Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin! Бойкот бирже! Забастовка пользователей!  (Read 2726 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (182 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
FPCIA (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:45:06 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 04:32:18 PM by FPCIA

LiveCoin! Бойкот бирже! Забастовка пользователей!

Что случилось:
Prologue

At the beginning of 2018 there was “a 51% attack” on the MONA coin network

During that time there was double spending, which resulted in coins that should not have existed and appeared on Livecoin; where they were sold.

Sometime after this event, this stock exchange realized what happened, but it was too late. So, they permanently blocked the wallets for deposits and withdrawals of this currency.

Thus, begins my problem. Back in 2018 I bought 750 MONA coins at this exchange (at that time, the equivalent of 0.30btc) and after a while the bitcoin exchange rate fell dramatically. The MONA coin followed that pattern as well. At that time, like everyone else, I floated in the euphoria of a non-stop growing market and did not pay much attention to this situation. I was thinking for myself that this was just another price correction and I would just wait until everything recovers again, especially since the MONA coin looked pretty good and promising to me at that time.

However, the exchange rate began to recover only during this summer (2019). I was concerned about the problem of withdrawing my MONA coin from Livecoin, because their exchange rate did not reflect the market rate and the coin’s wallet was blocked. This made me think more about this situation.

What really happened?

After the attack, financial claims against the MONA developers were made and deposit/withdrawal option was restricted only by the Livecoin exchange. All other exchanges remained unrestricted. Strange, isn't it?

This exchange immediately blamed the MONA team for all its troubles and made a claim to them for financial losses. If you read the 51% attack link I provided above, you will understand that due to the low capacities and the initial stage of the emergence of the cryptocurrency industry, all currently existing coins are subject to this problem.

Not everything is as bad as it seems, because this process can be controlled! The solution lies in the simple control of the network. All exchanges that prioritize security of their users' funds control the network of coins that are sold on their exchange by program code. Computers monitor the network 24 hours a day to determine its reliability and detect abnormal activity. This is done by every other exchange except Livecoin, who, judging by this problem, were not familiar with such an automated security method.

To this day, Livecoin’s exchange system is not up to the standards of other exchanges. For example, making a deposit on Livecoin results in a 4x delay (4 hours vs. the standard 1 hour) before seeing said deposit reflected in your balance.

As I stated earlier, Livecoin blocked the wallets of this coin for any deposit/withdrawal operations and made a claim to the developers of MONA for compensation of their losses. –In fact, Livecoin itself caused their own loss there was no control over the network. To blame MONA for the loss is incredible impudence.

Now, let's try to understand on what rights they were using MONA software? They were using it based on the MIT license.

Since they used the product at their own risk, they should have done all possible safety checks at the program level, prior to using this product because they are fully responsible for the user’s money. Unfortunately, this is just a fairy tale written by them in their rules for costumers’ mental comfort. Although the MIT license claims that the users are fully responsible for all the problems and damages arising from the use of this program code, Livecoin is still blaming someone else for their losses. This is simply unbelievable!

So, what happened to me?

Having fully realized the danger of the situation, I requested the possibility of withdrawing all my funds from Livecoin. However, they sent me to solve my request with the developer. Yes, you understood me correctly – they sent a user, whose funds they have lost through their own fault, to solve the issue with the developer! At that moment I could not believe this and had to reread their answer several times.

After I have been submitting tickets to them regarding this issue, but they threatened me with a low priority of answering to my further inquiries, if I continue to ask them such questions. Meanwhile, there were more problems arising, and less and less methods of solving them.

Realizing that nothing could be achieved through the dialog with them - I turned to the public by publishing a post about this situation in the Russian branch in this forum and created a claim on the website bestchange.ru.

Can you guess what happened 10 minutes later? I am sure that you will be able to guess from the first try, considering all the information from above. My account with all funds was blocked on this exchange! I believe that somewhere in this world there is an age of cryptocurrency, progress and development, while here, there is a century of unlimited lawlessness and gangsterism continues and Livecoin is a vivid example to that.

I hope now you understand how they will act in case of a more serious problem - they will simply run away with your money!

The blocking occurred on 06/18/2019 and my account remains blocked to this day. They do not react to any of my questions about the reasons for blocking it. So far, I only received 2 replies from them, in which there is not a single word about the reason for blocking my account. In their second reply they threatened me with taking all my money away, if I continue to violate their rules. I repeat that I was not able to get an answer to which rules I have violated. They persistently ignore this question.

Drawing my own conclusions and thinking that the cause for blocking my account might be related to published correspondence between me and them, I cannot attach the screenshots of our conversation with them and I apologize for that. I still hope that they will return my money someday, although my hope is disappearing day by day.

Many thanks to all of you for any assistance and support provided, and I also ask you to support the flag I created. Together we can make rogues work honestly, because they have no place on the cryptocurrency market!

Please support my flag

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izooomrud

Activity: 384
Merit: 150

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:02:34 PM

Привет.
Хочу высказать своё отношение по поводу подобных тем с самомодерацией.
Считаю, что нельзя поступать теми же методами которыми поступает биржа, пусть высказывается любой желающий, а лично бирже мне всегда есть чем ответить.

Так же, как я уже говорил ранее, я не против самой биржи, я против её бестолкового руководства и методов применяемых ими в работе с клиентами, но когда они узнают, что такое клиентоориентированность и начнут применять это в своей работе, тогда все у них наладится.

А в настоящее время их методы работы следующие:

1. Отношение биржи к обычному пользователю: "Я биржа - ты пользователь".

2. Отношение биржи к скандальному пользователю: "Я биржа - ты говно".

Спасибо за внимание.
YOBVAS

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:58:03 PM

модераторы держат биржу ловенкоин.
они мошенники!
TraderFX

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

https://mercatox.com/?referrer=44

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:00:48 PM

К этой " бирже" если какое то доверие было оно пропало навсегда!

cryptoman77777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 525

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 06:31:07 AM

О! Снова на арене Изумруд и пара новорегов с первым сообщением на форуме  Wink
  А зачем вы каждые несколько дней новые Топики создаете?

Alex LZ Saver

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:26:53 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 01:00:43 AM by Alex LZ Saver

надо писать заявления
vivaz

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:03:38 PM

Биржа - не скам. Все кто чмырят Лайфкойн - скамеры с заблокированными счетами, не предоставившие соотв. документов

Владельцы биржи какие документы предоставили ? Очередные анонимусы.

WEX биржа присваивает деньги пользователей ! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4828587.msg46328416#msg46328416)
#Cryptoman

Activity: 980
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:53:44 AM

Биржа - не скам. Все кто чмырят Лайфкойн - скамеры с заблокированными счетами, не предоставившие соотв. документов

Если деньги блокируют без решения суда, то тот кто так поступает, вор и есть.
Я бы на месте изумруда, написал о воровстве и во всех популярных соц.сетях, а если обокрали на крупную сумму, занимался поддержанием темы воровства как минимум полгода. Если биржа кидает людей, об этом должен знать каждый.
Блокирование средств пользователей, и удаление аккаунтов, это уровень бтце и векса, а чем все кончилось? Правильно! Тотальным скамом!
Когда биржа так поступает, это косвенное свидетельство того, что там не все в порядке. То есть проще украсть все деньги пользователя и удалить аккаунт, чем разобраться в той проблеме по которой обратились. По идее, надо действовать по правилам, забирай свои монеты торгуй на другой бирже, потом блокировать или удалять аккаунт, но на лайвкоине почему-то так не поступают. Им проще нанять троллей что будут визжать, что пользователь скаммер или хакер, разумеется, их визг будет бездоказательным.

https://indx.ru криптобиржа от вебмоней, не воруют, не требуют доказательств происхождения средств.
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:44:05 AM

Если деньги блокируют без решения суда, то тот кто так поступает, вор и есть.
Я бы на месте изумруда, написал о воровстве и во всех популярных соц.сетях, а если обокрали на крупную сумму, занимался поддержанием темы воровства как минимум полгода. Если биржа кидает людей, об этом должен знать каждый.
Блокирование средств пользователей, и удаление аккаунтов, это уровень бтце и векса, а чем все кончилось? Правильно! Тотальным скамом!
Когда биржа так поступает, это косвенное свидетельство того, что там не все в порядке. То есть проще украсть все деньги пользователя и удалить аккаунт, чем разобраться в той проблеме по которой обратились. По идее, надо действовать по правилам, забирай свои монеты торгуй на другой бирже, потом блокировать или удалять аккаунт, но на лайвкоине почему-то так не поступают. Им проще нанять троллей что будут визжать, что пользователь скаммер или хакер, разумеется, их визг будет бездоказательным.

Во-первых, в твоем посте слишком много "если"  Wink

И во-вторых.... обвинять какую-то крипто биржу не разобравшись в сути вопроса,
   и в то же время, у себя в подписи рекламировать "честную криптобиржу от вебмоней" - это моветон  :-)

nadosuge

Activity: 644
Merit: 51

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:33:52 AM

Скамейка заявила что изумруду деньги вернули, ждем подтверждения!
onroen

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:16:39 PM

ЛайвКойн - сволочи! Как мы вам забастовку устроили - так сразу очко зачесалось! А то так бы и дальше продолжали бы баклуши бить! ПИД0РГИ
Вы хотели наверно сказать КИБОРГИ?))) ладно шутки в сторону, нужно наказать биржу за плохие дела
nadosuge

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:20:13 PM

Скамейка должна изменить свое ПС как минимум в тех местах с помощью которых они чмырили Изумруда.
Ну и решить вопрос с Моной (без сказок как при атаке 51% пустеет мона-кошелек скамейки) и вернуть активы Изумруду
Alex LZ Saver

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:54:47 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 12:59:06 AM by Alex LZ Saver

верните деньги изумруду
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:30:29 PM

На арене , причем часто в ТОПе, потому что апают Топики друг друга, три новорега.

Или это один человек?  Wink

The0ldl_lser
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1256

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:07:02 PM

О, пошли сообщения зачищать
Так в том топике сотрудники LivCoin все защищают, нашел где отписываться

Изумруд, что там с моной? Мыши поели? (с)
Все в доме было краденное и даже воздух был какой-то спертый
Просто игнорируют, как всегда в своем фирменном стиле
Пока не вернут изумуруду MONA - буду считать ЛавКойн скамом

Народ, срочно выводите свои деньги. Биржа - скам. Сотрудники биржи воруют средства клиентов и прикрываются хакерскими атаками или багами. На самом деле монеты разворовываются самими сотрудниками биржи. Так было с монеро и моной. Деньги тупо воруют. У меня знакомый работает на этой бирже и слил инсайд. Биржа торгует воздухом. Можете проверить самостоятельно, ордера - лишь цифры, а попробуйте купить и там пустота. Ордера не исполняются. Это мошенники.  Если хотите забрать свои деньги, то выводите любым образом. Хоть криптой, хоть деньгами. Монеро и мону меняйте на биткоин и выводите пока не поздно. Тут все разворовано.
Ну хоть один правду сказал. Молодец, а то думал что уже совсем шайка проплаченных ливкойновцев все заполонила. Оказывается есть еще здравомыслящие люди

Все норм.
Походу на на LiveCoin нормально торговать могут только сотрудники LiveCoin которым говоришь о проблемах, а они делают такие удивленные лица как будто проблем нет. Так это у вас проблем нет, а у остальных пользователей вообще-то MONA спиздили, Ау

нужно выставить флаг этой бирже и сделать "выстрел в воздух" всем кто носит подписи и аватарки этой бирже расцениваются как соучасники мошеннической биржи. Если за 2 недели не поснимают со своих аккаунтов атрибуты биржи - блокировка аккаунта
Пожалуй соглашусь с вами

ВСЕМ ПОДДЕРЖАТЬ ФЛАГ ПРОТИВ СКАМА!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=308
Изумруду вернули мону. Но нет, ты продолжаешь... Алекс ЛЗет Сэйвер не стал бы такое писать, не порочь имя джедая)

nadosuge

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:18:12 AM

Изумруду вернули мону. Но нет, ты продолжаешь... Алекс ЛЗет Сэйвер не стал бы такое писать, не порочь имя джедая)

так это ж фэйк,он сам признался

ссылочку на признание
Bazillio

Activity: 1207
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:17:53 PM

шо за бред?
у кого настолько воспалилась фантазия?

██
██
██