Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:51:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

So it was always and so it will be for a long time. Perhaps, except for the last time that bitcoin in the event of a major panic can completely depreciate and people lose confidence in it. However, the rest of the crypto currency, which will not grow so fast in price as bitcoin, will exist and develop for a very long time.
However, the crypto-currency market is really special. In working with the crypto currency, you need a lot of patience and knowledge of its trends. Here, unlike the stock market, the large price drops of the crypto currency are not terrible, it is restored quite quickly at any price falls. Every time this happens, nervous people sell their coins and tokens in panic at fairly low prices and, losing their losses, leave the world of crypto currency. Those who were calm about such a fall invariably won and were waiting for new much higher prices for their crypto currency. This is a natural process and it will happen for the time being, people for some reason learn little from other people's mistakes.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

I would say inexperienced and experienced. Most people enter the crypto trading game without doing refined research on the matter and just expecting profits ASAP. Some even go all in with their savings and expecting double in return. They got bad information regarding cryptocurrency but would eventually learn once they fail a few times.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

I don't mind some people hand whether their grasp are strong or weak, but I think the most crucial is how individual think and make decisions base on the things they have read , saw, or heard, if they get affected and get stress then their mind set are not good, but if they think that some problems is like an importunity to strike then they are people with a mind of a fighter. They make their own next step to gain more cryptos.
blodelf1

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Those people with quick hands were investing without profer knowledge how volatile cryptocurrency was. They just hear it from social media and directly invest without doing research and no patience to hold and wait.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

If you really want to earn or make it big in trading, you must have strong will and determination to hodl your coin for long term goals. Panic selling are for the weakest investors who are just speculators, the tend to react when the price of bitcoins are going down. Afraid to loose but end up big losers, since volatility of bitcoins are very much present nowadays. If you hodl for a longer term, each drop will be paid off when the right time to sell sets in.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

This is sure, weak hands and dumpers who panic everytime the price go down, sell their coins and tokens with the cheapest prices usually and this way they are losing so many opportunities to make good profits.
In the other side, people who have patience, long term holders and strong hands make the biggest earning possible in the crypto world.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Its just a logic when you have the courage to invest big amount and had a good project you can double or even triple your money but when your poor and dont have that big amount and also afraid of what will happen then you can have small profit.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Those people who invested has a very fighting spirit that they will earn, most of them become successful of other attitude of being optimistic. Those people also plan for good strategies that is why in every decision they made becomes always right.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

This is the reason why people shouldn't invest money they can't afford to lose. Cryptocurrency investment is a game where you play for luck. It's volatility consistently helps gain and loose investors which is essential for the market as well.

Yes big hands earn more. Let's imagine this, a person invested 1 million worth of btc today and he immediately sold it a day after with only a 100,000 worth of profit. It may be small for the amount he invested but he still had profit.

Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

This is the reason why people shouldn't invest money they can't afford to lose. Cryptocurrency investment is a game where you play for luck. It's volatility consistently helps gain and loose investors which is essential for the market as well.

Yes big hands earn more. Let's imagine this, a person invested 1 million worth of btc today and he immediately sold it a day after with only a 100,000 worth of profit. It may be small for the amount he invested but he still had profit.
We need to keep on improving our skills and develop our knowledge to get enormous profit, we can say its difficult but through our strategies and efficiency we can still success in investment. Keen to learn more so that may able to earn good moneys with our own.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

I agree only strong hands can survive and can benefit, and for weak hands will not be strong, because it would be easy to panic and will be panic sellers.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

This is sure, weak hands and dumpers who panic everytime the price go down, sell their coins and tokens with the cheapest prices usually and this way they are losing so many opportunities to make good profits.
In the other side, people who have patience, long term holders and strong hands make the biggest earning possible in the crypto world.
Doesn't matter , as long as you have a good money management which it could make you survive against those people with "strong hands" , that's the key in my opinion.
And that's true when you put the money that you can afford to lose , you'll don't have to worry about get dumped. Just buy and wait for no matter what as you'll think nothing to lose.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Indeed. I truly agree with it. In this type of currency we are into right now which is already in digital approach that was widely innovated compared to the regular currency we have since then, it is obvious that the common characteristic of currency which involves the pump and dump that turns into hype because of being digital so anytime, we can experience a real large changes when it comes to the value we are currently holding so better to be wise on spending it for good that you will be sure to give you a lot more chances to gain and avoid spending too much for things that are just for temporary usage only. Better to keep your hands tight into your holdings so that when price hike turns out, you will also benefit with it and just avoid doing panic decisions as well as panic selling so that you will not make other people suffer in rising up the demand at the low price of it.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Indeed. I truly agree with it. In this type of currency we are into right now which is already in digital approach that was widely innovated compared to the regular currency we have since then, it is obvious that the common characteristic of currency which involves the pump and dump that turns into hype because of being digital so anytime, we can experience a real large changes when it comes to the value we are currently holding so better to be wise on spending it for good that you will be sure to give you a lot more chances to gain and avoid spending too much for things that are just for temporary usage only. Better to keep your hands tight into your holdings so that when price hike turns out, you will also benefit with it and just avoid doing panic decisions as well as panic selling so that you will not make other people suffer in rising up the demand at the low price of it.
That is the reality in trading, it is just like a survival of the fittest, those who has a great personality and willing to take risk are the one who are making money here, especially in trading, and those who has a weak heart and are giving up immediately at first try are the person who will regret at the end of the day. 
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Yes its true weak hands just like weak actions,investing is a risky games to all users of bitcoin that may not know yet how to handle their coins,but  with a strong hands and determinations surely know how to play this kind of game that makes their bitcoin more profitable.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

I would say inexperienced and experienced. Most people enter the crypto trading game without doing refined research on the matter and just expecting profits ASAP. Some even go all in with their savings and expecting double in return. They got bad information regarding cryptocurrency but would eventually learn once they fail a few times.

I very much agree! Those people maybe thinking that once someone became rich through bitcoin, that means that it is already very easy for them to become one. Well, it is also important that we learn to have research before taking any risk for the safety of our assets. We need to be focused ad learned. We must be wise so that we can apply it on our future trades.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

There are a lot of people in the market who did not really know how to trade or cannot handle the pressure when the market price is decreasing and because of that, the price of bitcoins is dumping even more due to people who keep on selling their coins when the price is melting.

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Maybe yes, weak hands lose their money while strong hands make profit in this kind of world or game. Why weak hand lose, if you can’t take the pressure that bitcoin’s cost is unstable that this time bitcoin’s cost is decrease and you can’t afford to lose your money I’m sure you will sell your money because you don’t want to lose a massive money. But if you a strong hand you will understand the thing you enter and what game you are playing at, strong because you can take the pressure what is happening and keep playing this game that like you plan.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

You can't become successful trader if you have weak hands. Traders should not do panic selling even the cryptocurrency market goes down. We should be brave always for us to make profit in trading.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I agree, you need to remain calm, do not make emotional transactions on the stock exchange, always carefully analyze everything and never give in to panic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: