Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The falling can't be real  (Read 1787 times)
dragonballz999

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

If you saw the news today, there is indication that france and germany will regulate the bitcoin and crypto market. i believe the price will fall to under 5k and then crash unfortunately to under 1k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

Most importantly, do not panic. A lot of people tend to sell what they have bought only because Bitcoin value decreased a bit after they had invested. Bitcoin will recover soon. Something similar has already happened a few times in the past. Lightning Network is slowly being pushed to the mainnet so it is a matter of time before the price skyrockets again.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

Maybe and maybe it will drop back to 4k maybe 2k usd i think this is the real price for it
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

You can check every year, it's just a same that bitcoin always experience downtrend !
So from now, just hold it since it gonna rise again and hold even longer to see higher uptrend ( higher profit ! )

I believe that bitcoin will reach another record !
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

As long as you have the patience for waiting the price to go up,it's not a problem.Even if it drop more under $8000,it only means that is the time to buy more.If you're too hasty,you will regret it later,just wait and hold,in the meantime you can also go for altcoin.Many red in the market caused by people who start panicking and sell their coin,don't fall for that.  
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
the bullish wave ever already. Join me people

I agree with you, but the only problem in here is that there is a massive selling, as soon as the price touches the $13000 support, it will go back again, i am not trying to fudding in here, but this is the truth. Anyway, i am waiting to buy more.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Relax guys. It is natural for bitcoin to dip thid low in the mid season of January. I would be surprise if bitcoin will not dip with many fuds and the mid january nature of bitcoin. Bitcoin will now having its bull run if it reaches 13k mark. 1st target would probably be 20k usd. And I'm sure that the btc dominance would be so much higher than the last time. Expect that thing this time. Late january it will go up.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

If you saw the news today, there is indication that france and germany will regulate the bitcoin and crypto market. i believe the price will fall to under 5k and then crash unfortunately to under 1k.
Haaa. Please don't wish for dat
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

Definitely agree to that. I think usually even other businesses got low at its start of the year. So no wonder btc got into its low now. But theres still other months left so let is see how does it works. I am optimistic about it gonna work well.
Relax guys. It is natural for bitcoin to dip thid low in the mid season of January. I would be surprise if bitcoin will not dip with many fuds and the mid january nature of bitcoin. Bitcoin will now having its bull run if it reaches 13k mark. 1st target would probably be 20k usd. And I'm sure that the btc dominance would be so much higher than the last time. Expect that thing this time. Late january it will go up.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on

Well it fell sub $10K during the panic selling, and I hope that you still holds your bitcoin still. Your intuition is right because bitcoin has rebounded, and its just a shade below $13K now. The crash has weed off the weak hands. And the strong hands always win.

I'm sure that when it recovered, you breath a sigh of relief just like most of us. And its really normal to see the price going down, its part of the market and sometimes its healthy because its another opportunity to get into it because the price is cheap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

As far as i know, the decreasing or crashing of bitcoin's price is happening now. But we should keep in mind that this happening is inevitable to bitcoin. Sometimes it may crash but sometimes it may rise up. All we have to do is to wait and hold until the price of bitcoin goes to normal or even increase in a great amount. We just have to believe to the capabilities of bitcoin.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

maybe it's time to buy, and who already have maybe do not be sold I'm sure this is only temporary because next month would rise again and more stable in the market price.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

As long as you have the patience for waiting the price to go up,it's not a problem.Even if it drop more under $8000,it only means that is the time to buy more.If you're too hasty,you will regret it later,just wait and hold,in the meantime you can also go for altcoin.Many red in the market caused by people who start panicking and sell their coin,don't fall for that.  
Yes, Definitely! Exactly, I'm about to going to say that. BitCoin is still very much alive and still King, Only gamblers loose hope in a correction!!! BitCoin drop like natural so choice is yours. BTW! I am HODLING at any cost!
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Sorry for your loss but you need to be patient. It will recover for sure.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

As far as i know, the decreasing or crashing of bitcoin's price is happening now. But we should keep in mind that this happening is inevitable to bitcoin. Sometimes it may crash but sometimes it may rise up. All we have to do is to wait and hold until the price of bitcoin goes to normal or even increase in a great amount. We just have to believe to the capabilities of bitcoin.

To sum it up, volatility is part of the market. It's how to reach or such downward or upward trend. And in worst cases, HODLing is the logical thing to do. We don't need to listen to FUD's, and please don't be influenced by those spreading false news to create panic.

hehe is sounds like you lost all hope. this recent falling is very real and is caused by many things. Don't let the falling scare you though. real investors know this is the right time to buy a load of bitcoins and altcoins and wait on the gains again. good luck my friend
Even wishing i bought when it dropped to $9000

You should have jump in when the price is really down. That the best opportunity to profit long term because you can buy it at cheap price. That kind of opportunity might not come along again.

You can check every year, it's just a same that bitcoin always experience downtrend !
So from now, just hold it since it gonna rise again and hold even longer to see higher uptrend ( higher profit ! )

I believe that bitcoin will reach another record !

Yup, I'm expecting that bitcoin will hit another all-time-high after this crash. For every crash that we have witness, there's a equal bull run after that. Bitcoin price is going up now and beginning to warm up. If this continues, then we are in for another rally. Just wait and see how it goes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

I think the bitcoin price drop is only temporary, it shows a good correction. this for me is very profitable for everyone, if the dump price more opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin, I know the price will be more up than before so it will be much benefit. in the long run
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

I am with you Bro. The fall is fake and will not be sustained. It happened as we can see it now Bitcoin is $12500. I hope that we hit $15000 before the fall of next week.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. In any case, bitcoin will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell. I think Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. In any case, bitcoin will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell. I think Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year.

Every year half of the month shows the dump and other half is successful for all the bitcoin holders. I sold around 0.06 btc today for my personal expenses. After I sold today morning I saw decent bump in the price chart. Since this price recovery is good for the forum members and all the crypto users. I have loss some profit missed with the earliest selling.
Again I am waiting to sell the bitcoin to pay my lease amount for my shop. If the value reached 15k USD or even more. Then I will go to sell the bitcoin all I saved.
jargal

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

I'd say they want the price to go up slightly so people think Bitcoin is on the up and then buy it.  It's hard to say if this recovery is temporary and it will fall again.  I thought it would fall to around £6k sterling but it didn't.  . 

who is "they"please?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: