Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:00:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we were all wrong  (Read 1821 times)
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

If you have such doubts then you are not yet ready for a crypto world. But here it will always be so restless. If you believe in crypto then you must throw all your doubts out and believe in the beautiful future of bitcoin. If not then just sell coins and go out.

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

If you feel guilty means you don't believe in crypto, anxiety you will not be able to make you successful investments in crypto, therefore I recommend to you to throw away your guilt and always thinks positive about crypto.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

I believe that it is far from being the end for crypto currencies or the crypto market as you described it. The market is just too strong for it to be erased anytime soon. I believe that the crypto market will be around for a long time.

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Well, guess we weren't all wrong. The market's making a recovery already. Honestly didn't think we'd recover this fast, it's surprising me. Can't say I'm not glad though. Seeing all that red in my portfolio was saddening.

Now all I'm wondering is why this dip happened and why it happens every January..

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

all of us can wrong about something
but this is the most important part that people always said to me
do not put all of your egg in one basket
in case of something wrong happen, we have insurance to help reduce the damage of the crash
and also i like to join community discussion to get more information about other thing

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

Market and stability are two opposite things. In the market there will always be fluctuations in rates, this is a property of the market - there is always a growth behind the recession. Especially now century of information technology and the cryptomarket will continue to exist for a long time. I believe in it. Smiley

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

At first, I really wanted to sell at high price when btc and some of my altcoins are pumping but I changed my mind hoping that the price will still go high but for past weeks it dipped instead thats why I will still hold since I believe that my investments are for long term hold.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

Lets have faith that this drop will not the beginning of the end of bitcoin or altcoins. Becausr if this thing happen. We will loose the opportunity to earn money. Through cryptocurrency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...

Do not worry guys! This one is just a liar, the market is not going to collapse, and everything is fine again. We are back on the road.. again..
Stop with your bullshit in here and stop spreading that shit.
Raigeki.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

and thats why there is a HODL world........ heheh believe... still always remember invest what you afford to lose.. learn to let go your coins dont love them.. enjoi 20-30% of your profit,. at times of highs..
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

Those who truly believe in blockchain are not concerned so much with price. So that makes you only a half believer (since you have doubts if this is the correction or the end of crypto). Proof is in people like Antonoupoulos who his whole life believed in blockchain but never accumulated any of it.

Blockchain is already here to stay, whether or not Bitcoin is $1 or $1 million. I think this is a good time for a lot of us to reflect on our time with crypto. Are we going to make this all about money or are we also going to make sure we learn something good from this and participate in the changes that blockchain is making in our world?
Thats right opinion but I don't think that those who believe in blockchain are not concerned so much with price.by this approach we can never avoid speculative behaviour of investors and it does not allow us to get a truly long-term perspective on the market...You believe in blockchain  and but its also improtant to define the basic economic indicators of cryptomarket.People concern because their  existence depend on it and what we need is to define fundamental aspects of 'market psychology' wich needs distinctive approach.
So I just want to say that if we exaggerate the present and future value of the crypto market It will not be very effective and this means that people must do everything with profound and they must be cautious despite the fact that blockchain technology is the leader in this century in financial sector.
thotknectar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

Speculation on this aspect can be clarified with a look
 to countries increasing regulation, restricting access,
Or just increasing the cost of using the technilogy.

This Just means a short term break from routine while
Big government seeks to understand the tech and make
All their cute little rules about tax and securities and
Stocks and all that crap. The man wants to put their
Hands on all this value that seemed to come out of
Nowhere this year.

The regulation and restriction is Just a sign to me that
there is so much value in the tech That people and
 corps are moving to design it the Way they want
 to see it happen. Battle of the Developers begins!
Well I dunno about that part, really,
But the rest of the stuff I’m more sure about.

There’s Probably a couple countries right now that are dumping
Their coins, which is leeching the market and preventing
An upturn. Once everyones actually done dumping, and
All the people who are freaking out are done dumping,
And all thats left are more ‘buy at the dip’-ers, or at least
More ‘buy at the dip’-ers than ‘sell at the dip’-ers,
then this whole crash will start tidying up. Some projects
May lose too much to maintain momentum, and some
Will have enough capital to consolidate and make some
Good moves!
Will start turning.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

I advise you to calm down and not to worry. If you really believe in blockchain and cryptocurrency, you realize that even big falls are not fatal. Just wait and everything will be fine.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Most people nowadays knows how to handle this kind of situation and all they have to do is to hold their invested coins. We should know how to play with the market in order for us to gain a profit and not the other way around.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

This is very normal hapen in any asset and also cryptocurrency. Don't worry about it. Crypto will go up soon.
JPCain

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

I have had the same thoughts. I think BTC will be there at the end. Obviously I can't see all these alt coins maybe 20 of the main surfing. Alts have one more year then I think the money will move into the main coins.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

Most people nowadays knows how to handle this kind of situation and all they have to do is to hold their invested coins. We should know how to play with the market in order for us to gain a profit and not the other way around.

Investing on the altcoins should be spitted around many people but the vast investment on cheap altcoins will lead to loose all the fund. If you put your fund on bitcoin or etherum alone you would not find the loose your money at all. If you really looking in the forum to make the money you can utilize the time and sell the coins when there any little bump noticed in the price graph. if you play like this you can win with the altcoins as well.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

As a cryptocurrency enthusiast I will said this is not the end and we would have a good days to come. How can this great market come to an end because of corrections or bearish market? We should be optimistic and view the future as if cryptocurrencies is the future and the money of the internet. If you have been following bitcoin pricing for the past three to four years you will find out that the market is always down in January and February because of the news of government regulations.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

You're not the only one who didn't sell at high prices, a lot of people didn't. However, no one thought the prices would drop suddenly. But that's how markets work. Crypto markets won't end or even crypto won't technically end just like that. If it does the world will lose billions and billions of dollars for nothing. There will be a chaos and things won't stop there. Economically there will be major consequences, this may even lead to a long awaited war between US and North Korea. Things can go out of hand real quick. So rather just not think about it I'd say.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

HODL, This is the most important thing you must know in crypto, this is just the beginning! There are so many opportunities right now and so many new companies, not all are here to stay for sure, but its a new market and a new kind of investing in companies WAIT FOR IT Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: