Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognizes Bitcoin as ‘private money’  (Read 866 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 12:10:19 PM

http://rt.com/news/bitcoin-germany-recognize-currency-641/

good bad ugly?

it is what it is..

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 12:30:17 PM

Great news. (I would be cautious with the world "good" at this stage) I guess sooner or later the rest of the EU will do the same.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:16:29 PM

its a no brainer countries will recognise it.......cause they want to TAX it.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:17:33 PM

Cause of the BTC spike today?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 01:36:29 PM

They are recognizing it because crypto currency is a bankster's cashless/ rf chipped society wet dream.

Bytas

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:37:38 PM

I think this is in the wrong board. :p
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:38:02 PM

They are recognizing it because crypto currency is a bankster's cashless/ rf chipped society wet dream.
If that was the case they wouldn't have let the source code out which allows for all kinds of anon varieties. I do see what you're trying to say though, just not likely in this case.
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 01:40:33 PM

This is great news for bitcoin. Bitcoin to $150 in one week.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 01:55:10 PM

If that was the case they wouldn't have let the source code out which allows for all kinds of anon varieties. I do see what you're trying to say though, just not likely in this case.

We'll see. Smiley

The asic scams .. the hoarding of the coins and hashpower .. all scream false flag/hope event, to me.

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:14:34 PM

+1

and without the source being out etc , that's ah , Visa.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:17:55 PM

We'll see. Smiley

The asic scams .. the hoarding of the coins and hashpower .. all scream false flag/hope event, to me.

I see your point also Hippie.

i think BTC's biggest problem as stated is its immense concentration , people will deny it but , it is fantastically concentrated.

the "old school" of economics can not comprehend such a concentration , and thus can not resolve it , that and they , have no idea what they are talking about ...

this is BTC dirty little secret , further exposure will air some laundry , it will be rough.

as for the "NSA made BTC" i really doubt it , and if they or any variant agency did ? one has to stand back and say , why ?

it has to be the mother of all unintended consequences, this .... {i don't even entertain such ideas , the probability is literally too low}  

the world will broadly split along Crypto accepting - and Crypto Resistance lines.

some of these lines might be literally as simp0le as looking at a politically "neutral" nations Tax laws, generally the simpler, closer to say a flat tax,  the more likely they will accept. as there are "pick up" benefits.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 02:35:21 PM

We'll see. Smiley

I see your point also Hippie.

i think BTC's biggest problem as stated is its immense concentration , people will deny it but , it is fantastically concentrated.

the "old school" of economics can not comprehend such a concentration , and thus can not resolve it , that and they , have no idea what they are talking about ...

this is BTC dirty little secret , further exposure will air some laundry , it will be rough.

as for the "NSA made BTC" i really doubt it , and if they or any variant agency did ? one has to stand back and say , why ?

it has to be the mother of all unintended consequences, this .... {i don't even entertain such ideas , the probability is literally too low} 

the world will broadly split along Crypto accepting - and Crypto Resistance lines.

some of these lines might be literally as simp0le as looking at a politically "neutral" nations Tax laws, generally the simpler, closer to say a flat tax,  the more likely they will accept. as there are "pick up" benefits.

NSA or CIA.. they both stink. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0

Is it a coincidence that soon after the asics were announced ?

They knew exactly where/when and how to play the cards and thus maximizing Bitcoins centralization.

If they are not already there, scrypt is next.

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:36:41 PM

THIS

We are actually building our own prison here.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:52:39 PM

Yeah, hmmm are there no full anonymous coins yet that can't easily track or control ...milk to death ?

anoncoin? is it regulation proof-ish? if there was widespread 'local anoncoin dealers everywhere??

smolen

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

Were bitcoins deemed as goods all the state budgets across Europe would be devastated by VAT refunds for "exported" bitcoins.

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 05:39:37 PM

They cannot control it, so it is worthless to them. They want to their own cashless system based on the current system which they can control.

cjgames.com
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

THIS

To put it mildly yes. All they need is a reason.

The Cypress 'haircut' was a test to see how many would buy into it. I'm sure they were pleased with the results.

Problem.. Reaction... Solution... The same cards are continually played.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:09:57 PM

THIS

To put it mildly yes. All they need is a reason.

The Cypress 'haircut' was a test to see how many would buy into it. I'm sure they were pleased with the results.

Problem.. Reaction... Solution... The same cards are continually played.

I admit to having similar thoughts myself but am not completely convinced either way yet.

Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:56:11 PM

good and bad which = meaningless |

Unless you sell the news of course

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: