Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

The price dip was a perfect opportunity to snag up some more cheap buys. A lot of people panic at each downturn, but the overall movement has been bullish since the start. We’re already up 30-40% from the lowest bottom a few days ago, well on the way towards resuming the upward climb. This downturn may actually be beneficial in the long run since it gives a good buying opportunity to people new to crypto who would never have bought in at the 20k price range. The more people who start putting money into the market the higher the prices will inevitably go. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

The cryptoworld is a survival-of-the-fittest environment where only those who understand and are able to adapt the changes of it will survive and gain profit. If you will only learn deeply the concept of HODLing, maybe you are really fit to survive.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

And these weak hands are feeding the trolls, always after a big drop in price like the one we have seen the trolls become bigger, fatter and stronger for the next season... There isn't reason for panic, people don't need to sell all their coins fearing to lose money. It just helps big holders/speculators to accumulate even more fortune, while the little fishes don't enjoy the profit they could enjoy!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:59:09 AM

What you were doing in trading and investment is perfect, the simple rule is buy when price is down and sell when prices are up and you're following the rule. As you said strong hands is nothing but the knowledge, patience and bit luck in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency market is the mantra for success. You're doing a good job and keep up the good work always, thanks for sharing your way of working in trading.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
It's true! Many are blinded by the Dip and can't see the flooding opportunities? I mean, haven't they seen this scene few times already? Remember when BTC was just about 2grand and it sky rocketed to 20 grand in few months? If I have sufficient funds I would actually buy. Haha. But anyway, you just need a stroke of luck and a good amount of guts and you'll be on your way to riches.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

Yes you are right many newbies rush into panic selling in time like this, when I saw the dip fall in the price of bitcoin little above $9000 I thought to my self this is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the dip fall only happen once in a while. But to some other people is the time to start panic selling in other to cut loses and at the end they end up loosing they money because they will still buy at a high price later when the price rise again. The best thing to do at a time like this is to be patience and hold your bitcoin for a while.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

Yes, even me i don't know what to do if bitcoin starts losing its value, starting become doubtful whether i will sell my coins to prevent further loss or just hold it waiting for a price comeback. Last week bitcoin dropped for over 40% of its price compared to last month's price and i decide to hold it as many predicted that 2018 is the year of cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Well, it's seems obvious to me: in any field strong players win and weak players lose!
In the last days, weak hands entered in panic and sold anything, so whale could make a very profitable crypto shopping.
That's life

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

It's always observed that the game is always won by the strong players not by the lose players.Histroy is always created by the strong players against the lose ones and it's always the strong one who have the will and the desire to make it.
Strong man or the wise one have the good ideas to make money than the lose ones.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Yeah right! Most of the time, those weak hands lose money because they are afraid that the price will not be able to recover and they would have to cut loss so that they will still have capital and then after a while, they are seeing the price slowly creeping back up and they just cannot believe with their decision and then have regrets. It would be good if those who sold are able to learn from that trade but then there are still others who still sold and still depend on their emotions when trading which is a big no-no when it comes to trading.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

This is the rule of this kind of game. If the people will panic sell then they lose money and the strong hands will scoop those money and they will invest it into something that is really worth it like buying those dips and keeping that bitcoin until the price rises up then that is the time for them to just sell it for profit and repeat the cycle.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

This is the rule of this kind of game. If the people will panic sell then they lose money and the strong hands will scoop those money and they will invest it into something that is really worth it like buying those dips and keeping that bitcoin until the price rises up then that is the time for them to just sell it for profit and repeat the cycle.
That's the rule of being a good trader, weak hands it means can't controlled the emotions then if having a dip price quick sell of what they hold instead they earned they lose their capital fund in trading. Strong hand for those people who willing to wait for bouncing back the price they hold for a long run and have huge profit at the end. Buying pump and dump with high valued coins are good and hold until you find out that you have a huge gained from investing in trading.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Different strokes for different folks. Whenever the market has any of red or green lights, it sends different interpretation to individuals; definitely because we are of different behaviours. So, good reason why the market will always be busy too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
brightLIFE

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
That's true. We should wake up in the reality that holding can make us earn more millionaire. Because patience is the best we should have in trading.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

And are you surprised about this? They have always existed, and i have been seeing this kind of people since i started to trade, for more than years.

It is usual in here, and i do not even like to try to advice them anymore because they all think by the same way.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Yeah. In this kind of game. It is better if you have a strong hand. Dont give up early. Just Hold if you want a big profit. And also be wise and strategic.

The people who profit the most will be those with flexible hands that can accurately pick when to sell and when to buy, whereas those with strong hands will come in second and those with weak hands will be a distant third.
yes even with a little amount of money as capital you can grow it to thousands fold! as long as you experienced enough and get used to make an accurate prediction , you could become the one who always make profit steady more than anybody.

the only thing will make you become a loser are when you too early get panic and sell it all at once to cut the loss.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Different strokes for different folks. Whenever the market has any of red or green lights, it sends different interpretation to individuals; definitely because we are of different behaviours. So, good reason why the market will always be busy too.
I fully agree with the author that this case requires both Weak and strong hands. Of course, they earn differently, but it is the strong ones that manipulate the market with the help of the weak. .
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

I fully agree with the author that this case requires both Weak and strong hands. Of course, they earn differently, but it is the strong ones that manipulate the market with the help of the weak. .

I stongly disagree because in reality even you don't want weak hands or panic people in the market. These people will mostly attract innocent investors to become afraid and be infected to become panic too resulting to make the value to become crash down even more. If our coins are gathered by strong hands i dont care if we cant buy cheaper price anymore as long as my gaining is strong and stable.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

I stongly disagree because in reality even you don't want weak hands or panic people in the market. These people will mostly attract innocent investors to become afraid and be infected to become panic too resulting to make the value to become crash down even more. If our coins are gathered by strong hands i dont care if we cant buy cheaper price anymore as long as my gaining is strong and stable.

Without dumb money, there are no active markets. On top of that, weak hands aren't necessarily noobs or gamblers. In different ways, everyone can at some point become a weak hand or dumb money. There is no real definition of the afore mentioned sides aside from one winning and a losing party -- we just call it weak hands or dumb money. But to use these common terms, if you happen to lose in whatever way, regardless of how professional or experienced you are, you're dumb money. The moment decides who can be seen as a strong or weak handed person. At some point we all have to go through this due to certain circumstances, whether people want to freely admit it or not....
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

Thanks for this obvious fact Cheesy

What other teaching do you have in your pocket ?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███