Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The falling can't be real  (Read 1789 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
the bullish wave ever already. Join me people

Its happened. Bitcoin price under $10k for more than 3 months. I think you should hold it. One of my friend buying bitcoin at $17k and he still hold it untill now and he hold 3bitcoin
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake. this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on
What can you say now?when you are holding 27 bitcoin that you bought on $9,000?i love hearing something from you buds since youre the one who says it was a fake falling 😂😂😂

For me its real because theres no stopping from dropping price week by weeks and still longing to see some good growth
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I have no reason but my intuition is saying the price go up very soon. I had 13.5 BTC so bought another 13.5 BTC 5 minutes ago. the falling is fake.
this can't happen for bitcoin goes under 9000$. I got on the bullish wave ever already. Join me people

Falling down to $6,076.24  , looks pretty real to me.

The bear in me is holding a cue card that says the bottom is ~$4000.  Tongue

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

It hurts me so bad but I was expecting bitcoin will drop really crazy. but I hope that it reaches almost bottom and get ready to go up again. Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

It's interesting to read the posts from January expecting the price of BTC to go back up before the month is out. And those predicting $1000.

With hindsight, we can see how accurate predictions of the market are
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

If you saw the news today, there is indication that france and germany will regulate the bitcoin and crypto market. i believe the price will fall to under 5k and then crash unfortunately to under 1k.
good news as well as bad news but why when the country tries to regulate bitcoin can have a big impact on prices to a very large fall instead of investors are in america and china that can affect the price up to this magnitude.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Do you have any reason for saying this? Maybe a news, Technical/fundamental analysis for saying this.? I think you should review this so you won't mislead newbies to invest at the wrong time. As at now. Bitcoin is below 7000.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

If you saw the news today, there is indication that france and germany will regulate the bitcoin and crypto market. i believe the price will fall to under 5k and then crash unfortunately to under 1k.
good news as well as bad news but why when the country tries to regulate bitcoin can have a big impact on prices to a very large fall instead of investors are in america and china that can affect the price up to this magnitude.

Falling cannot shun anytime it will occur but no need to be panic how many times bitcoin proven for the fast recovery.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

your intuition doesn't work, you can never predict what is going to happen in short time unless you have some insider info on that. But in long term, it will grow for sure
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

The bear will lower the price to 5000 dollars. At this level, there will be a fight between a bull and a bear. depending on who wins, the market will continue to move, either to the top or to the bottom.

Tikey

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

Guys, market red, this is normal market reaction because of Japanese regulatory policy : https://cryptoslate.com/bitcoin-ethereum-slide-back-in-to-red-as-market-reacts-to-japanese-regulation-south-korean-tax-confusion/
But I think that this is the last bottom for bitcoin. Bitcoin is sure to recover this year.
gishab56, today we can join you and buy bitcoin.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

Guys, market red, this is normal market reaction because of Japanese regulatory policy : https://cryptoslate.com/bitcoin-ethereum-slide-back-in-to-red-as-market-reacts-to-japanese-regulation-south-korean-tax-confusion/
But I think that this is the last bottom for bitcoin. Bitcoin is sure to recover this year.
gishab56, today we can join you and buy bitcoin.

I'm not sure these latest drops are even related to any news. I think the sentiment is just overall bearish.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Let us just hope that your intuition is right. Crypto currency price are unpredictable. It is just good that you are hopeful and yes, we are both looking forward on the good price and I am sure everyone here are also waiting.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

i am very happy if btc will go up and hope i get a lot of btc coins and happy with this and this as hope to invest more.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

The falling can't be real? It's already happening, let's just accept the fact that the market is falling and one thing we could do is buy some BTCs for now until the price goes back up, as of now the price is at around $6k and I am not expecting the price to fall anymore, hopefully it goes back up soon enough.
This is a very common occurrence in cryptocurrency. Bear market and bull market always go hand in hand. The bearish market will not last forever, and it will surely change with the bulish market in a time that I can't disclose, because no one can know when it will happen.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Perhaps there are major players with information that is unknown to the general public and the media. In our opinion, the reason for the fall is psychological. Investors who counted on breaking through the level of 6.8 thousand dollars and resuming growth, saw that their expectations were not justified
woution71

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

I think all can change, bitcoin can go to 5k and can go to 50k, all depends on market, so dont be stubborn, change as well.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Well you should hold on it. DO not forget that it is part of investing in bitcoin and you should consider that before exchanging your money to crypto. Just be patience anyway you are not the only person to experience that kind of emotions even myself has also experience it. I was worried somehow that crypto will end or fall down for more yet i can see the baseline market price for crypto and i am happy about it. It could never drop for more.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

The falling is real and already happened since early February drop below $10K, it's inevitable since the market fluctuates precipitate.
The question is: when the price will recover above $10K? We just have to optimistic regarding mid and long-term predictions for crypto markets. It's been 4 months since the first time bitcoin price plummets below $7K in February, it may take another 6 months in the uncertainty due to some unexpected events such as exchanges hacked, Japan's financial regulator issued new improvement1 for crypto exchanges against money laundering, and suspected market manipulation2
[1] https://news.bitcoin.com/japan-penalizes-crypto-exchanges-yakuza-involvement-confirmed/
[2] https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-24/bitcoin-manipulation-is-said-to-be-focus-of-u-s-criminal-probe
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

yeah keep calm people bitcoin will be back to normal in a few months or days so dont panic ok domt think it will be the end for bitcoin dont lose hope for bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: