Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that Massive Correction all over now ?  (Read 1595 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

Yes, it was, i bought a lot of altcoins that were super cheap and i am now in a profit of almost a x2 from that..
So yes, i am glad that KOREA created this entire fud because they gave me a x2. LMAO.
But it is very sad to realize that a lot of people are now losing a bunch of money because of this.
Hello. We have to wait and see, i bought some Eth all the way down, habe enough altcoin for now. I am prepared to buy more. The correction was a reminder to take some profits
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

Can we now look forward to 2018 in peace lol.  Grin Huh

Also any thoughts on what might be a good gainer over the next 24 hours or so ?

I saw good move today. Its better than yesterday. I think we can hope with this run will continue.
Based on technical analysis, the patter had been take a place so i think that will be the lowest correction and will start going up again.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

Expect more drops to come.

well duh...yes. There are always going to be drops. That's like saying... expect the sun will shine at some point this year.

No idiot, Im saying the correction is not over. We are about to go another leg down.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Expect more drops to come.

well duh...yes. There are always going to be drops. That's like saying... expect the sun will shine at some point this year.

No idiot, Im saying the correction is not over. We are about to go another leg down.

I have the same feeling, yesterday i thought the correction was over but now btc looks very weak maybe it will go down to 8k this time...it will be a great opportunity for us to buy, long term is still very bullish for cryptocurrency so I am not worried.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:27:07 AM

Dont think its over yet as there is no reason of the current recovery and we will probably see even bigger dump down to 8k this weekend.Look at it this way its a great opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin and other altcoins or short your current coins,dont expect that price goes up untill march
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

Not fully confirmed over until we see a few green days and a clear uptrend.
After such a big correction, it can take some sideways days to bottom out
before the next rise starts.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:27:39 AM

Not fully confirmed over until we see a few green days and a clear uptrend.
After such a big correction, it can take some sideways days to bottom out
before the next rise starts.

Yep .. in my opinion we are still in a downtrend... call it correction... anyway it could be a bulltrap, as you say we need some green days.. if we go down to 10000 again in the next few hours/days it will go lower for sure... pay more attention at the moment

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

Yes I think the correction is over or maybe that's what I hope for, who knows this is the cryptoworld and everything is possible and maybe it will go a lot deeper than that. Good opportunity if you have a lot of fiat to buy cheap crypto.

Yes, you are right in crypto's we have to face many challenges when the price drops because it will take some time to regain its value. So people should not panic when the price is going down. Yes, if we have enough fiat money then it is always good to buy at dips.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

I can't realy say but I think the market will test $1 Trillion market cap again if it breaks this barrier then the market is set for a long run to $5 trillion market cap, alot of excitement this year just stay put in a good project
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

The massive corrections is some how over and we are looking at the remaining part of the first quarter of this year as another opportunity for one to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrency at a very good price! This same dump happened last year and after the second quarter we see a very serious pump that push bitcoin close to $20,000 I believe the same thing is going to happen this year 2018. The dump is over we may see little correction before a serious upward movement.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I dont think its over now. Because whole crypto has a massive up in december. Maybe we will see bitcoin touching $8000 mark or lower before going up again. Also another crypto like ethereum and ripple. And it is good sign if the corrections going there.
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Its not over yet. It will come down to $ 5K.
kariboo67

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

I think that it will be a last super correction just before the chinese newyear, China will be off during 2 weeks. Rally will be back in march imho Smiley
Money Maker Shaker

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

to be clear this was not a "correction" that you experienced with altcoins. it was a dump and a small bubble burst instead.

Shake it baby!
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

If btc will be back on 12-14k mark then we can somehow predict that charts will go bullish.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

Things seem to be picking up again. most things are green. Will this continue ? Was that the MASSIVE correction we have all been waiting for ?

The fall in the market is due to news about the ban on trade in crypto currency in South Korea, possible prohibitions on mining in China. Today it is clear that the market is beginning to stabilize, so do not worry))
johnwarren12

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

There is a strong resistance at $12700 and a massive support at $8000, good support at $9600....

For me, if its goes below $9600, its buy time and $12700 marks end of correction.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

It’s normal what we are experiencing in the last month. Cryptocurrency is an extremely volatile market, and inflections like the one in recent weeks have been frequent throughout the past. There is not a single concrete reason for the collapse of these days.

Retracement came after an incredible growth, and collapses like this have already happened other times in the history of the cryptocurrency market, which has existed for less than ten years and is still young, and therefore unpredictable and unstable. I’m still holding with great confidence.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

I think that the correction is not over yet, we still have at least 2 weeks of bitcoin flats and after we can go for growth. Dont forget about Chinese
 new year.
evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

I think that the correction is not over yet, we still have at least 2 weeks of bitcoin flats and after we can go for growth. Dont forget about Chinese
 new year.

I think the market will start green and going on positive trend at early march.. I believe we will still have to be patient in february. It's been a rough weeks don't you think?

to be clear this was not a "correction" that you experienced with altcoins. it was a dump and a small bubble burst instead.

I think it was just a correction,, price are still not bad enough for us to call it a bubble burst ~

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: