Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
That's a strange question. Bitcoin is designed to speculate and make money, so all people use bitcoin for this purpose. Unfortunately, no one is interested in what bitcoin was originally created for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

This question of yours is sort of confusing and somehow awkward. But if it is what am assuming that you are asking, then I will agree with you that, yes, most people are into cryptocurrency not bitcoin alone but still yet don't know much about it , what it entails or the rules and regulation guarding it. As for the target market of Bitcoin, I believe it is people whom know about it and are willing to learn and invest in it.
I agree, also BTC is a currency that is quite global, so the so called audience  or market is not  one group or let alone a person. its a difficul question to answer, its a diverse audience made up of different groups and people.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

the target is user, because bitcoin evolves with an infinite group of users or groups
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

I think bitcoin market targets are people who are interested in using bitcoin itself. as more and more bitcoin users make the demand for bitcoin increases, so bitcoin prices will also increase.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.
The target market of bitcoin are all those people who are able to transact and use the technology to access and invest in crypto currency. These people also includes those interested, those people who still do not know bitcoin and those who know but lacks interest.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

Thank you.
I think Bitcoin should give new innovations to pull back the confidence of investors lost when the market falls, and of course Bitcoin targets are bitcoin users, large communities, and quick money exchange. this will make Bitcoin bounce back once the big investors come back.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

I think bitcoin target in the market has already reached its goal as it is rhe most high valued or high priced coin in the market that no one can reached or compete with. But also it has reached its very peak high price and now goes lower but still the very high coin value in the market.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

I think bitcoin target in the market has already reached its goal as it is rhe most high valued or high priced coin in the market that no one can reached or compete with. But also it has reached its very peak high price and now goes lower but still the very high coin value in the market.
Many things that have not been achieved, especially the price stability, if the price of such a roller coaster makes investors always worried about the future bitcoin, I hope that prices can be stable like stock or gold.
SeanLancaster1

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

Bitcoin's target market extends across the region
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is for everyone. Anyone who is determined to learn more about digital technology to earn for themselves or for their families. As long as you are determined and focus on your goals, patient and hard working, you will be successful in it. I said it is for everyone because Bitcoin is not just for traders or investors, there are a lot of other people working and earning through Bitcoin with out trading or investing coins like those who are working on campaigns, different tasks, Bitcoin is in all other platforms, social media, this forum, twitter, telegram, you tube, even programmers, developers,writers, bloggers, vloggers. So I can say that Bitcoin is for everyone.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

There is no target market in my opinion as it is made available for everyone to use. Basically it is marketed for all human beings and no specific target
AlyssaAllport566

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

I think the target market of bitcoin may be the people who use BTC and another crypto
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Thank you.
I think Bitcoin should give new innovations to pull back the confidence of investors lost when the market falls, and of course Bitcoin targets are bitcoin users, large communities, and quick money exchange. this will make Bitcoin bounce back once the big investors come back.
Bitcoin needs attention at the same time commitment. So more probably the target market will be people who are willing to learn from the bitcoin at the same time people who are willing to help the bitcoin to grow, it is like building a company and hiring effective, trustworthy, loyal, hard working and other good characteristics an individual can have. It is indeed needed in bitcoin, people who have a stone heart at the same time people who have patience in everything. Bitcoin helps everyone so as long as you wanted it bitcoin is there waiting.
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

No specific target market for me. It is available for everybody. Any person in the world can use it as long they have the money to get it.
Nastena.arxipova

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

The target audience of bitcoin is people who want to earn. But it should not be people who came for easy money. They must be very hardworking people.
dimanovikov

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

The beauty of bitcoin is that it is available for everyone who wants it. You just need to have a great desire to learn cryptocurrency. And some money for the initial investment.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

the first target need to be the residents of the first world international locations which is superb due to the fact it's far presently happening. 1st international neighboring international locations or underdeveloped nations continually try to get inside the same fashion so if united states or China is the use of bitcoin everywhere in their united states then the others are going to observe.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Everyone is the target market of bitcoin, poor, middle class and rich people.

There's no exception on who's the target market of people and as long as they can invest to bitcoin with the amount they are willing to lose, it's fine.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Strange9

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

The simple goal of bitcoin can be achieved as one of the forms of economic investment beyond the monetary value or value of the asset from the material point of view
sifonE

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Thank you.

we are the target of market bitcoin and secondly the ability for us to convince the audience to invest in bitcoin and also used for daily transactions and to educate people about cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: