Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying now?  (Read 129683 times)
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

I am buying a bunch of altcoins at the moment, like dragonchain, neo, and cardano, those coins are going to be more than bullish when the market recovers and bitcoin goes towards $15,000 at the end of the year, just believe on my words
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

I buy ETH. One area in which bitcoin really manages to win from the Visa is the availability of confidentiality in transactions. However, there are such traders who do not give such a full assessment of this advantage of digital money. Inside the community, crypto currency is given a lot of attention. However, it is not the most effective currency. He grew up twelve times. The rival was the etherium. He was able to provide a sixty-fold increase.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

for now I will buy ETH, XLM if the price goes up it will be 2x higher than the current price.
or you can analyze the market price first, compare the current price with the price of 3 months or 2 months ago, find the best price and buy as much and be patient while dreaming Grin
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

You can have Hashgard. There is only gate.io. I hope I can be listed on a good stock exchange. 2 times the price of ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

Now it is difficult to decide on the choice for investment. I invest all the free funds in the top 100 coins as they usually begin to grow along with the growth of bitcoin.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Am buying just privcy
KotBas

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

Yes, I also think that the ether will show itself. And do not get carried away if the airwaves cost above bitcoin.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Currently, I am holding bitcoin and ethereum. I believe that they are safe enough for me to hold in this very bad situation. There are many theories about what will happen to bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. Some of them are very bad. Therefore, I do not want to lose all of my money by holding altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are suitable for me which I believe that they can also give me a huge profit in the future

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

I am buying a bunch of ethereums , neo, and eos, those are still my favourite coins and taht is the main reason of why i am buying a bunch of them. Stellar might be a good coin too, but i do not trust on this huge pump at the moment.
zemuks

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I'm personally buying now more EOS, XLM, Verge. I'm trying to buy more coins with different technology and cheap price for future possible 10x
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

⚡️Modum Voting - 700,000 Participants Already ⚡️

Gotta say we are impressed with Modum. Modum was a top performer in the latest bounce so keep your eye on $MOD. They have a good understanding of the importance of investor/community sentiment. They communicate well with their investors gauging sentiment and satisfaction. Modum has been holding votes to see if the community is satisfied with their delivery of milestones set out in the initial whitepaper. The first vote had 700,000 participants. That is extraordinary for such a small cap coin. Made us think about the problem EOS had with the lack of voters to elect nodes when their mainnet launched, pathetic to say the least.  In the opinion of the CIM team we see this as a massive vote of confidence for the Modum project - no pun intended. Modum clearly has an active/educated investor base that is in it for the long haul.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I knew when he opened this thread trend hasn't reversed yet. Now we can clearly see I was right. It was wise move to stay in fiat money. You should learn that falling knife can't be hold. Wait for the right time and maximize your profit from your investment.
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

I have made lots of researches of new ICOs and decide to invest TIM Blockchain. What makes TIM ICO worth considering is the fact that it is radically innovative for integrating Blockchain with GPS and quantum proofing technology, and its “Elastic DAG Architecture” which they claim will enable TIM’s network to process 100 to 100 million transactions per second. That’s faster than any other existing blockchain technology or money transfer mechanism in practice. Both, the integration of GPS and the unprecedented ability of TIM’s network to process transactions enable their technology to fit into a range of real-life applications including Banking, Personal and Corporate finance, Health Care etc. However, before examining their very strong use cases it is important to understand what they are actually developing and how they will be able to achieve what they claim.

The TIM’s blockchain network makes use of a partitioning technology and separates the nodes based on their geographical location. For example, if there are 10000 nodes on the network they get separated depending on the region. So the 5000 nodes in North America will get separated from the other 3000 in Europe and 2000 in Asia. This means that all node mined in a particular geographical location will be stored only on the location specific network. The nodes in North America will have the root node and the additional data from nodes mined only in North America. This will considerably take the load of the nodes and increase the speed of transaction processing and verification. There can be several such clusters at a time on TIM’s network and this will further take off the weight and enable quicker processing.To achieve quick validation of a transaction the TIM blockchain works on a proof of stake consensus making it secure to external threats. The Tim guidebook explains it as — “ If a malicious node broadcasts a wrong message, it will be caught by another graph miner in the lower layer. If somehow, it bypasses the first checkpoint, it will be caught by Blockchain miner, then by the cuckoo filter, and then by challenger node.“ Moreover, the
TIM network is based on a rather innovative Proof of belongingness as this would avoid attacks where spammers can fake their geographical locations and make transactions.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I am buying a bunch of ethereums , neo, and eos, those are still my favourite coins and taht is the main reason of why i am buying a bunch of them. Stellar might be a good coin too, but i do not trust on this huge pump at the moment.

Investing in altcoin at this stage is very risky because altcoin is being drastically reduced due to the money being spent on Bitcoin. If you invest in altcoin then I think investors should trade short term because every 24 hours every altcoin fluctuates around 10% and that's your chance. Remember to always have a stoploss score so you do not lose money and save capital.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

Speaking about buying cryptocurrencies during low prices, i never let the opportunity pass without having one of them added to my portfolio. I have recently by Cardano (ADA) during the dip and it really feels satisfying to have and additional ADA on my crypto assets because i know how potential this crypto in the coming year/s.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:25:01 AM

I am looking for opportunities to buy low price such as ETH, NEO, Stellar and there are some coins has a good potential for the future. Current prices are already including very low and I would like to invest. And this is the right time and we know for the moment the BTC in conditions of rising and I think the market's recovery will occur.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:57:16 AM

Looks like this are turning around....what are you buying low?

As of now . I'm looking for some cheap coins in the market with a high potential in the future like xyo and even ntk . Because I can see the potential of those coins some says that it's price will pump in thr year 2020 so I just need to wait.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

Speaking about buying cryptocurrencies during low prices, i never let the opportunity pass without having one of them added to my portfolio. I have recently by Cardano (ADA) during the dip and it really feels satisfying to have and additional ADA on my crypto assets because i know how potential this crypto in the coming year/s.
yes, ADA is really worthy to invest because its platform is too great to work on its own, completely overwhelm the other altcoins that can become the best altcoin in the future, rightnow it may not be the best but i believe it will have its chance in the future when the market recovers in the future.
mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Now am buying Zilliqa, Pchain, Ontoligy, POA, this good projects, and price is very good,
it remains to wait for the rise of the market

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

I do not take the risk to buy coins that are not sure, I choose to buy ethereum, neo and some other coins that have been tested to give profit. because the market condition is unstable so I chose a good coin and potentially.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: