Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you optimistic about Ripple?  (Read 801 times)
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

for this year I'm very sure at ripple. Ripple can have a high price for this year and I believe it. coins classmates ripple is not very suitable if at current prices continue. Ripple is sure to grow and rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
i do think ripple have such a potential but if you think to invest on ripple i would suggest you better invest in xlm instead. XLm have a similar project with ripple but xlm have some sort of charity project that make it different from ripple, the other reasons is cause xlm is undervalue and i think xlm able to grow way more than ripple.

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

I am thinking to invest in Ripple, and i think it is good choice when you have no much money, what  do you think?
In late January, I bought a ripple for about $ 1,150. This coin even went up a little (about 1200), but then it went down and now the ripple costs 950. I think that this coin has few prospects for further rise of the exchange rate.

Well, you are only down by 20%, in crypto is quite common. I would be much more worried by the Ripple real use case than by it's current valuation

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Ripple is a great example of a company that has built an exceptionally useful network whose applications can easily be grasped.Once society catches on to the full potential and effectiveness of ripple,it is likely to secure a long lasting seat at the table of the financial world.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

And I think it's pessimistic and I do not believe that ripple will be able to persuade to invest in it more than now. And the news says only one thing, it's all just a nice veiled advertisement and nothing more. And behind the screen is a big disappointment.
choetech

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

I think ripple is best coin for long term investment
need to wait 3-6 months
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Many people have expectations from the ripple, and I understand that, because ripple have made happy many traders in the past. But on the other hand, I think ripple is not a reliable coin, because its price is not giving trust. The price is always same, except the pump terms.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

Ripple is a very useful coin for the banking sector of the economy.  I think this coin will grow and now you can buy it at the best price.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

Altcoins are competing to be popular like bitcoin I can be also optimistic about ripple because just like bitcoin and ethereum it is also climbing to its popularity in coin market, but as of now bitcoin leads the altcoins which have good things that happen to the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I am less optimistic about XPR as its centralized and controlled by bank.Too much supply into Coinmarketcap and its demand can not be increased already supplied at a very high quantity.Its basically hyped and overpriced and nothing else.Its manipulated by financial institution and may crash at any time.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

Now everything has fallen on the market , so do not worry , but buy if there are free funds, as soon the expected market reversal, and new heights in many cryptocurrencies
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Even though Ripple is not getting much attention as Bitcoin and ethereum Ripple may turn to get a very bright future and it could be turned to be the most important cryptocurrency . The value of Ripple may increase within a year, bitcoin can confirm only 7 transactions in a second and Ripple can process 1,500 transactions in a second. Ripple uses blockchain so there are added benefits.Ripple is cheap and so it attracts more investors.Ripple is useful for long term investors it doesn't give a quick profit.
abaidudez

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

I'm not that good in predicting future price but in my own opinion Ripple can be a good investment. If you have a little amount of capital you need to buy a much cheaper coins to invest with so that you can have a lot of it and Ripple is an example of that. Ripple is moving in the range of price from $0.9 - $1 now or maybe more or less than a bit percentage. You don't have to worry for it will not go down so low and it will go up slowly. Just trust your XRP and you will be rich soon.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

I do not like ripple, I think that it will no longer show good results. In addition There are many other promising and cheap altcoins.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

I agree that Ripple is not like a standard cryptocurrency, and without true backing by the banks it is difficult to predict where the price is heading. The technology itself has gained a lot of interest however.

For me, Ripple is not the cryptocurrency that is real. Being centralized, it loses a lot of its advantages. However, I suppose that it will be used and it will stay on top of the digital currencies as it is convenient to banks' operations.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

Well, I'm not a big fan of Ripple and the idea behind it in general, but I do think it will reach great heights. So, in short: yes.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

There is no other time than being optimistic. because I invested and I am waiting for the day with excitement.  Cool
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

I'm not optimistic about XRP, because XRP is the encrypted currency issued by the company, so the price fluctuation will be relatively large, so I don't think it should be held for a long time.

Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

yes I am optimistic on ripple. Until now when viewed from the development of ripple, pretty good. I think until the end of 2018 it is still good.
Holla123

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

yes I am optimistic on ripple. Until now when viewed from the development of ripple, pretty good. I think until the end of 2018 it is still good.

Still good based on what? It might be a working product but it is not the likes of btc or eth as there is no proof of work and it is not decentralized. Access to the network is not open. I would prefer to buy Ethereum or Neo any time of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: