Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying now?  (Read 129685 times)
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

In my opinion, 2018 is a good year for investment, so I definitely need to define, I consider it a good choice of tokens, saw someone writing about Socratus.  Yes, it's a truly reliable company, so I advise you, I will not long describe your opinion, all the details can be found on them on the site.
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

first of all you need to determine the criteria for choosing a company.  of course, tokens, but there are many companies
The communion is very important for me when choosing a project.  For example, the company I recently discovered for myself.  Socratus - really cares about people.  They have a position like something like that:
Socratus community is the paramount and an inalienable component of the ecosystem. As
the balance between all participants is highly important for progress and evolution, rating
accounting module will be implemented. Socratus is fair relationship set of rules based on
core principles:
- the ecosystem is valuable for the community;
- the community is valuable for the ecosystem
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

I've decided to pause from trading for a few months now, so really stop for a while on trading matters, since the bitcoin price drop from ATH, but if you want to buy coins, instead try to invest in ETH, ADA, or BCH
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

i bought LTC, ETH and BTC.
every other coins bought are just for short time investment, i think this three are the long run better options with eye on Eth.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

It's over guys. Crypto is not stable its more gambling.
Everyday new ico's not real usage in real life. Stupid projects with technology what nobody can use.
Sold everything in Januari and bought real gold and silver.

Somebody create a hype about the new ico somebody makes a stupid update on a blockchain and somebody are paying 10x the price for this.

Its over now.

Bitcoin has not a real usage in real life.

Everyone tries to make money, but its over for sure now.
Make a coin create a hype and talk about the bs technology behind the coin pump it up and then dump it to the mass and make money.
Create a new ico pump it up with bs marketing make a roadmap for the bs technologies with no usage dump it to the mass with 10x profit.
Somebody is  creating a coin and is owning the coin and he is making marketing and hyping the coin and sell his free created coin to you for real money and you are buying his coin with the hope to make money.

Come one guys whales and real investors are not stupid. You create a coin and i need to pay with real money for that coin ?? And you will announce a update to pump the price and dump it for real money again ??
Come on hold your bs technology of your coin for yourself i know how tron makers ada makers dumped all there bs coins to the mass and also eos makers.
They own millions of coins and are ready to it again to the mass.

Where is decentralising ?? This guys who create the coins are the boss about that coin.
This guys are all millionaires with your money they programming stupid blockchain platforms and get millions on a easy way.

Blockchain will survive but all coins will go to zero. Nobody will pay for a what will gain 10x value in a couple days and then lose 50x of his value in the same time.

You can better gamble. Eos was zero dollar when somebody created it. Can you buy some jeans with it ? No you can do nothing with that coin its a bs coin btc is also bs. You cant even buy a candy in a shop.
Whats that i can buy candy or food in the shop with my real money. This money is not created by some developers it cames from the central banks. Central banks are owned by the countries crypto is owned by there developers. The most money is made by developers. They are always dumping there bs coins to the mass after they create some coins for real money. And always they have millions or billions coins left to dump it for a good price to get billion dollars.  

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Everyday new ico's not real usage in real life. Stupid projects with technology what nobody can use.

Somebody create a hype about the new ico somebody makes a stupid update on a blockchain and somebody are paying 10x the price for this.

Its over now.

Make a coin create a hype and talk about the bs technology behind the coin pump it up and then dump it to the mass and make money.
Create a new ico pump it up with bs marketing make a roadmap for the bs technologies with no usage dump it to the mass with 10x profit.
Somebody is  creating a coin and is owning the coin and he is making marketing and hyping the coin and sell his free created coin to you for real money and you are buying his coin with the hope to make money.

Come one guys whales and real investors are not stupid. You create a coin and i need to pay with real money for that coin ?? And you will announce a update to pump the price and dump it for real money again ??
Come on hold your bs technology of your coin for yourself i know how tron makers ada makers dumped all there bs coins to the mass and also eos makers.

Where is decentralising ?? This guys who create the coins are the boss about that coin.
This guys are all millionaires with your money they programming stupid blockchain platforms and get millions on a easy way.

Blockchain will survive but all coins will go to zero. Nobody will pay for a what will gain 10x value in a couple days and then lose 50x of his value in the same time.

You can better gamble. Eos was zero dollar when somebody created it. Can you buy some jeans with it ? No you can do nothing with that coin its a bs coin btc is also bs. You cant even buy a candy in a shop.
Whats that i can buy candy or food in the shop with my real money. This money is not created by some developers it cames from the central banks. Central banks are owned by the countries crypto is owned by there developers. The most money is made by developers. They are always dumping there bs coins to the mass after they create some coins for real money. And always they have millions or billions coins left to dump it for a good price to get billion dollars. 

You have a point there are so many ico's that are release recently that have no any use in real world. But i think its not over yet. There are still some good alts to buy and can give us ood amount of money.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Tr0p1k

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

Dont buy guys..  Crypto is a cheap way for developers to steal money.

Blockchain will survive but the rest will die. And if there will be coins it will be from big companies.
Amazon has enough money to hire 100 developers and create there own coin and make there own marketing.
Also the rest of the companies has enough money to do that. Nobody needs a coin of a nobody to use it in his company.
This companies are strong enough to buy the best developers in the world and make the best marketing and create a huge mass.

But they dont need it everyone get payed with dollars and euros why should they create some coin to pay with that ??

Whats the idea behind it ?

Nakamoto is Cia and Mossad and FBI.

This guys looked at how terrorist bought weapons on the blackmarket with using this coins.

The idea was following this guys. This guys knows if they pay with dollars it will go to swift and swift can block the money.
Thats why they create BTC. To check the black market and the countries who are paying some illegal weapons and drugs with it.

NAKAMOTO = MOSSAD, CIA and FBI.
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Its over now.

Somebody is  creating a coin and is owning the coin and he is making marketing and hyping the coin and sell his free created coin to you for real money and you are buying his coin with the hope to make money.

I think you didn't sell in January. I think you're legendary or hero user embarrassed on losing money, so you made newbie account to release some steam  Grin
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Dont buy guys..  Crypto is a cheap way for developers to steal money.

Blockchain will survive but the rest will die. And if there will be coins it will be from big companies.
Amazon has enough money to hire 100 developers and create there own coin and make there own marketing.
Also the rest of the companies has enough money to do that. Nobody needs a coin of a nobody to use it in his company.
This companies are strong enough to buy the best developers in the world and make the best marketing and create a huge mass.

But they dont need it everyone get payed with dollars and euros why should they create some coin to pay with that ??

Whats the idea behind it ?

Nakamoto is Cia and Mossad and FBI.

This guys looked at how terrorist bought weapons on the blackmarket with using this coins.

The idea was following this guys. This guys knows if they pay with dollars it will go to swift and swift can block the money.
Thats why they create BTC. To check the black market and the countries who are paying some illegal weapons and drugs with it.

NAKAMOTO = MOSSAD, CIA and FBI.

Why are you here then?

We do not need extra negativity... Wink
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

I just bought more ICX and ONT Smiley
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

I've been planning on buying LalaWord, PRL, TRX and Dent probably, I'm just waiting for the right time to buy it, you can say that I'm really waiting for the market to really bleed before buying, to be honest I've been eyeing on a lot of coins right now but those are my top list for now.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

i bought LTC, ETH and BTC.
every other coins bought are just for short time investment, i think this three are the long run better options with eye on Eth.
for today I also buy an etherium, because this situation gives a good chance to buy coins at a cheap price. But my goal is not only to invest to increase my income, but also to store my funds.
Tr0p1k

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

Bitcoin will go back to $2000 and maybe back to $500 and then somebody will try to bring it again to $20000.

Thats how it works.

They are cleaning peoples pockets and then attacking again.

China banned with a reason. Because the plan was to clean Asians pockets.

I think the rest of the Asian countries will follow soon. Because Mossad, Cia and FBI dont like to have strong Asian economies.

China will be the nr.1 economy in the world. But if you can use this crypto strategy you can hold them on nr.2 that was the plan.

Everything behind this scenarios is to stop Chinese economy growth.

And after China knowed who is behind this crypto and whats the strategy they banned.

Because some huge money from China is lost to someone else in the crypto world.

But nobody know who this guys are you see a picture on internet some linkedin and thats it.

They use all the same tactic when they create a ico.

They use some celebrity and some news channels to create the hype. Who is owning this websites nobody knows.

China discovered this misterious plan behind BTC and also knows who is Nakamoto thats why they banned.

You can not clean the past on internet you can create a coin in 2009 you can erase everything but it will be there behind the scene.

Nakamoto is not a person its a scenario from Cia and Fbi and Mossad.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Bitcoin will go back to $2000 and maybe back to $500 and then somebody will try to bring it again to $20000.

Thats how it works.

They are cleaning peoples pockets and then attacking again.

Who are "they"?

China banned with a reason. Because the plan was to clean Asians pockets.

China didn't ban cryptocurrency. It only banned ICO's as far as I know...

They use all the same tactic when they create a ico.

They use some celebrity and some news channels to create the hype. Who is owning this websites nobody knows.

That's why you must do your own research and always check project by yourself before you invest.

China discovered this misterious plan behind BTC and also knows who is Nakamoto thats why they banned.
They banned what? Any link that supports your statements?

Nakamoto is not a person its a scenario from Cia and Fbi and Mossad.
Any info from trusted source?

LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

At the moment, there are a lot of good coins, such as Ethereum or the same altcoin, it is on them that the modzhno will rise well and start investing well at the same time.
nigeInvest

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Today, the whole market is red and it is a good opportunity to buy many promising coins cheaply. Invest in those coins that are much cheaper.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Current market prices are very low. This is an opportunity for us to buy more altcoin. We should buy altcoin in the top 20 because they have great value and growth potential. I am currently buying NEO and Monero. Here are 2 altcoin that I am very confident. NEO was dubbed the Ethereum of china. However, it has many advantages over Ethereum such as NEO has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum, and NEO towards smart economy. Monero is altcoin with good privacy. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. No one can find the information of the sender and receiver. I believe that in the next few years when the government controls crrypto, Monero will be more popular.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

I took a lot of cash out over the past couple months and now I'm playing with some pos coins. Right now I'm buying up OPC and staking, then on the 28th or 29th I'll swap to OCPX and stake with that. Should have enough for a masternode. I am buying more NEO at these levels too
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

I never intended to buy cheap coins.
Why I always prioritize to buy coins that go into TOP 10 in Cryptocurrency Market.
If altcoin has entered TOP 10 you will feel calmer having the coin.
If you choose the cheapest coin today then there will be potential tomorrow the coin is falling in price and may not be worth the coin.
So before making a coin purchase should do research on the coins so you will not regret buying coins that are very cheap and then fall in price.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:42 AM

The market is going down right now and there are a lot of coins to choose from if I still have the money I would buy the Top 10 coins in coinmarketcup because these coins will fly for sure when the market will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: