Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the year of other altcoins?  (Read 570 times)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

The graphics on the crypto money market are very variable. but the color of your btc chart is green nowadays. then it will affect the effect in the altcoins. then the price of the altcoins will rise.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

I really do believe that this year is the best year for Altcoins and there are so many Altcoins have been performing and pumping well since last year.
Some of them are new Altcoins but they made it to the Top Altcoins so I am really sure that the Altcoins that I am holding right now will pump more and the feeling that they are already offering me higher return of investment so I could use it to reach my life goals into reality.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

The graphics on the crypto money market are very variable. but the color of your btc chart is green nowadays. then it will affect the effect in the altcoins. then the price of the altcoins will rise.

Indeed, the fact that Altcoins are rising and pumping while Bitcoin is on it's stable state as it always around $10,000 since last month until today.
This is the best year for Altcoins because I am holding Altcoins since last year and this year they're even offering me higher chances of getting more earnings as I am holding more than a dozen of Altcoins that almost all of them are performing well.
I really like Cryptocurrency because it offers me higher earning than my full-time job.

pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Yes i think it is their year, their value is higher compared last year and i know that this is their year

Well, i can say it's a yes or just a nice timing of altcoins and others ICO to pump it over the bitcoin and a blockchain that comes in a big dump of its value. People who have investing of altcoins and ico because they think and believe they are good potential coin are more profitable this year.

You might be right. Because up till last couple of day I thought this year will be again bitcoin's year but I apparently changed my mind. The reason is when btc was recovering a bit, strong alts was recovering way faster than that.
Yes, this normally happens but let us just see what will the place of all coins in the market will be. I think bitcoin are rising up again right now but there are really many alts who are rising most especially when the btc's price fell down. But I am very positive of the price of btc, that it will be stable in soon time.
There are number of crypto coins in the world of crypto currency and most of them are newly introduced and above all, are less costly as compared to that of bitcoin and ETH. This is why most of the investors are investing in these low cost coins as they lack sufficient resources to go for investing in costly coins. I don’t really think so that these altcoins will die in the coming years.
Altcoins will never die this year or I should say altcoins will not die. But the fact that there are many supplies of altcoin in the market and not withstanding the demand of all the consumers, the values of every altcoin may have the tendency to go down because of the greater supply of different kinds of altcoins in the industry. That is one of the disadvantages of having many altcoins.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

Some people believe that platform coins, i.e., ethereum, neo, stellar, nem etc. will be those that are next on the list to potentially succeed btc.

But know this -> in the world of crypto no one really knows for sure.

Do your own research. Trust your own guts.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Bitcoin is a speculative instrument. Now there are a lot of altcoins with technologies that are so much better than bitcoin technology.
Therefore, it seems to me that in 2018 will focus  to altcoins and ICO.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

Maybe it is, not sure at all but definitely some coins might blown within this year. It's only the community making such changes that reflects it's prices on the market chart. All investors are very concerned on their investment which make the crypto market now are in high competition.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?

If the bitcoin boom is 2017, investment trends have shifted to ICO and altcoins by 2018. Bitcoin has many problems dealing with users of longtime transactions, high transaction costs compared to other cryptos. It is understandable that people are moving to investing in altcoins as well as ICOs.

Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

We can agree that ICOs have overpowered their space practically in recent months, i believe that this year is the year of modulation and reformulation of the concepts and tends to success, everything will depend on the next months. In relation to the non-ICO altcoins, began the year in great barriers that went broken estimated to later years. To summarize, in my opinion 2018 is the year of surprises for ICOS and altcoins in general.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

i think yes for sure, if bitcoin reach 17K again it will be altcoin party like the last time 😂 lets we see, we wish all altcoin going new ath Wink

silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

year of altcoin and ICO actually started last year.
we can see last year almost every day appeared altcoin new and bounty new is endless.
the problem is whether they really run it seriously or just raise funds and make a profit after it is ignored.
when that happens then many investors will bear the losses.
vtrx

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

year of altcoin and ICO actually started last year.
we can see last year almost every day appeared altcoin new and bounty new is endless.
the problem is whether they really run it seriously or just raise funds and make a profit after it is ignored.
when that happens then many investors will bear the losses.

Most of them have already cashed the collected crypto and enjoying the sun on their yachts decks.
cryptocatanalytics.com

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

Hi all! This is definitely the year of alts! To help me get started and identify alts to read up on, I made a text mining bot, that searches for cryptocurrency related news(tweets for now) and I will analyse the data generated to identify potential Altcoins for us to further research on. I hope that this can encourage healthy discussions amongst us and build a better informed crypto community in the long run.

the results are on cryptocatanalytics.com I hope that this can help to provide a starting point for what alts to consider as they are more likely to have more information to read up on. Cheers and see u at the moon!  Grin
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

I believe that 2018 will be a great year for some Altcoin, that will bloom like BTC did recently, but it won't be a quick process, I think that we must wait for the second half of the year for any concrete changes. That because, in my opinion, people will be still thrilled by BTC and will look around when BTC will not be enough for them
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

I would say yes neither no. Year by year more and more altcoins are appearing, but I believe the golden age is not yet to come

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

Like the title, is this the year of other altcoins and ICOs rather than the Bitcoin?
Due to the last problems in the Bitcoin blockchain like increasing fees and time transaction, the increasing interest on this world will bring more valuable scenario in others cryptos?
Fees and transaction times are now a thing of the past, what altcoin will overthrow Bitcoin now? Hard to imagine one, but if it does come close it will have an actual use-case in this world other than being quick and cheap imho.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

I really do believe that this year is the best year for Altcoins and there are so many Altcoins have been performing and pumping well since last year.
Some of them are new Altcoins but they made it to the Top Altcoins so I am really sure that the Altcoins that I am holding right now will pump more and the feeling that they are already offering me higher return of investment so I could use it to reach my life goals into reality.

i agree with you, friend. i am pretty sure that it is a very nice chance to earn money on altcoins. and i think investing altcoins is more suitable for people who don't have a lot of money to invest

Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

There're many virtual currencies, litecoin, NEO, IOTA, etc. Almost all of them are now on the rise and differ from each other on the whole insignificantly. Any of them can become a star of 2018. However, analysts are not tired of reminding potential investors about the risks associated with supporting new technologies.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

this year the crypto money investors started on. this year it will not be the year of the altcoin. because the colors of the graphics are always red. I think it's bad at the moment
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

I think this will be the year of the privacy coin.  Coins like DeepOnion are going to become very valuable by the end of the year. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: