Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy?  (Read 5071 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

I think this time is the most suitable for buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because of the price is lower than any other time. So if you want to make a profit from this platform then have to collect for the future purpose. If you are able to to do so before the price goes ups then you must gain when the price will be increased in the future. So don't miss the chance.

It's also true that many of us are becoming afraid of this momentum, a lot of people are thinking about the shutdown of this blockchain system but I think this momentum will bring to us a strong platform in the future. That's why we have to grab this opportunity for making a profit.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
low point invites worry for all users. as we know that Cryptocurrency is indeed decreasing enthusiasts. this makes Cryptocurrency decrease at a low point. therefore worry continues to haunt.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

Absolutely yes.This is really the right time to buy specially bitcoin.If you remember last time during the downtrend,Bitcoin down to 7k then run until 12k so its really a Big profit when you bought some bitcoin that time and absolutely today is a same day,same situation and probably same thing will happen.As everybody thinking that the price will go high soon it means a lot of investors will enter the business and for sure price will go higher.Its just an advice, after all its all your decision.Goodluck.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

Yes i think its time to buy bitcoin or altcoin now while the market is down and also its the best time to wait patiently until the price in the market recovered

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

If you have available funds, then of course now is a very good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins.  We have not seen such prices on the crypto-currency market for a long time.  It is possible that after this fall a very good growth will begin.  The main thing now is to start a bull trend.

[/center]
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

I think cryptos have just bottomed out for now. Probably is time to buy.Everyone seems to be shit scared.  Opinions?
this year may be the lowest point and many people are frightened but I believe and believe this only temporarily takes patience and time for it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

If you have a strong belief to Bitcoin, you let buy it as more as possible when its price go down. And this time is coming
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

It's up to you when you want to buy a coin or ethereum Purchase is no time choice until the price in the market recovered.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

I think this time is the most suitable for buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because of the price is lower than any other time. So if you want to make a profit from this platform then have to collect for the future purpose. If you are able to to do so before the price goes ups then you must gain when the price will be increased in the future. So don't miss the chance.

It's also true that many of us are becoming afraid of this momentum, a lot of people are thinking about the shutdown of this blockchain system but I think this momentum will bring to us a strong platform in the future. That's why we have to grab this opportunity for making a profit.

Shutdown of the blockchain? Regardless of the price, blockchain is a technology; nobody is going to "shut it down" (at most, someone will figure out a better way of doing the same thing, and replace that tech). Similarly, Bitcoin (and, I'm sure, many alts) won't be "shut down" (to the extent that even makes sense) no matter the price - someone, somewhere will keep on using them until something that better suits their needs comes along.

If you have available funds, then of course now is a very good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins.  We have not seen such prices on the crypto-currency market for a long time.  It is possible that after this fall a very good growth will begin.  The main thing now is to start a bull trend.

A long time: since November... a little over 4 months ago. Cheesy
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

with the decline of some crypto coins for now I suggest to buy or exchange your coin to invest in the future with a high enough price, of course profitable by buying coin with cheap price and selling for long term with profit.
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

Yes its cheap and the price almost the same as last January, if you want to buy then don't worry because even the price falling again but soon they will rise and the price gonna be better.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

Note the first news in circulation whether it would support for crypto can ride or not. This will be a good chance to buy because the price is low and certainly made a large profit.
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

Wait more sensitive and start to buy currency. At least half of them will crawl up by the end of the year. And then it will be good x.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

Nope, I don't think it is the right time to buy yet. There are no signs clearly showing that we are at a turnpoint.
Better to wait a bit longer. Patience always pays off with crypto.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

low point invites worry for all users. as we know that Cryptocurrency is indeed decreasing enthusiasts. this makes Cryptocurrency decrease at a low point. therefore worry continues to haunt.
in a few days of course many people discuss the problem about Cryptocurrency decline is likely in April this market price began to improve and can to invest for the future and it is very good.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

I agree with it. In the end, this decline should stop.
People are really already frightened. The authorities and cartels will certainly try to squeeze their interests and lower the price even lower, but this is already contrary to the interests of a number of major players. And whales, of course, have the resources and capabilities to endure further price collapse, however this is already dangerous because the bad reputation of the bitcoin's cryptomarket can be completely destroyed.
Therefore, I believe, at least I hope that the bottom is already very close and soon we will see a long gradual bullish trend.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

yes now is the right time to buy if you have a large fund I recommend to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum to hold it until the price is stable again. but if a little capital selects Ethereum it already provides benefits.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

Well, in general, yes. But I think many altcoins will not grow in price again after the market correction.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

Yes its cheap and the price almost the same as last January, if you want to buy then don't worry because even the price falling again but soon they will rise and the price gonna be better.

Right now many altcoin and bitcoin price drop and its much more cheaper than previous month. I am believe that market will recover and rising again and i think its good time to buy and investing our money on ethereum and another coin/token with good product.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

I think it is time to buy some coins for now, Actually the market was now it's going to a red market because the prices of the coins was in a low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: