Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is $BCC still a top 100 coin?  (Read 246 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

I need not to mix these two tickers together are you talking of BCash or Bitconnect, some exchanges list BCash as BCC why some BCH so this is causing confusion in the space as you can see
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

I need not to mix these two tickers together are you talking of BCash or Bitconnect, some exchanges list BCash as BCC why some BCH so this is causing confusion in the space as you can see

Why spend time writing a comment with the exact same point as the one before you? Smiley
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

He mean Bitconnect coin, the simple is official on coinmarket cap and no others coins want people to think wrong.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Currently, BCC is in a bad period of time marking the end of MLM coin. But it still has the support of those who have not followed it yet, and now it is time for these investors to join in and hopefully it will rise as it did in the past. BCC has dropped to the lowest of $ 8 and now it is worth $ 35. I advise you not to invest in BCC at this time.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Many people are supporting and investing on bitcoin cash. So it is remaining one of the top coins in cryptocurrency. I don't think bitcoin cash will be gone in circulation in the market.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kariboo67

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

BCC = Bitconnect, not BCash (BCH)
RIP BCC, people who invested in it should assume their losses. BCC was clearily identified as a ponzi scheme
stn1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

So BCC is officially over, but how about their ICO? Maybe they will come back with different coin, and you can buy it with BCC, maybe thats why it still has value
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

People are also buying Confido.
Maybe it's not people but bots who've decided that everything is on sale  Grin
Or maybe just someone uninformed, who knows
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: