Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy?  (Read 5067 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

I learnt my lessons. I do not buy the whole lot. For certain coin I have certain budget. I buy in 4 to 5 steps keeping very safe distance from each.

Say I have 0.1 BTC to buy a coin which market is now 90Sat
So I buy Spend 0.01 when the price is 90Sat
0.02 when price is 80Sat
0.03 when price is 70Sat
0.03 When price is 60Sat
0.02 When price is 50Sat
and
0.01 when price is 40Sat

So from my first buy if the price keeps going down I do not get worried. I am ok until price goes 40Sat even if it goes below 40 sat I am ok.

Once the price start to climb up then I sell my coins.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

I think now is the time to buy. The market will soon recover. I expect good growth. What do you think? Thank you for Your opinion.
I adhere to the same opinion. The market will change soon so it is better to buy ICO coins now and sell them later.
woolm110

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Be sensible about it, I think its a great time to buy but if you're buying a lot then buy over a few days and average the price out, its all over the place at the minute and thats a good way to cover yourself
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Be sensible about it, I think its a great time to buy but if you're buying a lot then buy over a few days and average the price out, its all over the place at the minute and thats a good way to cover yourself
Yes, purchasing the coin while the coin is very low is the only way to get less risk on your investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

Will in my own opinion bitcoin price is on the middle.But i think bitcoin is good to buy now..Other altcoin falls especially ICO coins/token stuck in 2$...But i think not all because ethereum is rising but slowly.My equal token and xmrg token quetly increasing thats why not all altcoin decreasing...but its good to buy coin especially bitcoin and etheteum..
Suskunadam

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

It seems like the market has been stabilized at a bottom band. So I would buy at this time if I haven't already invested. Smiley
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Most of the coins now decreasinf the price and I think some of them are until now decreasing.  Don't worry if you see the coin price decreasing because it's normal because for me this is part of the process that once coins decreased the next possible will happen  is the pumping the price.  Because if many people see coin decrease for sure they will buy more coins because they want profit in the future. I think once the price of the bitcoin are decreasing the other coins also might be affected also because they are base on the bitcoin price. But other coins not decrease and they increase the price.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

Nope, it's time to buy more IoT Chain (ITC). Best underrated coin right now. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

I think that bitcoin can still fall a little, and altcoins too. I advise you to invest in ICO with a serious team. Inexpensive coins can seriously grow in value.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

It seems like the market has been stabilized at a bottom band. So I would buy at this time if I haven't already invested. Smiley
Yes, the market is found to be in a stabilized manner than the previous weeks. Upon the fact I believe bitcoin will continue to grow, believing in the reality it's good to invest if not invested. During the past year too, by the same period the price begun to move crossing the value of gold.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?

This the best time to buy because the price is still lower as compared last month.
We all know that the price have so many dips this month but that is normal in trading and do not be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to buy additional investments and hold until the price will rise up soon.
There are speculations that Bitcoin will surpass the highest price last year so we better to invest now and hold until we reached the desired income.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

Over the last few days, altcoin values have been so erratic but most of the time, there values are a bit lower than what it used to while there are some that just runs in a certain range. With the current altcoin values, i believe this is the best time to buy some alts. However, before you purchase any alts, you have to check on its potential and if its technology is good and if you can truly gain profit from it. There are so many altcoins in the market now and so netter know the altcoin you are planning to buy. Long term investment is perfect for altcoins and thigs is one aspect that you should also take into consideration.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

I think that bitcoin can still fall a little, and altcoins too. I advise you to invest in ICO with a serious team. Inexpensive coins can seriously grow in value.
Maybe it will fall a little and altcoins but, you know before you plan to invest in a certain Ico searching is needed if legit and return of profit is good. But this time it is good to buy only choose those great coins ofcourse. Taking risks only those coin that you know that we can be good about it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

Maybe it will fall a little and altcoins but, you know before you plan to invest in a certain Ico searching is needed if legit and return of profit is good. But this time it is good to buy only choose those great coins ofcourse. Taking risks only those coin that you know that we can be good about it.

I agree with you. It's always a risk. But many new altcoins can grow very much. Of course, we need to seriously analyze all the information about the altcoin and the company's team, before buying.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:02:34 AM

To buy for what terms of investments?
I still don`t think the market of alts is going to recover in short terms to the place and prices that was in the beginning of Jan.
If this has to be a short investition than You`ll simply could find a young age alt with a good volume that is on the deep. Then simly Hold)

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

I agree, good time to accumulate some good coins for cheap!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

I think now is the time to buy. The market will soon recover. I expect good growth. What do you think? Thank you for Your opinion.
what I'm thinking is, I'll hold my altcoin until the market gets better, but if I wait for the market to improve I will not be able to meet my needs, what do you think? whether I should sell it now and get the loss to cover my needs Cry
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:54 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy because altcoins are in the dip of their value , and most holders of altcoins are in panic selling and that is where traders wants . Because they can buy in a low price and then hold their coins until it will goes up again. And those who are scared of the dip of altcoins now are the ones who loses more when the rising of alcoins value occured.

CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:26:20 AM

I think you are right I started buying coins again because now the price is starting to recover
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

Yes , this would be the best chance to buy more cryptocurrency and I think we should see this downfall in the market as an opportunity instead of a threat in the cryptocurrency industry. We all have seen these changes in the market for years and there real are moments of ups and downs.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: