Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2241 times)
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

The up and down nature of the coins is pretty normal in crypto.  Hang on tight because there is still a fun run coming.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

i think BTC is going to 15000 and correct to 13000 before skyrecketing to a new all time high.

i feel sorry for newcomers especialy who invested in BTC at 19000$.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

I think that will return. At the moment it is not clear at what rate this will happen, but that it will return for sure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

This bloodbath has really created alot of stir and chao especially in the face of those who just came into crypto world or those who are old folks but havent come to the full knowledge that its this bloodbath (volatility) and ofcourse anonymity that makes crypto attractive. This is because, during Bloodbath, a dollar inputted may become 20 dollars soon after the bloodbath has cease.

I too am waiting for the bloodbath to end as its still hitting on me as if...............................
I just can not understand what you expect? The fall of Bitcoin or growth? I think that after Bitcoin fell by almost 50%, then a lot of blood was released. New users today are tearing their hair on the head because they have made the wrong move and did not sell Bitcoin for 20,000 dollars. Today it was possible to buy much cheaper.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

i think that sooner or later there will be another blood bath for alt coins , when the bitcoin will be in the center again
maybe they will have another famous fork or something to attract back and have 60% of the market again
then the alt coins will have another season
the history repeats =]

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

I think we have hit the floor with bitcoin so the next move will be upwards. All the fud from east asia is settling down with crypto trading being regulated rather than banned which is a good option for the crypto world. It means it is one step closer to mainstream adoption if governments are recognising it.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

although some time back the price of all the coins to be down but now some coins have started to stabilize again and return to true value

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

It just reinforces the advice that I received at the beginning to never invest more than you can afford to lose (or at least don't need access to and can wait for a recovery!). There will be plenty of people buying up at these prices and hoping to see a significant recovery in the coming weeks. Here for the long road.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

After such a deep correction there will be a high growth, but returning to the bar 700 will be very difficult and it can take more than one week
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

Right now the bloodbath still ongoing marketcap around $381 billion and BTC already oversold at stoch RSI 1 day time frame. Soon it will bounce so this the perfect also to buy now.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?
Morelikely yes,investors are coming in again,money from alts are slowly being transfered to bitcoin from time to time expect some bull run as the bears are finally tired.

There's often a crash in January followed by a recovery afterwards. Hopefully we are heading back up, but nobody can irrefutably say what we are heading for.

Do we have stats on crash and pump based on calendar, you day it often happend in January, maybe we should start a calendar on crash and pump
mrpumpa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

They hype of crypto also slowed down a bit so I think that will affect this bounce.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

Crypto crisis or crypto bloodbath isn't yet over because we're still under 500 Billion market capital and currently 400 Billion market capital and perhaps would increase within next few hours.
Probably when we pass out 600 Billion market capital then we could declare the crisis is over.
But for now, people are so busy on buying their favorite coins while everything are on sale.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

They hype of crypto also slowed down a bit so I think that will affect this bounce.

People would love to hear that there will be no Cryptocurrency banning any where in the world so they could buy more coins as they like as I do.
The Hype and struggle is real, investors are eyeing on the best coins that deserves investments and traders still wait for perfect timing before they hit that buy buttons.
Yes! Bloodbath isn't yet over.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Its not over yet by a long shot. The market is still suffering as of the moment. The marketcap is still down, we need to get at least $500-$600M to be safe. Its still a long road ahead of us, there's still room for growth in 2018. Not worried about this market crash because I believed that it will bounce back and will hit another $20K.

Its really hard lessons for everyone this January. If you are too weak then I'm sure you have sold all your bitcoins and crypto. But if you have that strong hand and you have control of your emotions and know that this is just temporary test, then I'm sure that 6 months from now we all be gonna happy to Hodl and withstand this turbulence.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

It seems it's not over yet. The global Marketcap continue decreasing to 400B. Many weak hands are turning their coins to fiat because they are afraid of Cryptos end.

retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

There is far too much abuse in the crypto industry. And the unjustified rise in prices at the end of 2017 will now result in an unjustified fall in prices.
However, the many possible causes must make everyone think.

Including a scandal related to Tether’s dollar-pegged cryptocurrency USDT, which some analysts believe was used to purchase bitcoin and artificially inflate bitcoin’s price.
And just a few days ago, it became known that the currency Tether and the popular trading exchange Bitfinex, which have the same CEO, are also under suspicion of fraud. The US authorities have apparently summoned the leaders of the two companies.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

I amafraid that it really can be a dead cat bounce. I do not hurry to invest. To my mind it is worth waitng two weeks and see how the situation will develop.
And I also don't believe in 700 billion.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

I amafraid that it really can be a dead cat bounce. I do not hurry to invest. To my mind it is worth waitng two weeks and see how the situation will develop.
And I also don't believe in 700 billion.
Many of us or all of us are now afraid for what is happening in crypto market we are seeing more reds. I dont sell all my coins because if i do that i will be in loss also by selling altcoin and bitcoin will helps to make the value dump much better to buy than selling.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Blood-Bath Over is not over yet, but I believe this is not dead cat bounce. It is just this time of the year combine with couple fake news and some whales made a fortune.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: