Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39232 times)
vanie28

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

Great techBTC Cheesy
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HydroAndy

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

From your website: "Developer: You will pay for usage." I'd like to ask what's the pricing for developers. Do they need to pay HYDRO? What's the usage of HYDRO? Thanks.

+1 and my  questions are:

1. Do you think Hydro has any intention to enter the Coinmarketcap? What does the crew do for this?

2. Why did you decide that Hydro would not enter the stock market first?

3. Will Hydro make improvements to the new stock market and its use for the price increase?

and the most important question:

1. What exact purpose of hydro token? Will you accept hydro token as a payment option for your services? Besides, are you going to accept normal payment methods as well? Bank transfer, for example.

If Hydro is not to be used as a payment method; can we think Hydro as a share in the stock market? My aim is to understand Hydro's economic value and function. If we are not going to use Hydro as a currency (exchange value and share), why is it trying to enter the stock market?

I'm just trying to figure it out. Please don't get it wrong.

Developers would pay in USD for our paid plans. As far as answers to your other questions:

1. Coinmarketcap requires a minimum of $100,000 trading volume. So it is currently not an option.

2. We are not trading on any stock markets. Hydro has been listed on exchanges at the demand of it's users.

3. We have no plans to ever make an exchange.

4. Hydro is a utility token for securing API data. Hydro is not a payment option or shares in the company. Hydro is purely used for the value it brings developers in utilizing our product.

Aside from securing API data, will the hydro token grow with the projects in terms of its usage? Will it play a significant role in the future developments of hydrogen platform? Do you consider a common person to use hydro token in your platform in a different approach?

Yes as the platform grows we will be expanding the use cases of Hydro
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

From your website: "Developer: You will pay for usage." I'd like to ask what's the pricing for developers. Do they need to pay HYDRO? What's the usage of HYDRO? Thanks.

+1 and my  questions are:

1. Do you think Hydro has any intention to enter the Coinmarketcap? What does the crew do for this?

2. Why did you decide that Hydro would not enter the stock market first?

3. Will Hydro make improvements to the new stock market and its use for the price increase?

and the most important question:

1. What exact purpose of hydro token? Will you accept hydro token as a payment option for your services? Besides, are you going to accept normal payment methods as well? Bank transfer, for example.

If Hydro is not to be used as a payment method; can we think Hydro as a share in the stock market? My aim is to understand Hydro's economic value and function. If we are not going to use Hydro as a currency (exchange value and share), why is it trying to enter the stock market?

I'm just trying to figure it out. Please don't get it wrong.

Developers would pay in USD for our paid plans. As far as answers to your other questions:

1. Coinmarketcap requires a minimum of $100,000 trading volume. So it is currently not an option.

2. We are not trading on any stock markets. Hydro has been listed on exchanges at the demand of it's users.

3. We have no plans to ever make an exchange.

4. Hydro is a utility token for securing API data. Hydro is not a payment option or shares in the company. Hydro is purely used for the value it brings developers in utilizing our product.

Aside from securing API data, will the hydro token grow with the projects in terms of its usage? Will it play a significant role in the future developments of hydrogen platform? Do you consider a common person to use hydro token in your platform in a different approach?

Yes as the platform grows we will be expanding the use cases of Hydro
To add on:

One of our main focuses is to continue incorporating the Hydro token into our future releases. It is a central point of what we are trying to achieve over the long term.
shariomario

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

The reason I ask all these questions is the relationship between HyDro and the exchange. There is no doubt about what the project is, how it is. The project is perfect! but the problem is the point of the Hydro Token's economic value.

Hydro token is very important in terms of the project but The team does not care much about topics such as its economic value and widespread in exchange etc. isn't it?

Andy said: "Hydro has been listed on exchanges at the demand of it's users." that is, because the users demand it not the team. am I wrong?

And unfortunately, it looks like this from a distance: Team takes great care Hydro in technical infrastructure but do not care about things like "Hydro token's value", "when it will be exhibited in exchange", "how to be valued" etc. ?

For example, do you have a calendar on which stocks are to be listed?

Please do not get me wrong.

I'm just going to invest in something I want to fully understand before giving money.
hasana611

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

what is the project. you need to more attention pepole for what pepole want. pepole want make money.so attention about token
minhquan989

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

I love this project
shariomario

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

The reason I ask all these questions is the relationship between HyDro and the exchange. There is no doubt about what the project is, how it is. The project is perfect! but the problem is the point of the Hydro Token's economic value.

Hydro token is very important in terms of the project but The team does not care much about topics such as its economic value and widespread in exchange etc. isn't it?

Andy said: "Hydro has been listed on exchanges at the demand of it's users." that is, because the users demand it not the team. am I wrong?

And unfortunately, it looks like this from a distance: Team takes great care Hydro in technical infrastructure but do not care about things like "Hydro token's value", "when it will be exhibited in exchange", "how to be valued" etc. ?

I'm just going to invest in something I want to fully understand before giving money.

If someone from the team answers these questions clearly, please be glad.
oliversh

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

With 75% of the tokens locked up wouldn't pricing services in $Hydro help with price appreciation and liquidity (which would help raise marketing funds, partnerships, awareness, etc)
oliversh

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

When're you guys putting $CVC (Civic) out of business?
sastconttamis

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Whitepaper of that project looks promising, so i hope you do it.
cryptocracy0101

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

I think its economic value will be based on it usage they stated to my question that hydro token will grow along with their platform  Wink
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

I think its economic value will be based on it usage they stated to my question that hydro token will grow along with their platform  Wink
The Hydro token will be used in our products - they represent utility and access to the technology and thus there will be a demand as time goes on and we achieve greater adoption  Smiley
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:46:09 AM

Hi, admin and other members already answered for your question. In addition, i want to add my point of view about the value of hydro

At the very frist stage, initial purpose of hydro is not for trading actually. However, After getting feedback from the community, they have changed their mind and agree to bring hydro to exchanges . This activity is a good move for sure, why ? let me clear you this :

- crypto is now attracting people due to its value, and hydro is kind of token based on ETH. Thus, when hydro get its own value, it will bring more people to the project --> the other parts of their business will easily gain much more attention --> the first win
- When people use their products ,let make it an example of hydro authenticator, users will tend to use a product that brings them passive benefit --> a win againt other authenticator apps
- Hydro team is working hard for the project, they are trying to make it free for users which served with high quality products. When hydro has its value, that will be considerd as a reward for their enormous effort. And tell me what could motivate people to burn their sould for job better than a sweet present. --> a win for hydro team
- There are at least 60% of hydro are being active in telegraam group. They are eagerly trying to support hydro everyday, and in my experience, people will do their best to spread hydro to the world as they acknowledge of the reward ahead. --> another win for marketing

those are from my view. Yes. a win-win business always remains the best one around the world .
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:02 AM

^^ Very early stage to think about trading and value of the token. This coin has just released and trading @ single digit satos.

They team is completely concentrating on wonderful products which likely to take over google 2FA. Also their vision and mission are great. They are trying to create a block-chain based eco-system where startup and middleclass developers can create their corporate sites which includes almost all the advanced functionalities in minutes with low or no cost.

This project will take off very soon. They have real people, real office, real project, real working unique product. We are lucky to get it at this starting stage. Just close your eyes and buy. Its very rare to get the real coins @ this price.
jesangi

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:02:09 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:29:41 PM by jesangi

lets vote  !!!!

We need more people to register for more exchanges to make it easier to use the platform. Coins should be easier to obtain and more circulated. Join the coin voting.

VOTE VOTE VOTE hydro voting exchange:

https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/hydro

another one:

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?search=hydro

shariomario

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

Thank you for all the answers. Everything became clearer in my head.  Wink Wink Wink
EHassan112

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

Hello sir,
I'm suggesting to list HYDRO on UPCOIN Exchange it will go live in just a few days. It's a promising exchange and has a large community which may help HYDRO go widely.
Here is the link for coin listing  https://upcoin.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000038863-how-do-i-submit-a-coin-listing-request-
《I would do it myself coz I know you guys really busy but they require a developer of the project to contact them》
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:06 AM

Thank you for all the answers. Everything became clearer in my head.  Wink Wink Wink

Here is their sneak peak of hydro authenticator app. from their twitter.

They will also be hosting a Shark Tank event, blockchain edition! Developers are invited to Hydrogen’s office on May 15th to come pitch their DApp ideas! You do not need to develop your DApp, although that would be a plus!

*Winner will be awarded a prize! (Either services or tokens!)

*Free food and drinks*
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

Out of curiosity why did you and the team decide to do an airdrop as opposed to the standard coin offering?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
shariomario

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

@ipanda;

Yesterday evening in the telegram group they answered our questions. EVerythings have become clearer. We trust the project and I'm sure they will.

Maybe I can state this as a shortcoming;

It must be someone who is on the team with the exchanges and is interested only in this business. Maybe there is already, but I do not know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: