Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

I think so those who has a weak hand can easily lose their money. But we can't blame them for their actions. Maybe they only don't want to lose all their money.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

I agree with you. We should really be strong enough to hold and handle all our holdings bravely and strongly. Patience is our key to have a good gain in the future. During this dip, the best thing that we could do is to wait and expect the best out of cypto and wait for the recovery.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

yes you are really a weak hand who will only be able to get losses because they cannot control their patience to wait patiently until the price returns to increase the price so as not to lose.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

I now have a new strategy because Hodling in 2018 made me lose 99.4% of my portfolio value, so as I hit rock bottom two weeks ago it dawned on me that I needed to start day trading. So I took half my bag and placed it into what I call day trading mode, while the other half is sitting and quietly accumulating. Now I can say I am growing my main hodl bag back slowly, taking out a weekly wage to survive and trading up my trading bag. I need to point out here that if you don't have a day job just hodling is not enough. Having said that, now that we are at rock bottom, it's the best time to accumulate in whatever way you can your favorite coins and tokens before the next bull run. Follow two basic rules, don't fomo buy in and don't panic sell.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

People should not panic when he decide to invest in cryptocurrency. Its already known cryptocurrency always high volatile, but if we able to hold for long term, i am believe crypto is good investment and profitable investment.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Totally agree. They don't see the big picture and they don't understand that if the price goes down on your portfolio, it doesn't mean that you lose money. If you cash out on a down portfolio then you're making that loss a reality. I strongly believe that whenever the market is down and i see red, it means everything is on sale and I'd just buy more coins.

kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

The Weak don't make profit, why? Because they're afraid of taking chances or risk. Dont be afrsid just becaise you might get scammed or your invedtment might be gone. Think positive and research the stuff you invested in. Be strong and you might earn what you deserve it.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

I think what you say is that there is also the truth that anyone who can't control the patience they have then they will experience a lot of losses because they sell their assets too quickly at very cheap prices.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Well maybe newbies really need to learn from their mistakes to know when to sell and hodl their bitcoins. If they experienced failure and mistakes from their own actions, they will be able to learn from that mistake and  from that day on, they will surely know how to handle their coins, and maybe, they will also buy coins instead of selling their coins to earn more profit.
Trade in different way, Treat short term trades as binary options, Other traders are trying to capture a move, but instead you are trying a defined bet. When you have a bad trade don't close it immediately but instead set a random timer to automatically close the trade within a defined but short period of time.Try random delays for entries as well. If a trade does'nt work out within a define time, close it out It probably was'nt a good price or opportunity if its still available after some time.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

Yes i also agree on this point of view, because i also see a positive side when the market is red. We just need to hold patiently while the market is just growing, we should not take it negatively instead make some actions that would help you like investing more coins while bear market is in. Its an opportunity and we should grab it, later it will be a huge money.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Yes , weak hand are always lose but if you know the right things to do in market you make some bucks because of it. I not professional in the trading but i do only is to buy low and sell high that i think is good to make profit. But someday i want to be a strong hands that can handle more easily in the market.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

I can agree with you because most of the people who get lost in here are those who are soft hearted. No offense but I do not say that beibg soft hearted people is a bad thing but it is just a bad habit if you are applying it into your business especially here that only tha toughest will remains because there are a lot of challenges here like scams and price falls but it is up to you how to handle it how to became successful after all.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

I can agree with you because most of the people who get lost in here are those who are soft hearted. No offense but I do not say that beibg soft hearted people is a bad thing but it is just a bad habit if you are applying it into your business especially here that only tha toughest will remains because there are a lot of challenges here like scams and price falls but it is up to you how to handle it how to became successful after all.

Truth is that those who learned how to panic but buys back when the price dips are the ones that will survive more than those who just hold. So don't just HODL! dump when necessary because that is when you find out whether you can survive solely in cryptocurrency. There are lots of people who were already regretting why they hold when in fact they could have sold everything.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

It is true that weak hand always lossing their money. They always panic when market volatile and its very normal in any market that price always fluctuated. Strong hand in crypto will reach success because they believe that market will recovery and believe crypto is future investment

A weak hand can save him self from some loss as well, but in general weak hands gain less to no profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

It is true that weak hand always lossing their money. They always panic when market volatile and its very normal in any market that price always fluctuated. Strong hand in crypto will reach success because they believe that market will recovery and believe crypto is future investment

A weak hand can save him self from some loss as well, but in general weak hands gain less to no profit.

Everyone went to that stage when we're just starting here. The movement and volatility in crypto is more than that of say perhaps the stock market or foreign exchange. And i agree that sometimes weak hands can save themselves from big losses but also won't get opportunities to gain. It takes guts to make money in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

The thing is that you never know when exactly the bottom will be reached. Some said that $7k per btc would be a psychological threshold that could ruin the whole system - but OK, now we have $6,500, and nobody has died so far.
Holding is almost always the best strategy, but oooh how exhausting it sometimes can be..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

I agree with you. We should really be strong enough to hold and handle all our holdings bravely and strongly. Patience is our key to have a good gain in the future. During this dip, the best thing that we could do is to wait and expect the best out of cypto and wait for the recovery.

What if you badly needed that money and the dip is covering the market?where can you find something to spend?

This is depending on what is the situation,if we are capable enough to wait and keep patience why not,just leave the funds in wallet and wait for recovery,but if you have nothing reserve so better sell at loss and take a chance another time,crypto world rounds and nothing's permanent in this volatile community
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

i think its like that reason in investing you can be a luck or else your be lose so that game is like a sport you can win or lose.

only those who don't understand the "game" call it luck.

in fact there is no luck when it comes to investing in something solid. yes you can say it is pure luck when you invest in an ICO or some shitcoin because there is no way these things can logically go up but they do.

but when it comes to bitcoin things are different. you can see the potential even though there are issues that it has to deal with. and in a solid market with lots of "real" demand price won't go lower than certain support lines, which happened to be $10k this time until it is increased to a higher level in next rally.

this is what i said yesterday when price was dropping:
... i have been placing buy orders above $10,000 and a couple of low-ball-get-lucky orders below it. because i do believe $10k is the bottom. ...

sometimes things aren't really hard to speculate.

these are true. This is not a game. proper analysis is required. and no luck needed information. perhaps some unexpected developments may happen, for example, governments ... maybe this may be a bad luck. but I think the only thing that is unpredictable is the time index.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

I definetly agree to it..  If you have strong hand you will win and probably you will earn more..  But if you are weak hands you will possibly loss..  The market is just like a game we need to play in it well for us not to loss..  Hold your coin until you think that the market is really good...  Today it is much better to buy and hold than to sell...
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Panic does its job. Who can not control emotions - he will always lose money. The energy of the crowd, the emotions of the crowd always had the power to go in their opinion, when everyone does the opposite - it's difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: