Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Strong Hands means, you are not afraid even the bitcoin price become lower. Also, the strong one will earn someday and believer will be bless. And in Weak Hand, this people afraid to lose and risk their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

Strong Hands means, you are not afraid even the bitcoin price become lower. Also, the strong one will earn someday and believer will be bless. And in Weak Hand, this people afraid to lose and risk their money.
op does not asked for explanation,he wants opinion lol..but your right,the weak hands are  those people whos easily afraid even when the price drop is just low,thy sell instantly when think being loss,but strong hands are us,whos not afraid of dip.and besides being happy when this happens.because for sure we can buy bitcoin again.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
yes i think thats true and its likely a weak mind can lose a strong body and a strong body can carry a stronger mind so if you don't believe in your self you didn't do the things that you want to do!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

weak hands will panic sell when prices are dropping, and they end up getting a loss. strong hands will always be hodl despite the drop price, and they even dare to add more investment. and they will benefit greatly.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Yes. It is the old strategy: watch what the herd do. Do otherwise and you will make money. This is in general, of course.

Yes, Strong Determinations is very important especially when we are dealing with our decisions and strategies in investment. Just like holding our crypto coins.  Sometimes we lost our hope when we see the price of cryptocurrencies dumping, we are very affected by this situation. We try to panic selling, without even think that we lose our money.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

It is all and all your personal thinking and your will power to face any kind of risk boldly which make you either weak or strong. If you are not storing enough from inside that you can face tough situations boldly, then there is no point of investing your money as eventually, you will end up losing your money and that is not at all a good thing to do. If you are strong and can control yourself, then you can achieve anything in your life.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I would have to compare the hands into the personality of a person. If we have weak personality, it is not impossible to lose money. For sure, with the weak personality we have, we will be shy and timid to grab opportunities that surrounds us. While if we are strong in personality, we are sure to have more profit. More opportunities to earn and gain. Because having strong personality is one way to have power and have impact.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
illbaker8

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

I don't think I can say it confidently because the market of btcs aree always fluctuating and cant be determined exactly
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

indeed. very good sentence. weak hands are mostly the ones that sells in panic in even a very small decrease in the price or can not wait at least a few days till market recovers. winners are always the ones that can hold as long as it is necessary.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

Yes. It is the old strategy: watch what the herd do. Do otherwise and you will make money. This is in general, of course.

Yes its an old but proven strategy, I must say holding is very efficient and most failures in the investment world of cryptocurrencies comes from being impatient and sudden actions to cut their losses or just sell for minor profit. That is why investing to cryptocurrency is not a race on who started first but a test of patience on who will last.

weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

Ah it is this time again , people are panicking that they didn't x10 since they entered in march. Just hodl your shit and in the end you are probably up a good amount , but they don't seem to understand that they may have to hold it for longer then a year.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

I would have to compare the hands into the personality of a person. If we have weak personality, it is not impossible to lose money. For sure, with the weak personality we have, we will be shy and timid to grab opportunities that surrounds us. While if we are strong in personality, we are sure to have more profit. More opportunities to earn and gain. Because having strong personality is one way to have power and have impact.
For this reason only, experts often advise us to make better personality when coming into this world. This personality can be groomed by enhancing different qualities and attributes within us that would be fruitful for the results. Like you have said, if someone don’t have strong personality that he can’t control his mind, how can he make best out of his investment? So be strong with mind and hands too.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment if you have patience in holding it in, since Bitcoin investing is something that is good in a long span of time and you will get the profit you want in a long period. Some investors sell their Bitcoin right away when they see a little downfall in the value because they think that it will continue to fall down. While they're doing this they lose the profit they almost got by holding the Bitcoin till the price comes up again, this is often done by beginners.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

I totally agree with your statement. This market is a great test of a person's patience and character. Only the ones who are capable enough are able to make money from this market, while the rest end up with losses since they either invest at the wrong time or they exit the market in panic.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Its not just a game but its a gambling world and so its basically dependent on luck

Always a strong one who has the will and desire to make it happen. Strong people or wise men have a great idea to make money rather than lose and notice that the game is always won by a strong player not by a loser.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I totally agree with your statement. This market is a great test of a person's patience and character. Only the ones who are capable enough are able to make money from this market, while the rest end up with losses since they either invest at the wrong time or they exit the market in panic.

But that's not true every time, one should adapt according to the surroundings. If you are exceptions are too high you might eventually get nothing in your hand. This is crypto and is totally different from other commodities like gold and share here coins like doge-coin from which people expect nothing can skyrocket. So, things are quite different in this place and one should buy and sell at right time to gain more profit.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I don't think I can say it confidently because the market of btcs aree always fluctuating and cant be determined exactly
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

It simply means that those who are hard working can get money while those who don't like to work or lazy people can't get money. If you are a member in bitcoin you need to be knowlegeable enough to do the job right because you can't share what you don't have.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

It simply means that those who are hard working can get money while those who don't like to work or lazy people can't get money. If you are a member of bitcoin you need to be knowledgeable enough to do the job right because you can't share what you don't have.
Indeed so, if people laze to work hard surely the result of his work will also never be maximized. Because he did it only half-middle. Unlike the people who work hard and a maximum of the results will also be very satisfactory.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
Wise decision making and brave characteristics are needed in this type of game. Doubts and Hesitations arent needed for investing in bitcoin arent always giving you high profits but then also gives you much headaches for sudden happenings.But then, if you have passed all this and came up with a good price,  all will be worth it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: