Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

The target market for bitcoin is investors who have a lot of investment, they will play the market easily.
Large investors have the opportunity for this.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

The demands is the priority target now. So far we cannot see the market going better because we still at bearish momentum. We all know that tomorrow that market will turn to bullish. Everything is possible is crypto dump now can be pump later. The individual target should be patient and enough strength to overcome the bearish time.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

In my opinion, anyone can be the target of the bitcoin market. Which must be the target of the bitcoin market is everyone in this world who wants an easier life with the help of technology from bitcoin. Everyone in the world is the target of the bitcoin market. It's just that what should be the target of the first bitcoin market is bitcoin players. This bitcoin player must be the main bitcoin market not only by buying and selling but also in knowledge. As a bitcoin player, we should know about bitcoin in depth including the way it works.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

The target market for bitcoin is investors who have a lot of investment, they will play the market easily.
Large investors have the opportunity for this.
today, bitcoin has once again shown that it is the basis of the crypto market. bitcoin is the main Krypto-investment with a share of 54% of the entire crypt.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

With the long existence of bitcoin, I can say that last year 2017 was the highest target of bitcoin price hike. For this year I dont think if it will break the last year record which bitcoin price was reached up to 20K. But we still have one month more to go before we can decide which years has a highest target of bitcoin price, last year or this year. So let us wait and see what will be the best year of crypto world.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

The target audience is literally anyone old enough to have legal access to money transfers. I doubt there are any target positioning in crypto. That's the phenomenon that already covered the whole world, so far more people than just geeks are aware of btc. Albeit, there is quite a room to grow when it comes to the number of people that actually use btc for payments needs. Here's the gap to cover during the next bull run Wink

yeah. Anyone is the target market. But let us just say that bitcoin transactions need internet then it will mostly be happening on cities and places with good internet connection.
certainly every coin has a target that must be reached and became a passion for developments that continue to rise.
 Bitcoin target features such as coins that are able to master the market and become a major coin on Cryptocurrency are reliable with the price continued to rise in the future. so Bitcoin change and develop a course to become the major coin.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

People who has money to invest, interest in science and technology may find that idea of decentralisation and privacy sounds good and they become one by one a supporter of bitcoin. Also, there are people who may consider to take risk and interested in crypto. All individual may have an appealing side to join the community and invest.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
bonbor.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

I think Bitcoin is related to technology it's normal to have more young people at begineer for the currency and developing projects.Bitcoin need long time to accept bitcoin as a real currency...cryptocurrency market is very small and the opportunity for Investment
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

I think Bitcoin will be for all of us but its target market may be young people because they have the risk and can overcome the difficulties
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

everyone has interest in using bitcoin and it should be available for everyone.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

There is no discrimination when it comes to the use of bitcoin. Therefore anyone who is interested in bitcoin can start using it. Bitcoin is a currency and it is meant for everyone but not a selected community. Everyone falls within the target market

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Bitcoin target till the end of 2018 is 50000 k without any doubt .hold and stay toned

50, 000$ is not realistic to be happen before end of this year. If you are updated in crypto news in this industry why Bakkt extend their plan instead of midst of December? Meaning bouncing its price in the market is hard to believe that it will happen this December 2018. Possible by next year it could happen. So hold on guys and buy now while the value is cheaper too.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I hope Tom Lee's Bitcoin price prediction comes true Tongue $15k would be nice. But I will be more than happy with $8k Tongue

https://coincodex.com/article/2648/tom-lee-adjusts-2018-bitcoin-price-target-to-15000/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Towards the end of this year the price of bitcoin weak and to obtain an increase in price, the market should target more bitcoin purchases from novice investors to get a price change when entering in 2019.

So you mean to say that novice investors when start to buy the price will start to change. Why is it like this ? It is true that bitcoin and other altcoin market will be weak in this month but next month the price will move above $6000 as some good news are expected in first week of December 2018

Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

I think that the target market of btc is going to become green again soon. Even celebrities are buying this coin because they want to get profit believing that it is possible with the btc

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

I don't really understand whay you want to say, but if you are asking who are the target market of bitcoin? then my answer is maybe the people, community and the government economy. I am not sure in that.
I agree with the example that you showed to us, I believe that the target market of the bitcoin are the businessmen and the government economy so that if they will attract these two then there price will makes it higher so that it is a good impact to all of us who are a bitcoin user.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bandaro

Activity: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

All of us are certainly the target of bitcoin.Bitcoin is targeted to be used for all fields including trading, investment, savings and so on.The question now is whether everyone can already use bitcoin to reach the target? It needs a process.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

now most people buy bitcoin only for investment because it can be seen from the profits given and significant price increases that make one of the promising investments, maybe in the future bitcoin will target becoming an international digital currency and can be used to buy goods in the company

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

Bitcoin awareness is increasing day by day meaning thereby acceptance is widespread ,so universality is the target market of the bitcoin and rates unquoted.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:29:27 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 03:16:10 PM by Sawadekub

People are the target of bitcoin market. After all, people are market participants.
Actually at the beginning of Bitcoin was created as a decentralized e-currency. No one could control it, could not print it, fake it or devalue it. It was created for people and for facilitate mutual settlements between them.
But over time, Bitcoin has become some kind of tool for earnings. Speculators manipulate its price. Large investors are able to influence the exchange rate.
Unfortunately now because of the created HYIP, Bitcoin is becoming more and more like a collectible item. People prefer to accumulate Bitcoin, rather than use it for its intended purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: