Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

<---------------- name checks out
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Yes only those have strong hands and those who are ready to accept what they lose in the end are the one who will make profit in the. In some people this is like a gamble but this also a game of mind. Theres a time you can be all and there is a time to get low.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Marivic13

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

Yeaha weak hands will never win this game. Be strong holder. We all know if we have strong hands we will recieve a good profit, that it can change our life. So be a holder and be a good hand. Just relax and enjoy.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

Well, whales didn't become whales by luck... winners are winners and losers are losers.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

First of all congratulations to you, your mood is so smooth! Indeed, in the present situation, I think it is a very wise choice to buy bitcoins at a low price. BTC must be a bright future! It will also bring us huge profits!
Yes, people are aware of that apart from the newbies. We all know that Bitcoin has experienced dips so many times, and still survived it. But one thing you won’t be sure of is how long the dip is going to last. People are afraid of how long the dip will last, so they withdraw their money and invest back when it starts going up.

Well, without losers, there wouldn't be winners... in forex, retail traders (that 95% that sistematically lose money...) are just called "plancton"... :-)
Yes, you’re right, there wouldn’t be winners if there ain’t any losers. I even heard that these exchangers can even make some changes if they see that everyone is going to win. Let’s just say they don’t want to go bankrupt.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Its more like a gambling game that is sure that for someone to win, another must lose there is no two way about it. But losing does not mean everything I can lose 200$ from my $800 gain for someone somewhere to gain $200 on top of his own $6000 gain. That is the way it is desinged and how its going to be at least till the nearest future. Which part of the coin you want to be, now depends on the amount of risk you can take. Let the game continue.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

Well, it's really easy to feel fearful, we're naturally more averse to losing that we'd even skip the chance to get gain something if the cost is high enough.

I haven't really been checking the prices to not get disheartened. It was at $13000 when I last checked. I guess people who got into bitcoin when it was playing around $20,000 are now pulling their hairs and probably even selling to "minimize" their "loss".
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

Yeah. In this kind of game. It is better if you have a strong hand. Dont give up early. Just Hold if you want a big profit. And also be wise and strategic.

The people who profit the most will be those with flexible hands that can accurately pick when to sell and when to buy, whereas those with strong hands will come in second and those with weak hands will be a distant third.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Well, as in ordinary economy, big players eat the small ones. If you have a lot of money, you can recuperate the losses, and in general you have more options. Of course, small players with big mind don't fall in the traps...

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
Yes bitcoin is like a gamble you can lose or win but be observant it is really important to observe before doing any course of action.You should know how to handle bitcoins.There are issues that it has to deal with it.Some things arent really hard to speculate.Being new to this industry is not an exemption because cryptocurrency is all about money.Know how to be calm.Just dont panic because prices is unpredictable but in such time it make more good profits

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

True, to tell the truth sometimes I wonder if all those people that spread FUD are in fact bitcoin holders trying to scare away weak hands so they can get cheap bitcoin, I will not be surprised if that was the case, however I do not know what are they thinking those that sell for a cheap price, they are losing money on purpose by selling for a bad price, they should know that the only way to make a lot of profits is by holding for a very long time.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

Gaining profit in Btc is like a gamble to most people. They place a lot of investments hoping they would have it back immediately. As an observation with Btc, it is important to observe first before doing any course of action. Making money with Bitcoin is not like you'd have youe money back with double or triple values. Observation and patience are one of the keys in earning from Bitcoin.
i agree buying bitcoin is not easy which is not easy to get the right timing to buy and sell because its always fluctuated. And as the matter of fact need patience on it and effort to gain more profits not to lose. So if you do some quick move without plan then there's a chance you will lose but if you're lucky then its good.  Haha but i suggest to make a plan before doing anything or learn some technical analysis from the market so that no worries about your profits.
Crypto Vitriol

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Well, in any game the strong win and the weak lose...
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:17:17 AM

Exactly what I tell my friends time and again.

Bitcoins have been running since so long and if it's gonna die or it's gonna take a lot of time. It's gradual not like someone just saw the price reaching 0$

Whatever Happened was sure to some whale selling off their coins and was backed off by the people buying at the dip, it's what makes it worth it, that's how it works.

The only thing is that I didn't have investment to buy Bitcoins but would have sure used up everything I had at that moment.

And I do think that the price won't go that down soon enough or maybe never.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

Well, in any game the strong win and the weak lose...

Yes, it's called "natural selection", as Darwin explained...
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

if you don't have enough assets or are not willing to risk them, just try not to be in the losing part of the crowd because people are making huge money when the market goes up as well as when the market goes down

if you don't follow the advice senior members are giving out (no panic selling and stuff), you are among those who need to get burned by themselves in order to learn
good luck to everyone
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:53:02 AM

Exactly what I tell my friends time and again.

Bitcoins have been running since so long and if it's gonna die or it's gonna take a lot of time. It's gradual not like someone just saw the price reaching 0$

Whatever Happened was sure to some whale selling off their coins and was backed off by the people buying at the dip, it's what makes it worth it, that's how it works.

The only thing is that I didn't have investment to buy Bitcoins but would have sure used up everything I had at that moment.

And I do think that the price won't go that down soon enough or maybe never.

Buying at the dip is good thing, people should learn how to control emotions and expect a lot of pumps and dumps because this market is very volatile. If you are new here you'd better start learning and focus on making money later on. Those who believe on this technology will surely making good money and will harvest all the hard work you put into it in the future.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

yes that is true in the past i holding bitcoin when panic selling i sell all my bitcoin but it rise again i lose my money but now it like a strong hand i never sell all my bitcoins when panic selling i holding it when it rise again
jurly

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

True the one's who could hold their crypto while it's being dump are the one's who makes a huge profit when the price goes high again,
So the weak hands are really the one's who are losing their money.
DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

If you look at the market this is what happened for the last years yeah . It is no guarantee for the future but i think it is still the best move to make. Coins need to have some time to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: