Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple?  (Read 801 times)
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

this has been one coin which i've been doubting for some time. it's not that I dun believe they have a good working product, it's more that to be worth its current marketcap, the banks must let go of quite a large amt of profits to ripple and its holders. and i'm not sure whether the banks will do that, even if the tech behind ripple is impressive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Unfortunately no. I'm not optimistic about the Ripple project, because I think that this project does not exactly have a future as a crypto currency, I think that this project was developed by the banks and they sponsor it and will continue to sponsor it.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

Come on what is there to be non optimistic about ripple it will rule

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

this has been one coin which i've been doubting for some time. it's not that I dun believe they have a good working product, it's more that to be worth its current marketcap, the banks must let go of quite a large amt of profits to ripple and its holders. and i'm not sure whether the banks will do that, even if the tech behind ripple is impressive.
as far as is known from the media, the western union is very much interested in Reeply and already very successfully tests this project today.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

I agree with you because the ripple price is affordable and the risk is fairly small, ripple is also almost the same as the limited number of bitcoin
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

I think you need to think more about investing , because as for me ripple is not such crypto which will make x3-x5 in future , because a lot of banks use this crypto and they do not need crypto with high volatility Wink
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

I also invested in Ripple because the first one I did not have a lot of money so I prefer Ripple.
The reason I am due to a number of big banks around the world starting mid-2017 and has been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement technology on their payment infrastructure. This makes Ripple more trustworthy, let alone some Conventional Banks that in fact do not believe in crypto currency at all, instead adopting technology in the ripple.
OKEYDOKEY

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

Personally, I think ripple is not a good coin if you are true blockchain believer. Nevertheless, in a speculative market, whatever gets most attention is good, I think.

Futhermore, ripple has very strong community and pyramid-like/social network advertising community structure in South Korea. So if you believe in the Koreans to keep pushing, then as an investor, I don't think it is a bad bet unless it all goes down.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

I also invested in Ripple because the first one I did not have a lot of money so I prefer Ripple.
The reason I am due to a number of big banks around the world starting mid-2017 and has been very active in cooperation with Ripple companies to implement and implement technology on their payment infrastructure. This makes Ripple more trustworthy, let alone some Conventional Banks that in fact do not believe in crypto currency at all, instead adopting technology in the ripple.
I also invest in ripple before the end of 2017 but I sell it because Coinbase rejected ripple and I'm afraid to lost my money that's why I sold it. After that I've make a research and I found out ripple is very good for investment and have a good potential. And now I planning to invest in many altcoin in Crypto World like ripple for the big profit in the future.
cryptocatanalytics.com

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

While XRP does receive a lot of attention on its role as a real cryptocurrency, it is made to solve cross border payments, and it has been working with a lot of companies recently. Cambridge payments recently collaborated with XRP for a pilot test of XRP with xRapid. XRP, i think , now has more than 100 companies/institutions working with them

Also, XRP is the most tweeted coin of this week. I recently made a bot to analyse crypto related tweets and i post the results on my site cryptocatanalytics.com

do feel free to check it out as I will further analyse these coins. this week's coins are XRP, EOS and DGB! Hope it helps you make a better decision as my goal is to help the community make better decisions =)

cryptocatanalytics.com
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

Myself believe me .. in the future this ripple coin will develop very well. but there is little fear also if you see the very low price it will gradually fade and disappear.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

I think Ripple got a bright future, having established itself as one of the top and trusted cryptocurrencies to reckon with. Long term investment in XRP is recommended for a great return.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

Yes, i am optimistic about ripple. My consideration is that in 2017 the market ripple increased by almost 4000%. I think until the end of 2018 the market and ripple value will continue to rise.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

So far I only heard about the good sides of ripple and theres nothing to worry if you're wise enough on your investments.I di believe that at this moment it's a good time to invest in ripple knowing the value continuously rises. Knowing that there are bankers trying to cut us off guard we should always be alert.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

Yes, the ripple coin has a very good prospect for growth. Created to work in the banking system, it attracted the attention not only of large banks, which then began to actively use it, but also large financial corporations to conduct their business. Therefore, the ripple rate, given its high capitalization, will certainly increase. However, it is worth remembering the great shortage of this coin, it is centralized and fully manageable, and sometimes because of this it is said about it that it is not entirely crypto currency.

Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

I have always been pessimistic about XRP, because I don't think XRP is a standard crypto, and the price of XRP is too volatile. If you don't pay attention to the XRP, it can easily cause economic losses.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
crimzonico
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

I agree that Ripple is not like a standard cryptocurrency, and without true backing by the banks it is difficult to predict where the price is heading. The technology itself has gained a lot of interest however.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

yes, I am. I believe that ripple could be back to 22k satoshi again like before although I don't know when the times will come and I will wait for the price because I want to make a profit again from ripple. I think, for now, the price is good to buy since ripple price is still at the bottom and maybe it will go down again after bitcoin price increases in this two days. but I still hope that ripple could increase at least more than 17k satoshi for the first step and then will reach more than 22k satoshi in the next month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

yes, I am. I believe that ripple could be back to 22k satoshi again like before although I don't know when the times will come and I will wait for the price because I want to make a profit again from ripple. I think, for now, the price is good to buy since ripple price is still at the bottom and maybe it will go down again after bitcoin price increases in this two days. but I still hope that ripple could increase at least more than 17k satoshi for the first step and then will reach more than 22k satoshi in the next month.
Ripple pivoted away from XRP and focused on RippleNet, which is similar to Swift in that it’s primarily a messaging system that tells banks where to send the money. It also has a service that helps banks settle transactions.So the development of Ripple is visible and I am optimistic about Ripple.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
In late January, I bought a ripple for about $ 1,150. This coin even went up a little (about 1200), but then it went down and now the ripple costs 950. I think that this coin has few prospects for further rise of the exchange rate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: