin the more it will grow, I am agree with you here that we all users are the target market makers of bitcoin we are the real supporters of bitcoin who are making bitcoin high.
Of course we are the one who are making bitcoin stronger and higher, I am sure bitcoin will rise high with our support and our speculation that we are making every day to get profit, so as bitcoin is important for our life we are also important for bitcoin to be successful, so we investor are the target market of bitcoin in actual.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

Thank you.
The first target of bitcoin should be to become the currency of the internet, right now paypal is the system of payments everyone uses to settle payments over the internet so what we need is that bitcoin surpasses paypal and that everyone uses bitcoin in the same way they use paypal once that happen we can set our sights in bitcoin becoming used in the real world.
Yes the first time that must be achieved is to be the majority of financial transactions on the internet, by defeating the amount of transactions that can be achieved by paypal then Bitcoin can be a majority and then become the main choice. Bitcoin does offer a very remarkable thing, convenience and security being the most attractive thing that many people are interested in. That is the initial target that must be achieved by Bitcoin and then is Bitcoin can be a currency that is used globally.
Exactly, if bitcoin cannot beat paypal a simple payments system how it is going to beat a national currency? So that is the first thing that bitcoin needs to do and if bitcoin is able to do that in the next 10 years then without a doubt the future of bitcoin will be bright and I really think that bitcoin will be able to do that without too much of a trouble.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

Thank you.
Bitcoin's market target is Bitcoin users. If Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more, of course, Bitcoin price will also be higher. This means that Bitcoin will become more widely known and trusted by many people.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

If I get it right, you ask which scopes can work singificantly better with a help of BTC? If so, first of all these are financial sphere, taxes, logistics, sales and many more.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

One thing which I like about bitcoin and all the crypto currencies is that these are open for all and that all of us can come and invest their money into any of the crypto coin in which they are interested. However, to make some good earning, they must learn something regarding these coins as knowledge is the only thing which will help them in getting a better understanding and earning.
This is one of the best aspects of cryptocurrencies, there is no discrimination, it does not matter where you live or what it is your age as long as you have access to the internet you can use bitcoin and if you have the skills you can earn bitcoin and even if the amount of money you earn is not that great you can make even more money by trading your money or by just holding it until it reaches a value in which you are comfortable to sell your bitcoin.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

Thank you.
Bitcoin's market target is Bitcoin users. If Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more, of course, Bitcoin price will also be higher. This means that Bitcoin will become more widely known and trusted by many people.
Yeah we are those lucky people who are working hard and making bitcoin famous day by day. I think if the hard world will keep on going like this than that day is not so far when we will see bitcoin market at the top of all crypto currency so we are the real target market of bitcoin, let us make it more high by exploring more features of bitcoin like investing, trading, mining and gambling using all these makes the bitcoin market get wide but we will have to contribute take it more high.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

Now we live in the world of digital currency and almost every system consumes some digital systems now and our payment system is also one of them, and high speculation every month is Bitcoin's target market.

I'm sure we as Bitcoin users also pay and play an important role in market development, Bitcoin's target market is people who want to innovate for their products especially the products that can be offered over the internet that really happen in many ICO markets and projects currently using Bitcoin and the market crypto for their project.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Thank you.
more precisely target bitcoin market is human because if not man continue who else because that can run bitcoin just human ...

rosy13101993

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

That is weird
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

bitcoin awareness is growing for this reason i think is bit difficult to adjust the target i suppose the most obvious are people with considerable amount of money and interest in innovation and trading and, on the other hand, geeks experts in that love the idea of decentralisation and privacy among this two poles there is a wide range of different types of people...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: