Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2242 times)
arthurdub

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

is their any way to retrieve litecoin if you sent them to wavesdesk.com by mistake?

I mistakenly thought the transfer address that i sent the coins was the same as my coinbase address

any help?
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

Or a dead cat bounce.  Thing happen fast in the crypto world, so we will probably know in a few days if the rally is back on or it we headed for a deeper dip.
Seems to be so, I think we will go much deeper from this point. After several growing months on market, there must be a huge correction.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

There are good signs, but I think that blood bath it's still not over: I predict at least one/two weeks more of suffering, and then a strong recovery.
We'll see.

By suffering do you mean going below $10k or staying above $10k?
Ric8

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

don think so, maybe are the bull trap..Please monitor the market closely and do a right decision at the right time. I think current market will last 3-4 week to recover. Nowadays anything can happen, and whale are make money during current market.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

I dont think this is over,the marketcap still dropping slowly it might be another bull trap.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

I have not been able to get information why all coin drop so low like that. i have seen some saying it is normal but i dont see any thing normal in what is happening right now. it just seems as if someone just grab crypto knob and reduce it to the price he wanted Grin. this is funny but it can be true. i see manipulation.

We are definitely seeing signs of a recovery now. Volumes are picking up again. I believe BTC and alts will come back strong over the next 48 hours

I'm praying for that too as my blockfolio is really struggling for the past days and red is every where and it really hurt my eyes tho.
They said that the dead cat bounce happen again and it's getting over now so we can see the green slowly growing so just hold tight now.

iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

I think that we will observe the redness for a few more days. At night, usually everything turns green and the course grows a little, and then during the day you can see a fall. Many analysts write that support will be in the region of $ 8000-9000 and then a gradual recovery will begin.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Yeah I think that the blood-bath is already over the crypto's are starting to recover the market are beginning to be green again.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
I don't know but it seems like to early to be over, maybe it's a dead cat bounce? If it's really over then it's good to see my portofolio back to green again but if we are going down again then i'm ready for it. The support level hold yesterday so i'll wait until we break the trend before saying it's over.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

What do you think?
Seems like the marketcap still decreasing the pumps might be another bulltrap so beware of your trades.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Today bitcoin was a hike to 9200 and it's not very nice in terms of touching the levels and working off the indicators. It was more correct to touch the 8100-8500 levels. Therefore it is difficult to say whether this is the end or not. All the more it is enough to throw some more interesting news and take the market even lower with the help of the fundamental part.

elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

I hope so! It was a very stressful week. My portfolio is bleeding like crazy... Hope it will recover.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Well, I think it's over now but some coins of mine are still on its way to recovery but I don't think it'll pass a single day or a week but I'm looking forward for my coins to get back in track then when the time is right I'll get more money I deserve by having patience and holding it instead of dumping it.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

I hope so! It was a very stressful week. My portfolio is bleeding like crazy... Hope it will recover.

Well, i know everyone's portfolio's are bleeding since last week as so does mine but the good news since I woke this morning is they're almost in their way to recovery and some of my coins were turning green but some were just staying for a while.. So, it's a good sign and next week would be the payoff for being calm and patiently waiting for the pump back.

poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

The price declines seem to be over for the moment. Teople will invest in cash money.
In this case the price of everything will go up. Of course, how long it lasts is hard to know. I hope everything continues to rise like the old one Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

yes I think it is over now the market is recovering fast it happens sometimes but again the market will be back to normal.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

yes I think it is over now the market is recovering fast it happens sometimes but again the market will be back to normal.
for every up there wil be a down.. buy at dips and stay positive always

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
protoncannonpeep

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

Not yet the current total market capitalization now as so i speak is  $534,611,684,089 Billion i just hope it wont get plunge in $400B but just in case it happens i will buy for more at the dip. I just hope that this drama will be over soon. So we can all have earn and gains it gives us all stress to see the market like this. Hope they can regulate the cryptoworld to prohibit this kinds of games. Because its halting the growth of total market capitalization. One wrong move you're done so better hold when we are in this kind of situations. How can we get the masses if what they always see and hear is about the negative side of cryptoworld SMH.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

The bearish trend stopped, so I think we can assume that it's over for now.

The end lesson is: do not wet your pants and start selling everything in panic whenever the market gets a little bloody (and yes, it WILL happen again in future). Wink
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

The bearish trend stopped, so I think we can assume that it's over for now.

The end lesson is: do not wet your pants and start selling everything in panic whenever the market gets a little bloody (and yes, it WILL happen again in future). Wink

This happens every time there's a spawn of tons of FUD article and/or every time Asia decides to negatively mention cryptos in general. No doubt it will recover.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: