Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood-Bath Over?  (Read 2241 times)
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:25:25 AM

It seems . I see green price already. hopefully

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

I hope the price now become stable and increases

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
atupolev

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Bloodbath is over for now  but the market not showing sign of recovery.
This is the time to pick winners
Ethereum classic look like the shining star https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum-classic/usd
Ethereum classic?! Are you kidding? There is no real value. The only thing supporters come up with, is that it's not under control of the ethereum foundation, but it's just hyped because it has the same name, see bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, etc.
Ayaah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

it seems that we've recovered 100 Billion over night putting us right back at 550 Billion at the time of writing this. Are we heading back to 700B?

What do you think?

I am also happy about to read this news, it's gives me boasting more my positivity in cryptos. I hope this will continue to rise up in the highest level. So that the red colors in the market capacity will changes into green. We should support this improvement for helping our investment in cryptos grows more.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

Just overnight we took another huge hit bringing down the crypto market's cap another $20 billion down from $300 to $280. I would actually be pretty worried if i didn't believe in the tech that bitcoin and crypto can bring positive change to the world. Just hold it out boys and rest assured that the future will be bright for us "early investors."

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Bloodbath is over for now  but the market not showing sign of recovery.
This is the time to pick winners
Ethereum classic look like the shining star https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum-classic/usd
Ethereum classic?! Are you kidding? There is no real value. The only thing supporters come up with, is that it's not under control of the ethereum foundation, but it's just hyped because it has the same name, see bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, etc.

Thats not true. It is immutable ATM.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

It's not yet over as a matter of fact we are entering into another round of blood-bath as you can see the price of coin on the market is steadily and rapidly dropping and i wish this blood bath could just be over and we can see green days.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

i think its a long bathing for the blood river, just hold or sell those coins waving reverse. just cycle the steps. and you can smile even if bearmarket always approach.
Today bitcoin showed very good growth, more than 11% in one day. This made me more confident that bitcoin would show very good growth towards the end of the year.  Smiley

i hope you're right, because all martket are blood now. Sad
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

i think its a long bathing for the blood river, just hold or sell those coins waving reverse. just cycle the steps. and you can smile even if bearmarket always approach.
Today bitcoin showed very good growth, more than 11% in one day. This made me more confident that bitcoin would show very good growth towards the end of the year.  Smiley

i hope you're right, because all martket are blood now. Sad

Yes, drastic change happens in every hour. I thought that it would end already but again it happen to fall down 6.7k $ mark. It is a very alarming week for btc. Lets just hope that it won't fall below 6k $ mark.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:27:57 AM

As of todays market volume and trades mate i think that its not already the end of blood bath. Prices right now are going in deep to deep. Maybe we should hold it for a while and this time is also a time to buy some more while prices are lower.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

There are many things involved in the price changes. The latest sharp crash was the result of stolen funds from the korean exchange.
Though only 30% of funds were stolen of the exchange of which two third can be trashed back. Last growth was a correction of the fall.
The market has a general tendency of fall at current times.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:15 AM

I Think that everything that is happening now is nothing more than the manipulation of big players. Good fundamental news, which the market did not win, was very much. And the strongest news, in my opinion, is the opening of a reliable and protected, including from a legal point of view, crypto-exchange exchange based on NASDAQ.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

There are many things involved in the price changes. The latest sharp crash was the result of stolen funds from the korean exchange.
Though only 30% of funds were stolen of the exchange of which two third can be trashed back. Last growth was a correction of the fall.
The market has a general tendency of fall at current times.
That stolen coins might be the reason to start the panic, the coins that was stolen is now being sold, I guess it's trigger the market and panic seller who are not ready with certain situations are joining the dumped, the bloodbath is not over and it's getting annoying so better to close your computers and forget about your holdings wait till the real bounce back happen then enjoy again.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

The bloodbath is still going on, and I'm confused by the depressed market.

I hope the market will recover as soon as possible, because I bought some new encryption yesterday.
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

It seemed to me that yesterday the trend has been changed but now I see that I was mistaken. The volume of trading is not increased and this is a very bad sign. I think that soon there will be a dump again...
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Wat happened? Did Tether stop printing money?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

With such a rapid drop in prices for the cryptocurrency, everything is just beginning, people will very soon start panic sales, probably they have already begun, because people do not know how to tolerate and wait, and this is how we know the most important tools for making money on crypto-currencies.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I think that this whole year will be a blood bath to be honest. Just when we think that we're in the clear then BOOM. Maybe in December thinks will start to stabilise in the green, but I don't see much going good for us at the moment  Huh there's too much manipulation and panic going on.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

many of times this thing are always being blood bath, this occur happen frequently, but i think the taste of it in it essence a wild graphic, but still many people a new comer that very sensitive in it
tiendung175a

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

The popularities of  cryptos just begin. Cryptocurrency will be more pupolar each year, and the market cap and volume will also increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: