Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
BorisVirla

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

The more money, the stronger you feel in the market.  Those who do not have money expect quick returns, but their expectations can not always be justified.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Finally a bitter truth. Its true that weak handed people drive this market lot of times. I mean most of the time they will drive this market to negative side and will try to dump as much quantities as they could. See, the effect of this panic sale all the time. Whales are always ready to buy no matter what happens with the market, because they know very well this situation is temporary and it will be back to the normal. They keep this attitude and that is why they are whales of this market. They are hungry in any way and keeps buying when weak handed sale. That is the way everyone should be reacting to market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Rich people will win in the cryptocurrency game, they have money, you can hodl cryptocurrency, waiting for the market to recover!
And the poor have no time to wait, they can only sell their own cryptocurrency at a loss!
If you do have patience well, you won` actually lose everything in terms of holding in cryptocurrency, but the problem if you are a poor person you actually need the money for personal or whatever purposes you will encountered in your life.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

What must be understood is that investment in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies requires courage to take risks, if we are afraid to take risks then we will never get profit. and with patience we will get a big profit someday.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Elwin_Dog

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Finally a bitter truth. Its true that weak handed people drive this market lot of times. I mean most of the time they will drive this market to negative side and will try to dump as much quantities as they could. See, the effect of this panic sale all the time. Whales are always ready to buy no matter what happens with the market, because they know very well this situation is temporary and it will be back to the normal. They keep this attitude and that is why they are whales of this market. They are hungry in any way and keeps buying when weak handed sale. That is the way everyone should be reacting to market.

That's part in reason due to how easily people are influenced by other opinions they read about these things. Governments have known this since we carved words on stone tablets and have taken advantage of it to sway public opinion about things so they can more easily get what they want. If the people weren't so easily influenced, we wouldn't have central banks printing money and driving up inflation while giving us savings percentages worth half the value. We'd have fewer sheep and more wolves. But perhaps that's the dangers of economy, with too many wolves, there's nothing left to hunt.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

Our capability to have a better gain depends on how we handle our hodlings and earnings. If we give up easily in crypto or if we can't handle our emotions here, we wouldn't be able to have a better profit. We need to take the risks of investing here in crypto world and be willing to wait for the right time to trade.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

those people who are coward of are afraid to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is the ones who have weak hands. they cannot gain any profit of income because they are afraid to use bitcoin. but for those who are a bitcoin user and are not afraid to invest are the ones who make so much money in life.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

Yeah you're right if you didn't know how to play well here you will lose in the game..   You need to know what is the best and great strategy to perform during that certain situation in the market...  We need to be always updated in everything here because if we miss the chances it will not come back...
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

Yes, it's happening especially to people who are afraid of the collapse of their investment. That is why it is especially advantageous for calm because they can buy back the cheap price. So we should be smart and not afraid of the collapse of the market because of this we will earn more profit especially when bitcoin price rises again.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

I agree totally with the assertion.
Weak hands panic sell at loss while strong hands ,thats those who hold sell at profit .
I'd rather be a holder.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

According to me As an observation with Btc, it is important to observe first before taking any action. Making money with Bitcoin is not like you will have your money back with double or triple values. Observation and patience is one of the keys to earning Bitcoin income.
Getting a profit on BTC is like a gamble for most people. They put a lot of investment hoping they will come back soon.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

I hope that the dip is now at 6k and we will see those prices again as we saw in January. The fear sometimes leads to sell your coins at the top and I hope I haven`t hodl my coins in January and sold them.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Yes, many panic and lose their money in the end.This effect is achieved with the help of media space.Someone in a panic made millions

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

well absolutly dude, in this kind of game need really hard touch with further analzysis to getting in such of profit in it and for what decision you made you must know if there any consequence that you need to handle to survive in this matter

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

well absolutly dude, in this kind of game need really hard touch with further analzysis to getting in such of profit in it and for what decision you made you must know if there any consequence that you need to handle to survive in this matter
You are right we are in a world where everything that we are doing involves risk and our ability to make decision, we can always play games here in crypto if we will just know how to handle things and we can only handle it if we know what we are doing in our life, if we have at least some basic knowledge with how crypto works.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

People must study the BTC trends very well people they enter the market. Most people who sell low due to panic do so because they may have likely joined the market without learning so much about when they have to make entries. It is always good to buy the dips because BTC always rises above previous lows. The may be few exceptional case but mostly, we see BTC rising above a previous low(unless there is an extremely high rise in price).
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

2017 was something a lot different and I wouldn’t blame anyone that as running up and down just in case they lose money. The price in 2017 bubbled a lot and went high more than it ever did in the past years (a huge percentage more than the past years) and it also dropped heavily from that price rate down to $6ooo, with lots of investors losing more than 50% of their investments. Well, you can still call them weak hands but I’d probably run off when I’m losing big money.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

In fact, bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market is a game. In which there are 2 categories of players. Some win and some lose. Those who win, they are more experienced and legible in this market. Beginners are more likely to make mistakes.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

As I always say, the weak die and the strong get stronger. This is exactly what happens in the cryptocurrency world and the market. In the crypto market, it is important to be patient and not to panic when the price of a currency falls to the lows. I know for sure that bitcoin will grow higher.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

i think its like that reason in investing you can be a luck or else your be lose so that game is like a sport you can win or lose.
I have seen a thread on our locals stating that he was a victim on holding crypto. After the dump he invested on it and seeing that there could be a bounce back with the market price after it was being dump. Now more and more individuals are dumping on their coins and he brought some of it. Now the market price for that crypto continues to dump and never gets back the problem is that he is holding until now and never saw that there could be a bright future on that crypto. What do you think of this is still good to hold? If i were him i will dump that coins and invest on establish crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: