Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39232 times)
lekleklek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Gosh there are sooo many scammers out there trying to pry you away from your coins...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

how many tokens what airdroped during the airdrop to participants that makes them have so much power over the price of the token ?
Did be glad to know
Well, one guy in here was boasting about dumping 222,222 HYDRO, which he apparently got for free. That's just one person! So I imagine it must have been a lot they gave away. Far too many in my opinion.
wow! That's way too many free tokens given away as airdrop, Is like they didn't run an ICO, well, those guys who got in when the airdrop was still on are lucky though,  I personally have never gotten this much in an airdrop
They are many who received 222,222 hydro one of my friend also but he did not sell his hydro until now because he aims for even 0.1$. They are so lucky to have this coin in the time when there are so many scam airdrops and phising sites to get your wallet there is a generous hydro team having a good airdrop.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
PUTRA RAMBAH

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

We have officially launched the Hydro Community Development Program. Check it out to see how you can contribute and receive HYDRO tokens!

The Public Ledger for Financial Services

Website | Discord | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | Blog | GitHub

Hydro allows private systems to interface with a public blockchain. We propose a new hybrid private-public model that enables financial services platforms to leverage the dynamics of a distributed, transparent, and immutable public ledger. The project focuses on particular areas where this can add value, such as authentication, identity management, document security, transactions, and artificial intelligence.

Background

Hydro is part of the parent company Hydrogen. Hydrogen is a tech platform for developers and enterprises in the financial services space. Its modular set of APIs offers digital infrastructure and capabilities to quickly prototype, build, test, and deploy sophisticated financial technology platforms and products globally.

We began an integration of blockchain tech as part of the Hydrogen platform during the summer of 2017. Our main consideration was how the Hydrogen API ecosystem, being fundamentally private, can be enhanced by a public blockchain layer. As we laid out our plans to accomplish that, we also realized that our proposed private-public hybrid model can and should be used to enhance systems of all kinds. We are excited to announce Hydro as an open technology suite, with its ongoing implementation in Hydrogen serving as a point of immediate adoption.

Design Principles

We are building Hydro on the Ethereum infrastructure, although we remain platform agnostic. We intend to leverage the thousands of developers globally that are working to make underlying blockchain technology faster, stronger, and more efficient. Hydro focuses on developing product-oriented capabilities, largely centered around smart contract functionality.

Our main design philosophy is that of augmenting off-chain systems rather than outright replacing them. We do not believe that all economic activity will or should move on-chain. Rather, distributed ledger technology can serve to enhance those underlying, fundamentally private systems in specific ways. Hydro is laser-focused on making that a reality and synergizing with the current environment, in order to facilitate real-world adoption of blockchain tech in a meaningful way and introduce the benefits of decentralization, immutability, and transparency.

What Sets Hydro Apart?

Hydro is architected as an independent parallel layer, and its value comes from various interactions between the private and public layers. This means an underlying private system does not need to change in any fundamental way or create any costly new architecture - allowing even large institutions to rapidly adopt blockchain technology beyond the proof-of-concept phase.

Additionally, Hydro is implemented natively into the Hydrogen API ecosystem, offering immediate and direct access to Hydro capabilities. Hydrogen can power many kinds of platforms and applications across the financial services sphere (investing, savings, insurance, financial wellness, etc.) and the company works with a range of clients, from individual developers up to large financial enterprises.

The Hydro Ecosystem

The goal of the project is to create an ecosystem of power-ups that platforms can leverage, in order to easily integrate blockchain technology in ways that add value. The graphic below sets out our vision for Hydro:

Raindrop

The first Hydro release deals with something that is core to all systems - authentication and security. It was conceived to provide additional protection for sensitive data that is increasingly at risk of breach. In the proposed framework, dubbed "Raindrop", on-chain operations performed via smart contract can validate access to private, off-chain systems. This validation layer complements standard private authentication and authorization protocols, such as Google Authenticator and OAuth 2.0, by acting as an additional public factor that must be satisfied before system access is granted. The worldwide developer community, through the decentralized and transparent consensus mechanisms of the blockchain, can now offer greater protection to billions of pieces of sensitive data from bad actors.

The Raindrop authentication process involves 4 entities: an Accessor trying to gain access, a System that denies or grants access, the Hydro module (off-chain), and a Hydro smart contract (on-chain). An example of a System is a REST API, while an example of an Accessor is an API developer. The diagram below depicts how these entities interact during part of the process.

Please see the white paper and website for more detailed information about how Raindrop works.

Client Raindrop

Unlike enterprises with large systems and APIs, many user-facing clients do not require every access attempt to be logged on-chain. Accordingly, we have integrated a Client functionality into our Raindrop API. This functionality creates a scalable, blockchain-based two-factor authentication for any application’s login portal. To augment this offering, we are developing a mobile app to enable users to confirm login attempts in a simple, user-friendly process. This enables a day-to-day integration of blockchain security to any client application. In congruence with our design philosophy, this process does not require more than a few simple API calls for clients.

Token Distribution for Developers

We concluded our air drop distribution to developers on 2/16, distributing 2,556,219,666 tokens to 11,208 developers. A minimum of 222,222 tokens were distributed to each developer for use in integrating Raindrop authentication and further developing with Hydro and Hydrogen. Developers can use their tokens to build blockchain-enabled applications. We encourage people to make world-changing applications using Hydro from day one!

Token Dynamics

Hydro utilizes an ERC-20 standard token. The total token supply is 11,111,111,111 (for the atomic number 1). Of those tokens, approximately 23% were distributed to the developers who successfully signed up during the rollout period described above. The remaining 27% of the initial 50% allocation for the airdrop has been moved to the repository – dedicated to helping grow the community. This portion, plus an initially allocated 20% sum to approximately 47% of the Hydro supply in the repository. We will be releasing a detailed document of our plans for the repository in the coming weeks.  The final 30% is reserved for the team.

We are very excited to launch Hydro and see the amazing ways in which it is used by developers of all kinds! Feel free to comment and ask any questions below - we look forward to engaging with the community!

Website | Discord | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | Blog | GitHub
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

I see this project having a lot of potential.

Yes, I am also very excited about that project and will hodl all my tokens for at least some years. Many interesting things to come.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

I don't know how I missed the opportunity for cool cash from this coin. I actually signed up for the developer's beta testing before February 16 but for some reasons, I wasn't credit and I didn't care much because I thought it was going to be like the numerous worthless airdrop tokens sitting in my wallet. Even after the 222,222 tokens were trading for less than 200 bucks, I still didn't believe in the project. I think I have to wait for some weak hands to be shaken off for me to get Hydrogen. A lot has been happening around the project and I believe it has the potential to perform like Tron.

pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

I don't know how I missed the opportunity for cool cash from this coin. I actually signed up for the developer's beta testing before February 16 but for some reasons, I wasn't credit and I didn't care much because I thought it was going to be like the numerous worthless airdrop tokens sitting in my wallet. Even after the 222,222 tokens were trading for less than 200 bucks, I still didn't believe in the project. I think I have to wait for some weak hands to be shaken off for me to get Hydrogen. A lot has been happening around the project and I believe it has the potential to perform like Tron.

I think the most common reason for not getting the airdrop is not having an active Github account.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

Any plans/ideas to get on a bigger and more secure exchange than Mercatox? Cheers

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Guys beware of scam.There is a fake airdrop is going in the name of hydro by telling 1:1 "anatomia" airdrop for hydro holders.Its a scam.they are trying to steal your private key by phishing attempt

yes thanks for share! there is redirect to this fake myethwallet frontpage
https://myetherwallet.com.signinverication.signmessage.karaokesepeti.com/signmsg.html#

And it seems whole scam start from their official Telegram page / website:
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@anatomiatoken
https://www.anatomia.co/hydrotokenbonus/

Your welcome
D-cryptoholic

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

Hello there, I am here to ask you a question. I signed up on Hydrogenplatform before 16th Feb 2018 but unfortunately i couldn't linked my github and myetherwallet to the account due to some kind of unseen issues i forgot to do it. I am a full time developer and committed to build a fintech app on hydrogenplatform. Now, my question is that will i get the airdrop tokens if i linked my accounts? Thanking you unanticipatedly.
ashokpidatala

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I feel this is real world use case project and has pinned high hopes on this project. All the best Hydro team !!
edaikuan

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Should I accumulate more on the dip?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

Hello there, I am here to ask you a question. I signed up on Hydrogenplatform before 16th Feb 2018 but unfortunately i couldn't linked my github and myetherwallet to the account due to some kind of unseen issues i forgot to do it. I am a full time developer and committed to build a fintech app on hydrogenplatform. Now, my question is that will i get the airdrop tokens if i linked my accounts? Thanking you unanticipatedly.

Hi! Nice to see another developer ready for Hydro Wink . Airdrop was already distributed so I guess it's impossible receive right now.
Anyway it's possible get some free-hydro. Check this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778123.msg37093063#msg37093063 You can earn a good stake of hydro with these amazing proposal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
edaikuan

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

Is there any "community contest" going on to distribute some free HYDRO tokens?

cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Any plans/ideas to get on a bigger and more secure exchange than Mercatox? Cheers
That's a good question! Mercatox appears to be a haven for pump and dumpers. One only needs to pay attention to what goes on in the chat box to see this. If the team behind HYDRO really cares about the future of their project and the investors who fuel it, then it should be a priority for them to get their token listed on more reputable exchanges.     
edaikuan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

Looks like CMC is not using the total count of tokens to calculate the market cap. However, using the stock market as a guidance, using the total of 11B count of HYDRO tokens, the company is already being valued at about $50M. If Hydro reaches $0.1, it is a 1B company.
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

Good news Guys. Hydro got listed in payfair.io

https://payfair.io/?coin=HYDRO&tradeType=sell&currency=EUR&typeOnlineStatus=All

You can trade Hydro with over 35 global currencies. You can buy or sell hydro with FIAT.

Only stable coins are listed here.

ETH
OMG
VEN
ICX
EOS
BAT
Binance coin
Tron
WTC
Hydro
edaikuan

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

There have been several pieces of good news but the price is not acting positively.
kaysunnex

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

Why hydro price dipping?
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

the price is disappointing in the last weeks? who would wait such a dip in these positive atmosphere?
edaikuan

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

the overall market is stable currently and there are other coins which do not have solid background surging. The weakness in HYDRO is quite suspicous. Either the market is not impressed or some whale is holding down the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: