Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] batch #22/23 ASICMiner USB + Blade miners  (Read 17181 times)
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:01:48 PM

Canary you think you can dump about 2000 BTC at one time on Mt Gox and get that $124 down to about $100?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volosator

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:32:41 PM

volosator;7;2.31;1MjJkJ7NbufTKoD3o9UcDDaZKcYMP6Ra5n
tx id:4b71ba427df6a2d293f31104ae3795b74aaec875fc7af92245366571e35fd3a1-000

tracking number signed, pre-paid label attached. email sent.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:17:50 PM

Swimmer63; 1 Blade; 10.5; 1MWWmJmBeRLyGafhXLqiuK3xgw9Jkqs1LP

EDIT:

TX: c7f4cbc227e7582441d26f8a89492d1f0f306b16c8324d7eb43a70df43d6fcd3

Email Sent with label and signed message
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:26:29 PM

Canary you think you can dump about 2000 BTC at one time on Mt Gox and get that $124 down to about $100?
LOL
for educational purposes:
2000/29141 (current volume) = 6.86% * 123.50 (USD/btc rate) = 8.476030335266463 - (-123.5) = ~115.024 assuming that a sale of 2000 btc would have 100% desired effect....  and this is an unreasonable assumption and an incredibly crude calculation...
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:27:01 PM

volosator;7;2.31;1MjJkJ7NbufTKoD3o9UcDDaZKcYMP6Ra5n
tx id:4b71ba427df6a2d293f31104ae3795b74aaec875fc7af92245366571e35fd3a1-000

tracking number signed, pre-paid label attached. email sent.
packaging, post office next
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:54:08 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 02:06:18 AM by bitterdog

I would encourage everyone who has a positive experience.. 99.9999999999999% of us to take a few seconds and leave positive feedback(TRUST) for Canary. That's Big red Warning by his name scares off people who really have nothing to be afraid of when dealing with this man.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:27:53 PM

Swimmer63; 20; 6.6; 1617tVt9vnYC6zCUYinEc45W3VRHWwpUu4
TX: c6b662394382c55afdef5cd2c8afc830b6564e0b05782410b9489eb736b76fd6
metal_jacke1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:57:07 PM

What happened to Canary's rep?
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

I would encourage everyone who has a positive experience.. 99.9999999999999% of us to take a few seconds and leave positive feedback(TRUST) for Canary. That's Big red Warning by his name scares off people who really have nothing to be afraid of when dealing with this man.

BTW.. I bought a freakin Big mac last week it was $2.99.. Now I see its 2 for $4 this week!! I WANT SOME MONEY BACK FROM MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I go to leave positive feeback, trust, for CanaryInTheMine.  It only has a checkmark for if the comment is negative and no way of any kind to leave a >0 number for the comment.
Plesk

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:08:13 PM

BTW.. I bought a freakin Big mac last week it was $2.99.. Now I see its 2 for $4 this week!! I WANT SOME MONEY BACK FROM MCDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I go to leave positive feeback, trust, for CanaryInTheMine.  It only has a checkmark for if the comment is negative and no way of any kind to leave a >0 number for the comment.

As long as you leave the negative box unchecked, the trust feedback will be positive.

Also don't forget to put how much BTC you risked (paid to Canary before he shipped) and a link to the post or thread where the sale happened.

BTC: 1HhVDw7b2yb4HjKmb7DMRhwjLqyvaZo8Mt
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:53:25 PM

What happened to Canary's rep?
hit job by sveetsnelda: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26772
metal_jacke1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:06:08 PM

Members should be banned for abusing the trust system.
sveetsnelda

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:23:35 PM

You completely mis-read my negative trust feedback.  I'm not petty enough to get upset over miner prices decreasing from week to week.  I'm upset because everyone else in the *same* group buy at the *same* time-frame got their product for less, and the only reason why is because I overpaid him.  He refused to make the transaction right by sending back my overpayment, and he was extremely uncooperative & defensive.

Allow me to fix your analogy:

You see a TV ad for a Big-Mac at $5.  You decide to gather up some friends and go to McDonalds.  When you get there, a Big-Mac has actually been marked down to $4.  All of your friends notice the change, but you missed it and assumed it was still $5 like the ad said.  They pay with exact change, get their product, and start eating.  You give the cashier $5, and he/she closes the register as if the transaction is complete.  When your friends all say what a great deal they got at $4, you realize what happened.  You go back to the cashier and say "wait...  where is my change?", the teller replies with "Well, you seemed to be okay with paying $5, so I'm hanging onto it.  You thought $5 was fair, so the deal is done".  After complaining a bit more, the cashier agrees to give you part of your overpayment back.  He says "I'm keeping the rest because it cost me more to make your burger than theirs (which obviously doesn't make any sense)".  After calmly asking for more explanation, the cashier gets short with you, accuses you of bullying him/her, and kicks you out of the store.

That's essentially the PMs in a nutshell.  If Canary is okay with it or if these types of one-sided responses continue, I'll gladly make the communication public.  I was dealt with unfairly, he refused to explain himself because it was too much of a bother, and he ended up getting defensive and saying that I was "bullying" him and that he refused to communicate anymore.  After that experience, I don't trust the guy, and that's what the trust system is there for.  If you have a positive experience -- cool.  Post it.  If you have a negative one where you had money taken and the person was uncooperative -- post it.

14u2rp4AqFtN5jkwK944nn741FnfF714m7
sveetsnelda

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:29:39 PM

Right.  A "hit job".   Roll Eyes  For a ridiculously low amount of money.  I don't stand to gain anything from smearing your name.  I'm not your competition, and my previous purchase with you was satisfactory (I even left a positive trust rating for it).  I'm not sure you know what a hit job is, or you're extremely confused.

Members should be banned for abusing the trust system.
Members should be slapped for making snap-decisions without knowing the full story.  You're welcome to leave positive feedback for your transaction (I did), and I'm welcome to leave negative feedback when a transaction makes me end up not trusting him.  He took my additional BTC overpaid and just assumed it was some sort of donation to his time, and he couldn't answer my very calm/direct questions that I asked (and ultimately cut off communication).

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:31:22 PM

You completely mis-read my negative trust feedback.  I'm not petty enough to get upset over miner prices decreasing from week to week.  I'm upset because everyone else in the *same* group buy at the *same* time-frame got their product for less, and the only reason why is because I overpaid him.  He refused to make the transaction right by sending back my overpayment, and he was extremely uncooperative & defensive.

Allow me to fix your analogy:

You see a TV ad for a Big-Mac at $5.  You decide to gather up some friends and go to McDonalds.  When you get there, a Big-Mac has actually been marked down to $4.  All of your friends notice the change, but you missed it and assumed it was still $5 like the ad said.  They pay with exact change, get their product, and start eating.  You give the cashier $5, and he/she closes the register as if the transaction is complete.  When your friends all say what a great deal they got at $4, you realize what happened.  You go back to the cashier and say "wait...  where is my change?", the teller replies with "Well, you seemed to be okay with paying $5, so I'm hanging onto it.  You thought $5 was fair, so the deal is done".  After complaining a bit more, the cashier agrees to give you part of your overpayment back.  He says "I'm keeping the rest because it cost me more to make your burger than theirs (which obviously doesn't make any sense)".  After calmly asking for more explanation, the cashier gets short with you, accuses you of bullying him/her, and kicks you out of the store.

That's essentially the PMs in a nutshell.  If Canary is okay with it or if these types of one-sided responses continue, I'll gladly make the communication public.  I was dealt with unfairly, he refused to explain himself because it was too much of a bother, and he ended up getting defensive and saying that I was "bullying" him and that he refused to communicate anymore.  After that experience, I don't trust the guy, and that's what the trust system is there for.  If you have a positive experience -- cool.  Post it.  If you have a negative one where you had money taken and the person was uncooperative -- post it.
you did a hit job on me... that's the effect of your actions. 
I provided you with an explanation and refunded what you asked for.  without stating exactly what you want, you left the feedback you did and I'm sure you are enjoying yourself... whatever.  what goes around comes around... I do not wish to communicate with you as I stated. enough already... go enjoy the fruits of your labor and leave me alone.
sveetsnelda

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:46:07 PM

I provided you with an explanation and refunded what you asked for.
You provided me with one/two liners until you eventually blew up and said I was "bullying you".  No, you didn't refund what I asked for.  You refunded what you felt was appropriate (which is more than what others in the group buy paid if they created their own label...  which didn't even exist in the thread when I made the purchase).

without stating exactly what you want, you left the feedback you did and I'm sure you are enjoying yourself... whatever.  what goes around comes around... I do not wish to communicate with you as I stated. enough already... go enjoy the fruits of your labor and leave me alone.
...without stating exactly what I want?  I stated it so many times and in so many different ways that you eventually made fun of me for being so verbose.  I couldn't have been more clear.  Here is a quote from one of my PMs:

This is how it appeared from my side, and I asked for clarification.  A return at this point doesn't solve anything.  A return means I pay even *more* money for the mistake of over-paying you.  Try to put yourself in my shoes and wonder if you'd be upset/confused and asking questions.

If you're still confused as to where this is going, I want you to either:

a.  convince me that I'm misunderstanding something and that I didn't actually pay more than your other customers in the same group buy (put your customer at ease about it)
b.  send back the rest of my coin that was overpaid.  Shipping didn't cost BTC0.5.  It was 1/3rd of that.

-Mike

I do not wish to communicate with you as I stated. enough already... go enjoy the fruits of your labor and leave me alone.
This basically sums up your attitude/behavior in most of your PMs, and it earned you a negative trust rating.  You took my extra coin, can't communicate, and refused to communicate.  If you're truly done with the situation, move on with it and quit telling your other customers that it was a "hit job".  If you make an inaccurate accusation toward me, I'm going to defend myself.

I've been on this forum for years, and I've witnessed plenty of fraud.  It's my duty as a buyer to report on my transactions -- both positive and negative.  Once again, if your transaction with him was smooth -- great.  Post it.  If someone does something that makes me not trust them, I'll post it as well.

Molex1701

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:10:36 PM

Molex1701; 6 USB Miners; 1.98;17Zyu9Jsxmj1WRpyH8j6Vs3pQNDyuoRUZM;
tx: 1451aec7f00760e5a423dd085bcc405d206ed0d69a54ce33d20d30e1d4dff2f3
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:20:40 PM

You provided me with one/two liners until you eventually blew up and said I was "bullying you".  No, you didn't refund what I asked for.  You refunded what you felt was appropriate (which is more than what others in the group buy paid if they created their own label...  which didn't even exist in the thread when I made the purchase).

without stating exactly what you want, you left the feedback you did and I'm sure you are enjoying yourself... whatever.  what goes around comes around... I do not wish to communicate with you as I stated. enough already... go enjoy the fruits of your labor and leave me alone.
...without stating exactly what I want?  I stated it so many times and in so many different ways that you eventually made fun of me for being so verbose.  I couldn't have been more clear.  Here is a quote from one of my PMs:

This is how it appeared from my side, and I asked for clarification.  A return at this point doesn't solve anything.  A return means I pay even *more* money for the mistake of over-paying you.  Try to put yourself in my shoes and wonder if you'd be upset/confused and asking questions.

a.  convince me that I'm misunderstanding something and that I didn't actually pay more than your other customers in the same group buy (put your customer at ease about it)
b.  send back the rest of my coin that was overpaid.  Shipping didn't cost BTC0.5.  It was 1/3rd of that.

-Mike

I do not wish to communicate with you as I stated. enough already... go enjoy the fruits of your labor and leave me alone.
This basically sums up your attitude/behavior in most of your PMs, and it earned you a negative trust rating.  You took my extra coin, can't communicate, and refused to communicate.  If you're truly done with the situation, move on with it and quit telling your other customers that it was a "hit job".  If you make an inaccurate accusation toward me, I'm going to defend myself.

I've been on this forum for years, and I've witnessed plenty of fraud.  It's my duty as a buyer to report on my transactions -- both positive and negative.  Once again, if your transaction with him was smooth -- great.  Post it.  If someone does something that makes me not trust them, I'll post it as well.

so you gave him negative 13 and the amount you feel you were cheated is .5btc  or 1 btc reduced to  .5btc .

if you were fair since the amount in question is .5 to 1 not 13 you would go back and change it to 1 or .5 and quote my post.  Not that I am A great genius but giving him the mark you did is wrong you were not cheated that many coins.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:35:54 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 11:50:36 PM by CanaryInTheMine

You provided me with one/two liners until you eventually blew up and said I was "bullying you".  No, you didn't refund what I asked for.  You refunded what you felt was appropriate (which is more than what others in the group buy paid if they created their own label...  which didn't even exist in the thread when I made the purchase).

without stating exactly what you want, you left the feedback you did and I'm sure you are enjoying yourself... whatever.  what goes around comes around... I do not wish to communicate with you as I stated. enough already... go enjoy the fruits of your labor and leave me alone.
...without stating exactly what I want?  I stated it so many times and in so many different ways that you eventually made fun of me for being so verbose.  I couldn't have been more clear.  Here is a quote from one of my PMs:

This is how it appeared from my side, and I asked for clarification.  A return at this point doesn't solve anything.  A return means I pay even *more* money for the mistake of over-paying you.  Try to put yourself in my shoes and wonder if you'd be upset/confused and asking questions.

a.  convince me that I'm misunderstanding something and that I didn't actually pay more than your other customers in the same group buy (put your customer at ease about it)
b.  send back the rest of my coin that was overpaid.  Shipping didn't cost BTC0.5.  It was 1/3rd of that.

-Mike

This basically sums up your attitude/behavior in most of your PMs, and it earned you a negative trust rating.  You took my extra coin, can't communicate, and refused to communicate.  If you're truly done with the situation, move on with it and quit telling your other customers that it was a "hit job".  If you make an inaccurate accusation toward me, I'm going to defend myself.

I've been on this forum for years, and I've witnessed plenty of fraud.  It's my duty as a buyer to report on my transactions -- both positive and negative.  Once again, if your transaction with him was smooth -- great.  Post it.  If someone does something that makes me not trust them, I'll post it as well.

so you gave him negative 13 and the amount you feel you were cheated is .5btc  or 1 btc reduced to  .5btc .

if you were fair since the amount in question is .5 to 1 not 13 you would go back and change it to 1 or .5 and quote my post.  Not that I am A great genius but giving him the mark you did is wrong you were not cheated that many coins.
he wasn't cheated, he paid the price that was listed on the group buy at the time he paid for 4 blades.  that price was 10.5 per unit and this included shipping.  so he sent 42 btc. order was marked as Ok for shipping.  afterwards I kept responding to pricing changes elsewhere... finally ended up at 10.25 if I'm provided a label.  if not, I was charging .25 per to handle it... most people gave me a label. and since the order was marked as good to ship it shipped.  when I was contacted, I looked it up, and math seemed to have added up, so I was baffled... but I was able to untangle it next day and asked what was expected.  at this point there's a difference of opinion as to what I actually paid out of pocket to ship... so we're trying to resolve this.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:47:01 PM

today's USPS packages have been dropped off.
fedex is next
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: