Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39233 times)
oliversh

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

People need to know this is a solid team+company that is in this for the long haul.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=548107682

$Hydro just tied up with a major insurer for the Raindrop authentication service.
cryptocracy0101

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

In upcoming posts we will further examine the Hydro 2FA onboarding process, the technology that powers each step, use cases where Hydro 2FA prevents breaches, and ways we plan to overtake Google Auth in market share over the next year.

Link: https://medium.com/@hydrogenapi/sneak-peak-hydro-2fa-app-auth-on-the-blockchain-56574d5746f0

I read this on medium.
EHassan112

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

What an amazing news, i just got this email from HYDRO.

Weekly Update: Huge Enterprise Financial Client! 2FA App and Coinex Vote

HUGE client news. One of the largest financial companies in the world has chosen Hydrogen to power their fintech platforms globally. An official announcement will be coming soon!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by the office in New York and attended our first Hydro Developer Meetup! We appreciate the feedback and we hope you were impressed by the sneak peek at our 2FA app.

Coinex is currently doing a community vote to get Hydro on their platform. Coinex will airdrop each person who votes up to 1,000 Hydro tokens, first come first served. Voting ends in one week.*

Rudo911

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

I've been reading Bitcointalk for a long time. This is my first post and I chose the HYDRO forum. I really enjoyed it and I believe it can crawl in this huge offer of altcoins. I admit that even I bought HYDRO (you say I will not be objective) but it does not change that it is a great project. Have a nice day you all
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

i have been in this project since the first stage, it's actually very promising .
However, in your telegram group, there are some rumors that your system are technically more effective than XRP by one main factor :  XRP asks clients to change to use its platfrom, absolutely will require extra money + time. regarding to that, your Hydro system will provide clients to function on either their own current platform or yours optimized design platform, bring the convenience and lower extra fee.
can you please clear me this ??

Yes!

Hydro is designed as a separate layer, so companies can use it on top of their EXISTING systems. Other projects require companies to build entirely new systems in order to be compatible, and this is where we feel Hydro adds a lot of value.

We also offer the Hydrogen platform, which allows companies to easily build financial applications with the systems that we have already designed - and Hydro is compatible with this as well. This is really helpful if a financial company or developer wants to launch a new app or platform.

In both cases, Hydro can be used to add blockchain functionality to enhance the application!  Smiley
HydroAndy

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

Hey guys! We are doing an article series on blockchain tech that already has working products. I released a piece today about SALT Lending which can be seen here: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/blockchain-in-the-real-world-salt-3770a0e51324
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Yes!

Hydro is designed as a separate layer, so companies can use it on top of their EXISTING systems. Other projects require companies to build entirely new systems in order to be compatible, and this is where we feel Hydro adds a lot of value.

We also offer the Hydrogen platform, which allows companies to easily build financial applications with the systems that we have already designed - and Hydro is compatible with this as well. This is really helpful if a financial company or developer wants to launch a new app or platform.

In both cases, Hydro can be used to add blockchain functionality to enhance the application!  Smiley

Well , thank you so much for the answer, pretty detail and im sure that this will be kind of new wind blowing in blockchain .

ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Hey guys! We are doing an article series on blockchain tech that already has working products. I released a piece today about SALT Lending which can be seen here: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/blockchain-in-the-real-world-salt-3770a0e51324

hi Andy. i see lots of member in our telegram are getting confused by this activity. You are talking about another projects, with minimum information mentioned about Hydro.

it's a clever move for me, but you might want to say something about this Smiley)

p/s : nice speech about SALT
lawale4me

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Hi Andy,

Can this be used to replace traditional 2FA applictaions like VASCO, ENTRUST,Gemalto and RSA that makes use of HOTP and TOTP following RFC 6238 standard
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

There won’t be bonuses during the that ICO, right?

no ICO ever buddy Cheesy
HydroShane

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Hi Andy,

Can this be used to replace traditional 2FA applictaions like VASCO, ENTRUST,Gemalto and RSA that makes use of HOTP and TOTP following RFC 6238 standard
Yes, that's definitely a use case we are looking into. It will take a bit of convincing to get people to move over from protocols like RSA because of the extra hardware security those users are accustomed to, but fundamentally Hydro 2FA accomplishes the same goal.
HydroShane

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Everyone check out this awesome post in our Blockchain in the Real World series about the Golem project, written by one of Hydro's lead developers Noah: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/blockchain-in-the-real-world-golem-c92c7570f441  Smiley
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

I think Hydro needs to build a stronger and bigger community Smiley
megablockchain

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

From your website: "Developer: You will pay for usage." I'd like to ask what's the pricing for developers. Do they need to pay HYDRO? What's the usage of HYDRO? Thanks.
shariomario

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

From your website: "Developer: You will pay for usage." I'd like to ask what's the pricing for developers. Do they need to pay HYDRO? What's the usage of HYDRO? Thanks.

+1 and my  questions are:

1. Do you think Hydro has any intention to enter the Coinmarketcap? What does the crew do for this?

2. Why did you decide that Hydro would not enter the stock market first?

3. Will Hydro make improvements to the new stock market and its use for the price increase?

and the most important question:

1. What exact purpose of hydro token? Will you accept hydro token as a payment option for your services? Besides, are you going to accept normal payment methods as well? Bank transfer, for example.

If Hydro is not to be used as a payment method; can we think Hydro as a share in the stock market? My aim is to understand Hydro's economic value and function. If we are not going to use Hydro as a currency (exchange value and share), why is it trying to enter the stock market?

I'm just trying to figure it out. Please don't get it wrong.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Great project
HydroAndy

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

+1 and my  questions are:

1. Do you think Hydro has any intention to enter the Coinmarketcap? What does the crew do for this?

3. Will Hydro make improvements to the new stock market and its use for the price increase?

1. What exact purpose of hydro token? Will you accept hydro token as a payment option for your services? Besides, are you going to accept normal payment methods as well? Bank transfer, for example.

If Hydro is not to be used as a payment method; can we think Hydro as a share in the stock market? My aim is to understand Hydro's economic value and function. If we are not going to use Hydro as a currency (exchange value and share), why is it trying to enter the stock market?

Developers would pay in USD for our paid plans. As far as answers to your other questions:

1. Coinmarketcap requires a minimum of $100,000 trading volume. So it is currently not an option.

2. We are not trading on any stock markets. Hydro has been listed on exchanges at the demand of it's users.

3. We have no plans to ever make an exchange.

4. Hydro is a utility token for securing API data. Hydro is not a payment option or shares in the company. Hydro is purely used for the value it brings developers in utilizing our product.
ioizisupport

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Together we help our Hydro project succeed
shariomario

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

@Hydroandy,

Do we have any intention to enter the other Exchange? Big ones. For example Binance, bitrexx vs.

You said: listed on exchanges at the demand of its users.

So do you have such a demand or desire as your developers? (Listed on exchange)
cryptocracy0101

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

+1 and my  questions are:

Developers would pay in USD for our paid plans. As far as answers to your other questions:

1. Coinmarketcap requires a minimum of $100,000 trading volume. So it is currently not an option.

2. We are not trading on any stock markets. Hydro has been listed on exchanges at the demand of it's users.

3. We have no plans to ever make an exchange.

4. Hydro is a utility token for securing API data. Hydro is not a payment option or shares in the company. Hydro is purely used for the value it brings developers in utilizing our product.

Aside from securing API data, will the hydro token grow with the projects in terms of its usage? Will it play a significant role in the future developments of hydrogen platform? Do you consider a common person to use hydro token in your platform in a different approach?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: