Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
you should learn English first, because I do not really understand what you say.
your english is very chaotic.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

yes there are many people with low knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that want to join in this world and want to gt some profit from it, I think it's not a good move because bitcoin is not shot the target in a good place,  the target of the bitcoin is the one people that know about technology or people that want to learn technology (something new)  because bitcoin is the future network

aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

The market bitcoin has already become target for investors and traders. If ETF is approved for bitcoin, then this target market will become even stronger. We will see new trading volumes, new market participants, new price highs.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

The target market for bitcoin does not only limit to the people who does not know how to invest in bitcoin because it could be learn. The same thing with age and there is no limit on it when you invest. The only requirements or the things that you should know before investing in bitcoin is the risk that it may pose and no one could help you in the way except yourself. So make a plan and think many times before you decide to join.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.
LOL, did you say who must be target of Bitcoin market? Then it’s human beings and nothing else. The more the number of people that are making use of Bitcoin increases the more the market get better and grows stronger.

Bitcoin can serve for so many purposes, it can be used as a mode of transaction, it can be used for investment and can also be used as savings (though not really recommended for savings). Bitcoin is helpful and you do a lot with it, just get in first and learn about it, then you will understand better.
As bitcoin is a currency and currency is the need of every human being, therefore I can say that the whole world is the target market of bitcoin. It is not a product that some specific community will buy it and will use it. In the future we will see that the people around the world will use bitcoin as their regular and legal currency. It is the future currency of the world.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Thank you.
In my opinion, the target of bitcoin is for those people who want to look for some alternative kind of investment and exchange that can give them more easiness and profit.

Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

I would say bitcoin aims at creating a specialized, futuristic market. That would attract businesses of all sorts to utilize this technology.
Bitcoin would be the target of every market around.

I agree with you here. Bitcoin is still top no doubt. But there have some good ICOs which are also helpful. SciDex is one of them. I really like this project. All the best!
Yes now a day bitcoin is best and popular enough that anyone in the world when hears about bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin ask for investing in bitcoin, many people are getting earning from bitcoin no ICO projects can give you more earning than bitcoin, many people are using it to secure the future of their kids, so target market of bitcoin is actually the investors and supporters.

How much do you support other ICO projects? Do they really pay?
Well to me I think there is no ICO project which pays higher income than bitcoin, target market of bitcoin are those who are investing their money in bitcoin and making profit but indirectly they are working for the betterment of bitcoin community as well, now a day bitcoin is at high price only because investors are investing traders are trading and many other people who are taking part in bitcoin progress are the bitcoin real target market.
Every human being is the target of bitcoin. It is not a product but a currency and the whole world use currency for their daily and long term needs. Bitcoin is a source to fulfill all the dreams and to overcome financial problems of a person. No specific and certain business and community is the target market for bitcoin. Everyone can get benefits from bitcoin.
Sema1984

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

Target audience is the group of people that is looking for an investment opportunities and interested in modern technologies
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

The main target ( aim or goal) of bitcoin is to be a currency in which bitcoin creator was referring to all people who wants to use it as a mode of payment. However, that idea changed over time as big companies are getting rid of bitcoin since it is constantly banging the market due to many speculation where investors break into. Now i guess the target market of bitcoin is the wealthy people to continue its price to increase.
Adam Waters

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target audience is not really one group or type of person (and not just humans in a futuristic AI world).  But the early majority of users would be people who value privacy, globalization, and decentralization.  It started out being popular with libertarian and anarchist types but has expanded to a more diverse audience as more people get interested in it, and it becomes easier to use.     
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

We had different opinions about the target market of bitcoin, in my own opinion i think the investors are the main target, with this people the range of income will grows up in the market world..
Charles Warren

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Well, after what happened in 2008 the global market crash, the banks running out of cash and can’t provide enough liquidity for the costumer who wants to cash their money out just because of the Fractional Reserve banking.

I don’t think bitcoin is for some sort of geeky people who know how to deal with technology. It’s like, it is for the people who want to manipulate their money with their own way and I think there are lot of people out there who wants no interruption in the way how they keep money.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

I think the market that bitcoin is targeting here is investors around the world. To do this bitcoin must get approval from countries around the world. I believe that in the near future, we can all invest in bitcoin.

Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

There are lots of opinion about this question but i dont predict what is the real target market of bitcoin, but as i know the investors and the people who around in this forum.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

There is no specific target. It is for everybody. it was made for human beings to utilize it. That is why it made as open for everyone who can buy it.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

Bitcoin does not aim for anything buddy. By using the bitcoin these corporates making money out of it bro.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

I don't really understand whay you want to say, but if you are asking who are the target market of bitcoin? then my answer is maybe the people, community and the government economy. I am not sure in that.

Exactly,they are the target of btc.Without them btc cannot survive.We need more people to join and run the btc for the economic growth.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Only bitcoin knows the real target from the market, there is no specific point everyone is a target of the market who wants to earn from bitcoin simply the aim, they wants to help people and so they earn too.
Husecomang

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

Its target totally depend upon your knowledge and the way you are using or taking it on the way. We can say that it totally depend on your strategy.
You mean that wherever you use bitcoin will be the target for bitcoin. Some people do not use tier bitcoin and hold it for their future needs, it means that bitcoin will cover the whole market in the future. I want to buy my own house in the future. It means that real estate agency is the target market of bitcoin. If so then every market is the target market of bitcoin.
Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

according to the original purpose of making bitcoin that is intended for all people around the world without involving any authority either private or governmental, bitcoin systems are managed by blockchain with its centralized nature and can be owned by everyone.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: