Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-OVER] CoinStarter Successfully Raised $8,515,463.52 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀  (Read 3123 times)
tm2k

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

another scam ... never received my tokens, no support. RIP
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

I love the new interface of the website. I have lots of friends over there. I hope they will accept my campaign.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

I didn't notice that this platform continues their plan, I was on registered on the website since last year and got some tokens from referral and daily log-in. did you guys got the free tokens they offer? I saw these tokens on coinmarketcap so I am trying to get my free tokens  Grin

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

I didn't notice that this platform continues their plan, I was on registered on the website since last year and got some tokens from referral and daily log-in. did you guys got the free tokens they offer? I saw these tokens on coinmarketcap so I am trying to get my free tokens  Grin

I think deadline is over. They burned the tokens those who not redeemed it in time. So your tokens are forever gone I think. I was supposed to receive 2000 tokens but received 600. But I can't complain. It's still free tokens.
batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

I didn't notice that this platform continues their plan, I was on registered on the website since last year and got some tokens from referral and daily log-in. did you guys got the free tokens they offer? I saw these tokens on coinmarketcap so I am trying to get my free tokens  Grin

I think deadline is over. They burned the tokens those who not redeemed it in time. So your tokens are forever gone I think. I was supposed to receive 2000 tokens but received 600. But I can't complain. It's still free tokens.
The distribution of token ends so that they may not have enough distribution staff, resulting in no more careful inspection. It's a pity.
grimmz

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

I had about 14,000 STAC on my account but i received only 10STAC, so where is my coins?

people invested time and money to promote this project but did not get any return, it's ugly
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

I had about 14,000 STAC on my account but i received only 10STAC, so where is my coins?

people invested time and money to promote this project but did not get any return, it's ugly

In short: your balance needs a trimming due to a fatal error on their system that they conveniently just realized several days before distribution
Pitons

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

I received all STAC coins I was supposed to receive without any problems. Starter tokens were converted to STAC before as we all know. But I got all STAC coins. it is not worth much though.
Warfare

Activity: 1102
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

I received all STAC coins I was supposed to receive without any problems. Starter tokens were converted to STAC before as we all know. But I got all STAC coins. it is not worth much though.
If I remember correctly, the initial Starter Tokens were converted to STAC at a rate of around 1 STC = 10 STAC, so maybe it has something to do with that.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

If I remember correctly, the initial Starter Tokens were converted to STAC at a rate of around 1 STC = 10 STAC, so maybe it has something to do with that.

Yes, they converted something and they also claimed there was a miscalculation of tokens leading to people getting too much so they changed it back. I don't know. Very confusing and intransparent.
grimmz

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

before launching a new site, I had about 14,000 coins, now in my personal cabinet their number equals 685.97 STAC and again support say that the balance is calculated with an error. Do you seriously think that attracting dozens of referrals for your project costs 10 cents? I do not think so, most likely you are impudently deceiving your community.
grimmz

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

After a long correspondence with support, I received my bonus coins.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

After a long correspondence with support, I received my bonus coins.

I assume that the coin you refers to are not the one that's unclaimed? Because they said there is no way we can get ot back
hongthanh0290

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Is it Scam?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Is it Scam?

Depends on how you see it. For some people who followed the bounty and failed to meet the exact amount of tokens that's supposed to be theirs due to whatever reason they give, it is ba scam. For some, it is still a (barely) functioning project with exchange and things
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

so, After a long time of waiting. I received 10.8 ($0.12) Huh
are you kidding me?
from 13k to 900 then send me 10.8!!!!?Huh
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

I have been a long time member on the Coinstarter site and from questions I was told that the referral and daily access tokens would be sent to me in May.

My final total before they vanished from the portal was around 1,600 coins and after patiently waiting I have received Zero.

I have seen the numbers change several time during the process firstly it was a Waves based wallet and I had reached up to around 6,000+ tokens then it changed to an Ethereum based wallet and I dropped down to the final level of around 1,570? They have had my Eth wallet address registered the whole time on my account so I can't see any justifiable reason why I haven't received them.

Devs can you sort this out for me please?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

It's kind of a supportive platform for small start-UPS that in the future will go to ICO, allowing them to create and bill, create a team and lead it with setting tasks.For the experience and start without investments, a good option for beginners.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

It's kind of a supportive platform for small start-UPS that in the future will go to ICO, allowing them to create and bill, create a team and lead it with setting tasks.For the experience and start without investments, a good option for beginners.

I am honestly curios here (ignore all of my posts above for a moment), does their platform really works and is there people who actually submitting their project? Or these (sorry if it is not, again, I am honestly curious) posts like above was written by bumping accounts or spammers or from within the team themselves? Can anyone please clarify?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

I am honestly curios here (ignore all of my posts above for a moment), does their platform really works and is there people who actually submitting their project? Or these (sorry if it is not, again, I am honestly curious) posts like above was written by bumping accounts or spammers or from within the team themselves? Can anyone please clarify?

I can only speculate but the ICO hype is dying down so we will see fewer ICOs in the future. The idea might be good but I don't think they will attract enough people using it and monetize it. All the scam project which we all know are the majority won't need it and the others probably don't want to spend money on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: