Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with BTC Robot  (Read 13084 times)
Danman (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:37:50 PM

Hi everyone,

I bought a gold licence for 250$ for the BTCrobot at btcrobot.com, had a few mails exchanged with support and still did not get any login information for the member's section respectively the hosted robot. Has anyone actually had a positive experience, say access to the member's section and gain in automatic trading?

I know, there are several topics, but hey, I'm a newbie here, so I can't post there.

Here is what I found so far on this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=f37ihtb7t9c0u8j0rbenaa4u75&topic=268533.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268770.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268889.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274239.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273553.0

Aparrently SimonBelmond did, see post 28 here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268770.0
As a newbee I think I can't even send a PM to him  Sad

I am not interested in opinions about the bitcoin robot, but in actual real experiences from other people who bought a silver gold or platinum licence.

Thank you for your posts/PM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:48:06 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 10:05:59 AM by Birdy

Edited:
It will probably lose you Bitcoins, read Tysats Review!

(yes, you don't want opinions, but a warning in the first answer for others is fair, deal with it.)

(tysats review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295972)
derico5

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:55:31 PM

Hey Danman, i also have 1 gold license. If the robot works or not, we will see in the next days. But iam also member of their long time zcode club and its worth. So i bought the robot too to check his performance.

The only problem i have is which mode is the best Smiley Tried a few days with medium risk and now with aggressive. Atm the bot only traded 1x 2 days ago, still waiting for more trades.

But iam not nervous. We all have a full 60 days money back guarantee from clickbetter. So if its realy scam or whatever, just hit that refund button in your mail and you have your money back.
Danman (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:35:54 PM

Thank you Derico for sharing your experience! You kept my hopes up until my license got finally set up now. I think I start to understand the guys from btcrobot Wink This is huge... A big thank you to all of them, you guys rock!
I am now able to access the member's section, I set up the trading API, the bot made a first test trade for a small amount.
Enough said, now I have to finish my task of seizing world supremacy!  Grin
oceans2892

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:36:45 AM

Danman

I bought a gold license too and I struggled to get into the members area. Once I managed to log in I struggled again to get my F** robot.
Now I have my robot and I already have a 2,56 dollar profit but it hasn`t trade for 2 days... so how in the hell did I get thos 2,56? And if they are real where are they?...

Well im not going to lie, this smells to me as a big scam that I ate with an open mouth. The 60 day guarantee is supposedly related with Clickbetter but if you contact clickbetter they say they dont have anything to do. I sent an email to SWReg today lets see if they ask...

However send me a Pm and we can talk and team up and try to sort it out. 
Birdy

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:31:30 AM

Danman

I bought a gold license too and I struggled to get into the members area. Once I managed to log in I struggled again to get my F** robot.
Now I have my robot and I already have a 2,56 dollar profit but it hasn`t trade for 2 days... so how in the hell did I get thos 2,56? And if they are real where are they?...

Well im not going to lie, this smells to me as a big scam that I ate with an open mouth. The 60 day guarantee is supposedly related with Clickbetter but if you contact clickbetter they say they dont have anything to do. I sent an email to SWReg today lets see if they ask...

However send me a Pm and we can talk and team up and try to sort it out.  

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to write a big red warning, when people happily buy in the scam anyway.
Danman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:32:36 AM

So let me recap: We have three people who bought the gold licence, the robot so far made one or no trade and now nothing is happening, no trades whatsoever.

Plus we have one told-you-so-guy who has not had any actual experience himself and shouldn't post things in this thread while he is welcome to read.

Maybe the robot didn't trade these days since the market on btc-e has been flat? Or maybe it isn't actually really active?
Has anoyone had any other experiences i.e. an active robot that does trade?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 10:46:40 AM

A fool and his money are soon parted

/thread

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:22:23 AM

i don't think there is a 100% accurate way to always make profit trading.
oceans2892

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:33:28 AM

well, it hasn't traded since the BTC/USD started pumping up. At least the robot didnt sell any of my BTC because that would make me loose some real money! hahaha.

I just sent an email to btcrobot asking if they know why the hell it isnt trading. I will wait till the BTC/USD chart starts dumping, if the robot still doesnt do anything, I am going to do whatever I can to get my money back. Remember go to your BTC.e profile and on API keys DON'T select the withdraw option...just don`t. hahaha don`t let the fail get even bigger.
Danman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:18:10 PM

Wink ok let us know what they say.
EBitcoinBetting

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 10:22:36 PM

Too many scammy issues with bitcoin lately.
gbl08ma

Activity: 306

Donations: http://tny.im/nx

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 10:33:32 PM

Too many scammy issues with bitcoin lately.

Don't mix things up, these are not issues with bitcoin but issues with things that happen to use bitcoin or are built around it.

Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:08:19 PM

Jr.Member, not experienced person Scam WARNING!
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 07:58:34 PM

There are too duplicate many topics here about our robot.

If you have questions PM me or send support email

But iam not nervous. We all have a full 60 days money back guarantee from clickbetter. So if its realy scam or whatever, just hit that refund button in your mail and you have your money back.

No need to be nervous, trade it at least 30 days and you will love it. Don't expect getting rich overnight though. The program is planned for stable conservative returns. Depending on how the price of BTC fluctuates the profit can vary. Follow our big acc on page to see how it was in the past.

I just sent an email to btcrobot asking if they know why the hell it isnt trading.

Regarding the robot's seeming lack of activity, sometimes this is
quite normal, especially if the market is flat. The
robot is monitoring the markets 24/7 and is patiently waiting for the
proper timing to grab the opportunity when it comes. There are weeks
when it can make 10 trades in 1 day but sometimes, there are flat
weeks when price does not change much and the robot will patiently
wait without any trades at all.

The goal is to make profit, not to force trading for the sake of
trading. You don't need to sit on it and wait for trades. Leave it and
let it do its magic. You can check it once a month, but no need to
check and babysit it daily. You can also check Bitcoin price charts;
during flat markets, the robot is obviously passive and it's normal.
So, please be patient with it...

Our performance account is published on site in the middle:

While 50% return might not be the "get rich overnight" style as you might expect, it DOES work.

There is a high chance of it being scam!

How exactly did we scam you? If you have questions you can send me PM or support.

P.s. I am not saying we are best of the best in the world, we had our issues (DDOS attack on site,  then delayed orders because of the site unavailable) but we are honest developers who made a great product and we stand by it! It will not get you rich overnight but it trades and wins.
billdusty

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:31:34 PM

Hi Im a newbie here to  my question is the robot trading for anyone . Not what is shown on the Robots main page  but if you go to your BTC-E profile click on trade history you should see all trades. Also check orders history. In my case I have one order in history and the same order cancelled in order history.
The one and only order that I have was made during the setup process so maybe it was a test.
A lot of the frustration I am having is lack of information.
By the way I purchased the gold copy
Bill
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 09:34:05 PM

Hilarious... brand new forum members just jumping right into this eh?... couldn't be sockpuppets or anything like that, right?   Shocked

Birdy

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:42:33 PM

There is a high chance of it being scam!

How exactly did we scam you? If you have questions you can send me PM or support.

P.s. I am not saying we are best of the best in the world, we had our issues (DDOS attack on site,  then delayed orders because of the site unavailable) but we are honest developers who made a great product and we stand by it! It will not get you rich overnight but it trades and wins.

Oh, you didn't. Because there is no chance I would even touch a business like this.
Just reading this thread raised several red flags.

I'm just saying that people that want to consider your business should take a very careful look at what you are promising them.

Plus we have one told-you-so-guy who has not had any actual experience himself and shouldn't post things in this thread while he is welcome to read.
The "told-you-so-guy" has already been a while in this forum and has seen quite a bunch of scams, I think that does count as experience.
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:18:50 PM

I'm just saying that people that want to consider your business should take a very careful look at what you are promising them.

We are selling bitcoin trading sofware that trades your account at BTC-e. We also post past performance on site. Although it cant guarantee any future performance, I don't see why would not it continue trading same well.

Because there is no chance I would even touch a business like this.
Just reading this thread raised several red flags.

That's ok. Take your time to do DD. We are not going anywhere and you can join later if you want.
SimonBelmond

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:45:12 PM

OK my bot still has not performed any trades since the first one. There would have been a great exit point yesterday. But I can not blame them for not owning a crystal ball. Have you tried to get the discount? Marketing is very aggressive. I get one email from them every day. Any of you on the list of those to receive the discount? What about this click better thing? I this a SW seller who is known for selling other stuff as well?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: