Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

This happens to use, being a newbie around December last year. So sold our tokens being a weak hand. If we sold it just a month after, we could be in a 140K USD profit. huhu. But anyway, things happen for a reason and major reason is to learn.

Yeah though you learn if you accept that its something to learn about. There will be people who will always find something to blame as to why they lost instead of taking it as a lesson. Take those people who whine when the price drops a d whine about how they missed an opportunity to buy low. Its funny reading all their negativities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

I heard the similar thought about forex trading, there are newbies and a sharks, sharks just got more blood from those starving newbs.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

That is where we must be good at using the strategy of busines, because in the business world there are only two possibilities of "eat or eated" if we can not adjust the strategy and there are only two possible "profit or loss" so to plunge into the world our business not only requires strong capital, but also accompanied by an intelligent strategy
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
In the investment especially bitcoin then the thing we must understand is the price can go up and down hundreds or even thousands of dollars, when the price drop then the first thing we have to do is continue to buy and do not panic to sell because the price soon improved.
If you are emotionally strong and that you have this much of the patience level that you can keep your nerves under your control even at time of loss and that you don’t panic, then I don’t think so that you will ever come across any such situation in which you will lose your money. You just need to believe in yourself and that you need to stay firm and that you need not to lose hop no matter what.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
In the investment especially bitcoin then the thing we must understand is the price can go up and down hundreds or even thousands of dollars, when the price drop then the first thing we have to do is continue to buy and do not panic to sell because the price soon improved.
If you are emotionally strong and that you have this much of the patience level that you can keep your nerves under your control even at time of loss and that you don’t panic, then I don’t think so that you will ever come across any such situation in which you will lose your money. You just need to believe in yourself and that you need to stay firm and that you need not to lose hop no matter what.
In this game of uncertainties, we have to increase the level of strength, positivity, knowledge, and determination, these are the qualities that help you earn and obtain profits. It takes hardwork, and passion to win the game. You may encounter troubles and failures in the journey, but it is having the good attitude that get you to your direction, by responding to any situations meaningfully.
NiinaKub

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

agree but sometimes your are not weak hands if selling weak coins, like it happened with bitconnect ,those who sold it first lost much less then others. Last year i invested into experty and sold it right after it was on idex below ico price at x0.9, you could tell that im weak hands but there was too many red flags and now experty is x0.2
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

I agree with this old saying in investment world. Because in this crypto currency world, being strong means you are very patient and you don't get easily swayed by FUDs and when you have weak hands means you are impatient and can be easily swayed  by FUDs and other people, which leads to you doing things like panic selling hence losing your coins or investments. If you want to succeed in this business, make sure you have strong hands, be patient and be strong in believing in your coins regardless of the current price or what some people are saying.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

I agree with this old saying in investment world. Because in this crypto currency world, being strong means you are very patient and you don't get easily swayed by FUDs and when you have weak hands means you are impatient and can be easily swayed  by FUDs and other people, which leads to you doing things like panic selling hence losing your coins or investments. If you want to succeed in this business, make sure you have strong hands, be patient and be strong in believing in your coins regardless of the current price or what some people are saying.
Yes, it is very important that you have not complete knowledge about this work so you can never make a huge profit as you want but if you learn about this game completely, so you can get everything as you want in your life because you have strong hands and that's why you can earn much more money.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Well it really do seems like it,
But there are times when the weak hands made the right decision on cutting loss,

KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

It is a words of a wise man. I wish I would became this strong hands one day, becouse right now I`m a hamster Smiley
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

That was what we call strategy when you have wit and knowledge you will become successful in joining bitcoins because in this project patience is also needed in order to have that big profits in the end.

snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

I believe that the investors who manage to sell at top and buy at dip are the ones who will make the most of the trade money and I will try to become one of them but I failed many times.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

I admire those people who are stronger. They are really have their strategy and are already expert in this type of investment. I will study this business so hard so that I can be like them. Maybe, first few steps might be difficult but when you are equipped with knowledge and skills then you can do it.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

as if loser is for the weak hands and winner makes more profit as a strong hands does...but in this game of cryptocurrrency one has to be strategic and is brave in heart in order to win the game...those who are expert in this field knows how to turn the table upside down...its always a risk and it pays the price for every sacrifice one does in the name of Bitcoin.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Bitcoin is main currency in cryptomarket and its good investment. I think if we hold it as long term investment, I am believe we can make big profits in the future. Its not 1 month or 3 months game but I do believe its long term investment in digital world.
Weak hand always exist because they dont preparing good psychology and strong hand always see opportunity from weak hand and make big profits
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

yes it is true. Weak hands lose money while strong hands makes profit. Meaning, weak hands easily panick when bitcoin price drops becuse they are afraid they might lose their capital while strong hands makes profit because they are calm and patient to wait for the price to increase.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Most weak hands dive into cryptocurrency investment world just for bigger profits,  though they need a feeling dare to the risk in it and a will to educate themselves about the investment lessons.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Most weak hands dive into cryptocurrency investment world just for bigger profits,  though they need a feeling dare to the risk in it and a will to educate themselves about the investment lessons.
Yes it is very important that you should get complete education about bitcoin so that's why you will earn best money because if you have no knowledge about this game then you will lose your money but if you read about it then you will earn a lot of money and that's why you will suddenly become a rich man.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

We are all Intend to Invest crypto currency In order to earn a profits that might our money make  doubled or more than of this. A man that has a lesser patience are considered as weak man. And If we want to survive here In crypto world Investment,  we must hold and more patience, don't easily mind those bad news spreading out in social media because Its just a fraud.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

That's the just the plain truth. After my portfolio dip as a result of fomo and poor research, I have made up my mind to wait even if it took 2 years for the market to fully recover. The code is invest in solid projects with use case and forget it till it buys you lambo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: