Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

I completely agree with you. But is it any worse for you that you can buy cheaper? )) There will always be such people who will not stand it and sell all their crypto-currencies cheaper than pokpali, and then they will say: crypto-currency - scam.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Make Warren Buffet your model. Dont be worried if all crypto coins are going down. Treat it as a SALE! Always preserve a BTC in your wallet to enable you to average down from your trades if needed.

Selling at a loss is such a weak decision, yes I understand that we need to cut losses sometimes but if its too much loss better to hold on it specially if that coin is bitcoin.  Newbies easy trade with their emotion and losses comes, you’d better know how to trade well on this kind of market. Strong hands will always be a winner because they believe on a great technology, they just keep on buying until it reach their target price.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
Yes, that is true but if you are in that particular situation I think you'll be also afraid, afraid of being loss. If the bitcoin falls down, they said hold it. Yes, hold because if you wait for some days, weeks, bitcoin's price will back again. But when it reached your limit or the minimum price  (of yoirself) you will be afraid and some person will get their income and never hold it back so that they cut their loss.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

Yes, that is true but if you are in that particular situation I think you'll be also afraid, afraid of being loss. If the bitcoin falls down, they said hold it. Yes, hold because if you wait for some days, weeks, bitcoin's price will back again. But when it reached your limit or the minimum price  (of yoirself) you will be afraid and some person will get their income and never hold it back so that they cut their loss.

You really have a point. It's really easy to say to hold your bitcoin when its price keeps on decreasing. But if it reaches your limit on how much you can afford to lose, I'm pretty much sure you'll feel panic also just like what every other people feels. And to those who badly needs money, they'll be forcedly to sell their btc even if they losses a lot.

Anyway, it is right to keep on holding your bitcoin as of the moment. If you still have enough funds, better buy some bitcoin. But if you badly needs money, don't hesitate to sell your bitcoin.
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

This is the main problems for us investors. To be honest, sometimes I am feeling to sell some of my bitcoins that I have when the downtrend begins but I tend to hold it instead of selling because I know that having a weak hands make me lose money. Strong hands make profit in this game indeed and I want to become successful someday so I need to learn this things.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

thats the effect of those damn trolls to make a massive panicking so those weak will sell before they loss..and im not fond on this,when we are holding to keep bitcoin strong and they weakening the market by doing such action..better for them not to invest in bitcoin for the price will not have big effect whenever this situation comes
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

thats the effect of those damn trolls to make a massive panicking so those weak will sell before they loss..and im not fond on this,when we are holding to keep bitcoin strong and they weakening the market by doing such action..better for them not to invest in bitcoin for the price will not have big effect whenever this situation comes
Yes that is right, they really don't know the main reason why they are here, those who withdraw their bitcoin and converted to money thinks that they have save money and earn some, when in fact they really not earn a lot instead they lose a lot of it and they are really weak of it as a lot of people are celebrating of the dip as they have the chance to buy more then a lot are panic.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:10 AM

Check the markets chart from last year, this is what happened . Buying cheap maybe for some can be an opportunity, for newbies its just the end of their trading adventure.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

Check the markets chart from last year, this is what happened . Buying cheap maybe for some can be an opportunity, for newbies its just the end of their trading adventure.
The historic patterns visualize it that in this months or days there are really tremendous dumps along with the big Fake news in the market to make it down. The people matters in this game newbies vs pros or we called whales in the market that wanted to dump the market and buy more. In this game most newbies are always lose and only those who knows the game sticks to it and make this as a big sale opportunity to buy.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

This is the main problems for us investors. To be honest, sometimes I am feeling to sell some of my bitcoins that I have when the downtrend begins but I tend to hold it instead of selling because I know that having a weak hands make me lose money. Strong hands make profit in this game indeed and I want to become successful someday so I need to learn this things.

It is very painful if we see the Bitcoin is in red because our investment is riding along with it to the dip but it we sell our Bitcoin it will just make things worst so to hold is the smartest move in which if price value rise up again from the dip it will be a glorious gaining once again. So hold on tight and keep the faith.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

that is how to put it simply how to survive longer in this cryptocurrency world, but what matter is when the emotion hits you hard when you see your coin prices that you hold goin down real hard. like you said before, the weak hand will loses and the stronger hand would reap more bountiful fruit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

that is how to put it simply how to survive longer in this cryptocurrency world, but what matter is when the emotion hits you hard when you see your coin prices that you hold goin down real hard. like you said before, the weak hand will loses and the stronger hand would reap more bountiful fruit.
Weak hand people are not suited for this market because they will just get pissed and rage quit. If the market is hitting us hard and if the market is just keep on going down, don't panic because it is just a normal thing and we should be thankful to it because we can make easy profits from the easy pump and dumps in the altcoins.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:15 AM

Playing bitcoin the weak does not boldly lose money. The strong, the guessed are lucrative in this game. Not everyone has an accurate view of the bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices up and down often can also make investors drunk.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

This is the reality. Most people thinks that once you invest in crypto you will always gain profits. We should educate and learn from here that this is really happening a big downfall. If you're a weak hands you will be a loser and always a loser if you will not learned from this experiences.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

This is the reality. Most people thinks that once you invest in crypto you will always gain profits. We should educate and learn from here that this is really happening a big downfall. If you're a weak hands you will be a loser and always a loser if you will not learned from this experiences.
are you sure that it is really a downfall? What if bitcoin is really a bubble and its now slowly popping until the value became zero. weak hands doesnt loose money all the time , infact they also earn a profit whenever they sell their coins to early and theres nothing wrong about it rather than being a smart because you only secure your potential profits away from the danger of volatility and posibility of being a bubble. Overall , its better to be safe than sorry.
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

Weak hands loses and strong hands profits. This is the truth in any investment game.. not just in crypto.

Whether it is stocks or property, time and time again we see the winners emerging after several years when it is proven
that they were right to have bought it at the low when everyone else is selling.

At this moment, when BTC and all crypto are selling down, the key question to ask is whether BTC and crypto will be at a higher price than today next year. if you believe in the fundamentals of crypto, then the answer is yes.

Crypto is already disrupting many industries and have demonstrated potential to disrupt even more.. so their value cannot be disputed.
If their future value cannot be disputed, then their price in the future has to be higher than today.

So hold on tight

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy I believe in this quote, and I will follow it, It is normal for bitcoin to deflate at low very rate, because lots of countries regulate it, but someday it will go back to normal, just be patience don't let other people scare you, they tell things without basis only theories that nobody know where to go.

I will just hold my bitcoin and hope that it will increase again and if that happens I will gain a good profit because I did not panic and I have patience to wait.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

You are absolutely right, many people get carried away by the weak mentality, comments, but above all by the pressure of period articles, whenever something new comes up they already think about running to sell all the cryptocurrency they have and it is not that fair the best solution, you have to learn to have patience. Above all know that the market moves like this, as the waves of the sea that go and come up to create great phenomena. Then ... Those who are intelligent will wait, it is normal that at this time there is a lot of movement.
The business has its own beauty, you have to experience its ups and downs so that it also builds in you the other qualities necessary to carry out your life and patience lies above all them.

It is not considered a wise act to just see out all what you have just because the market is not good for that particular time period, you need to have patience and patience always pays you. One must be able to see the long term benefits in order to be successful.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

are you sure that it is really a downfall? What if bitcoin is really a bubble and its now slowly popping until the value became zero. weak hands doesnt loose money all the time , infact they also earn a profit whenever they sell their coins to early and theres nothing wrong about it rather than being a smart because you only secure your potential profits away from the danger of volatility and posibility of being a bubble. Overall , its better to be safe than sorry.

Bubble? Seriously at this point you still believe that bitcoin and crypto is a bubble? With the number of people backing bitcoin from whales to smaller fishes, it may go down in value, which can even be manipulated to some extent, but never lose value. Its not being too smart investing in something you have no idea about and if you've studied about bitcoin, you'll know that this is far from being the end of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Bubble? Seriously at this point you still believe that bitcoin and crypto is a bubble? With the number of people backing bitcoin from whales to smaller fishes, it may go down in value, which can even be manipulated to some extent, but never lose value. Its not being too smart investing in something you have no idea about and if you've studied about bitcoin, you'll know that this is far from being the end of it.
I believe in this saying that weak hands loose money while strong hands make profit in the game ,as we apply this saying to a game,If somebody has weak hands he will lost the ball  while somebody has strong hand catches and keep the ball ,as to bitcoin owners the strong hands keep the coins in their hands until such time it will have a high value  and time to gain.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: