Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MONERO in 5 years  (Read 832 times)
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Guys I'd like XMR and hodl some. But what about new alts as Spectre and Sumo for example? And I think we see new in this year. Can XMR successfully compete with such novics? Yes, great XMR community and solid history are good. But young and ambitious coins may well crowd out veterans  Grin What you think?
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

Guys I'd like XMR and hodl some. But what about new alts as Spectre and Sumo for example? And I think we see new in this year. Can XMR successfully compete with such novics? Yes, great XMR community and solid history are good. But young and ambitious coins may well crowd out veterans  Grin What you think?

I think you should learn about how privacy coins work instead of asking the speculation thread. If you believe low cap and potential are synonymous and that every claim is attainable, you are going to buy a lot of shitcoins.  Research cryptography and how crypotcurrencies work rather than letting some shill tell you how,  "____coin has the best privacy ever!" based on nothing but some anonymous dev who can't even explain how it will work, nor the last project he/she worked on.

If it sounds too good to be true, ask for a whitepaper and check with someone you trust to see if it passes the smell test. If someone is telling you don't need proof or that the returns are too big to pass up on, they are likely just trying to get you to buy their bags and don't care what happens to you or your savings.

Buyer Beware should be too obvious to need repeating, but greed and naiveté gets the best of even the most rational investor/speculator when they are first getting into crypto.

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

in my eyes...monero is the most adapted and liked privacy coin and it will grow in the next time.

but after all...its not guaranteeing real privacy (it was tracked already multiple times by the CIA etc.)
So even now it is still the most adopted one...sooner or later a real total private coin might take its place. with a finished and untraceable tech.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

in my eyes...monero is the most adapted and liked privacy coin and it will grow in the next time.

but after all...its not guaranteeing real privacy (it was tracked already multiple times by the CIA etc.)
So even now it is still the most adopted one...sooner or later a real total private coin might take its place. with a finished and untraceable tech.

Are you serious? When was Monero tracked by the CIA? Stop making shit up.

SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

I think If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, Monero  can be a profitable investment option.

Based on forecasts in the link https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/monero-prediction a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-01-06 is 1831.482 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +430.89%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $530.89 in 2022.
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

hmm
it will be higher than now i can see that

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

It's not tracked by the CIA. In fact the FBI and others say they are unable to crack it:

https://www.coindesk.com/fbi-concerned-about-criminal-use-of-private-cryptocurrency-monero/

Joseph Battaglia, a special agent working at the FBI’s Cyber Division in New York City, said during an event last week that widespread use of the increasingly popular cryptocurrency might impact the way the agency conducts investigations.

Addressing a group of about 150 law students at New York's Fordham University, he said:

"There are obviously going to be issues if some of the more difficult to work with cryptocurrencies become popular. Monero is one that comes to mind, where its not very obvious what the transaction path is or what the actual value of the transaction is except to the end users."

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

if any coin attracts the attention of regulators it's gonna be this one. i can easily foresee regulated exchanges being pressured to drop it as a trading option. that won't of course affect anything p2p but it may not help the price.

either way it has a significant future even if it does become a bumpy one.
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW

Monero is a secure, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency and a great coin, As time passed by for sure it will potentialy increase its value. that coin is worth holding.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

I agree for most of the reply here. Im also bullish on monero and its price is very nice now. when the fud and regulation news is done in crypto monero will climb again in top 10 crypto.

jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

Five years from now i think monero is become a very very popular and adopted cryptocurrency in this world.Because their are so many people make a transaction using monero like businessman,illegal gambling, money laundering etc.And the government agencies like CIA,FBI Interpol, and others are unable to crack it.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

a great coin to invest in the long term. monero is one of the small coins which are quite attractive to many people and hopefully later could be a coin.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
jorinu

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

XMR is a coin dug by cpu I think five more years the price will double the current or less. If I do not mistaken xmr is unlimited peanut so the price of xmr will be lower or not much increase because every day there is a lot of coin is driven to the amount of coin more will cause the loss of the coin .
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

MONERO is the one coin that people will keep using as currency when cryptos potentially completely crash. Its anonym nature gives it very great advantage. I expect to see it staying 5 more years and doing another 50x.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

In five years this coin can become very popular and be next crypto to bitcoin. This will happen if the people's interest in anonymous currencies will become more strong as it is now. For this reason I am now investing in this coin.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

Are you serious? When was Monero tracked by the CIA? Stop making shit up.

Even if it WAS tracked, does not mean anything. If a dark market is shut down because of their Monero use, then sure, we will all have concerns, but this will not happen when the big fish were caught with Bitcoin, and now it will be those using ETH that will be on the radar next. Monero users are registering such light volume, partly because it is hidden, that the big enforcement guys do not know where to begin.

A "real total private coin" is nonsense. They are all real, and Monero is the "most real" because we are all using it. Other anon coins are hodl.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

XMR is a coin dug by cpu I think five more years the price will double the current or less. If I do not mistaken xmr is unlimited peanut so the price of xmr will be lower or not much increase because every day there is a lot of coin is driven to the amount of coin more will cause the loss of the coin .

There is not everyday a lot new coins. But totally opposite. That was the case in first two years, now emission drastically reduced. You can check it fully here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qXi7zUSIh7F6UuSuhOryyFbHEy_LJuym3I3neAga_2s/edit#gid=239466694

How many coins will be in existence at:
20 Jan 2018  15,624.608
31 Dec 2018  16,706.626
31 Dec 2019  17,392.992
31 Dec 2020  17,809.506
31 Dec 2021  18,060.856
29 May 2022  18,132.306
31 Dec 2022  18,225.618
31 Dec 2023  18,383.298
31 Dec 2025  18,698.658
31 Dec 2030  19,487.058
31 Dec 2040  21,063.858
31 Dec 2050  22,640.658
31 Dec 2070  25,794.258
31 Dec 2100  30,524.658

You see the number will only double in next 80 years.  I doubt me and you will see that day anyway.
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Monero will grow up but just not sure how many %
Untraceable is a future element and a lot of rich people or black market will love that kind of coin.
I just wonder if any bank or company will support it later.
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

My prediction monero will be a major competitor of bitcoin in 3 years.
Because monero pretty much in demand and fast deals. That will cost more than most people would expect today.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

Guys I'd like XMR and hodl some. But what about new alts as Spectre and Sumo for example? And I think we see new in this year. Can XMR successfully compete with such novics? Yes, great XMR community and solid history are good. But young and ambitious coins may well crowd out veterans  Grin What you think?

I think you should learn about how privacy coins work instead of asking the speculation thread. If you believe low cap and potential are synonymous and that every claim is attainable, you are going to buy a lot of shitcoins.  Research cryptography and how crypotcurrencies work rather than letting some shill tell you how,  "____coin has the best privacy ever!" based on nothing but some anonymous dev who can't even explain how it will work, nor the last project he/she worked on.

If it sounds too good to be true, ask for a whitepaper and check with someone you trust to see if it passes the smell test. If someone is telling you don't need proof or that the returns are too big to pass up on, they are likely just trying to get you to buy their bags and don't care what happens to you or your savings.

Buyer Beware should be too obvious to need repeating, but greed and naiveté gets the best of even the most rational investor/speculator when they are first getting into crypto.

What you say about those investigation? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2788384.0

Monero
Have a public blockchain: https://moneroexplorer.com/tx/84ea5936b2864709fe21ece3be8cb683d356f1f83cb5851ecbd4ee104012c583
stealth address: b5ada231ffb6e1a83430e038847e91e6d734d6bc58287b4e693f12823732f947   
amount: 5.532506139280 XMR
To ensure that uneducated people are not called Monero "isn't privacy coin", its authors have removed a richlist that can exist (these addresses ordered by amounts), because this richlist does not mean anything at all.
Here is the Monero address: 4AYhVqhdEdkNSXT8UFjzAALAg4NMYURUjWdiNZCEzBTbWwkNXo1BTRCZzTcjYYDpdivhSUwG3kPV8hb T7vEzBgKRg4UW2b8z
How much money is there? Can not answer - means Monero is privacy (due stealth addresses).
Also Monero uses Ring-signatures to hide TX-sender - it makes transactions untraceable.
Run the script: https://github.com/DotNetRussell/MoneroUserScraper to obtain the IP addresses "213.114.82.127", "82.161.134.181", "73.150.225.122", ... the Monero wallets and nodes. Those that are constantly located are servers/pools/miners, which occasionally are wallets: https://dotnetrussell.com/index.php/2017/10/21/locating-monero-users-via-transaction-broadcasts/
Found the IP-addresses of members of the network Monero - is not anonymous.

What should I do more for investigation? It's not enough?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: