Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islapdonkey scammer, blackmailer and extortionist  (Read 355 times)
Convery (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:06:36 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 12:11:29 PM by Convery

This is the transcript of Islapdonkeys attempts to extort the Droxne management team and damage the reputation of Droxne coin. The FUD has gotten so out of hand, we consulted with a cyber crimes attorney today to discuss our options.  

Islapdonkey in case you are unsure about extortion and interstate communications, here is the definition as supplied by our cyber crime legal counsel.  "Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

This is the first private message received by the old Convery from Islapdonkey. Islapdonkey alleges that he owned 50,000 Droxne shares and was requesting compensation for his losses. If I invest in a random alt coin and lose money because I bought at the peak price of the summer altcoin frenzy over an OTC transaction, can I write to the lead developer and expect reimbursement for my trading losses? Its naive and preposterous for Islapdonkey to expect a payment. Market losses on investments are the investor's responsibility. This is the starting point of Islapdonkey's scam as if he had god given right to get reimbursed for his losses.

And then Islapdonkey follows up with second request for compensation to "make me whole" and supplies his Droxne address.

Now this is where the detective work starts, and we the dev team that controls the Convery account verified Islapdonkey's claimed balance as per the blockchain address provided. And we discover that Islapdonkeys balance was zero! We can see that he owned 27,500 shares for about 3 days until August 2nd and 47,304 shares for one day until August 4th.  We discovered the 47,304 shares were sent to another Droxne wallet controlled by Islapdonkey with the address posted below.  

In the next message, Islapdonkey is still expecting a payment from Convery. From the context it appears that the old Convery did not send him a payment which may have been promised. And here is where Islapdonkey makes a specific threat that is hurting the reputation of this coin to this day. " In such a case I won't sit quietly while you scam more ppl, and I will make sure my post stays current on this thread for however long this coin stays active"

Islapdonkey writes again supplying a second Droxne address. This is the address where Islapdonkey sent his 47,304 Droxne coins.

We checked the balance on this account and noted he received 29,999.99 shares on September 7th.  its not clear if he bought them or extorted them from the old Convery. As of January 18th, the balance of Droxne coins on this address is 81984.82074853. Our worst suspicions are confirmed. Islapdonkey is spreading rumors and FUD for his personal benefit whether for him or his friends to manipulate Droxne prices as they see fit.  http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/DinSoeHBwPhZV1xYE597zBsaAWtgTAPLf7

And on September 8th Islapdonkey makes another request for compensation from Convery. At this point it looks and feels and smells like extortion since he posting multiple times a day attempting to disparage Droxne and hurt the brand.

Here is the smoking gun where Islapdonkey makes yet another threat to damage our reputation forever, never mind that we are a new dev team and have nothing to do with the previous Convery who refused to bow to his extortion demands. His language appears to be a personal vendetta and crusade "regardless of how many thread you create, i will always be present on each one and even if we have to play tag i.e i post, you delete, i repost, then so be it."

Islapdonkey's FUD continues to the present day. Here is a sample of the cobweb of lies that he weaves. 1) He accuses the new dev team to be the old dev in disguise. 2) he claims that we own giant pre-mine stakes. 3) He conveniently ignores that fact that several dev team members have bitcointalk forum accounts older than his including @tross and @Anhtatsu.

Islapdonkey also ignores the development since we took over the Droxne coin including the website (www.droxne.net), two block explorers, Discord channel, Twitter, Instagram and the price increase since we took over. We encourage investors to add Islapdonkey to your ignore list.

Islapdonkey's trust page is a sea of red. One or two users reporting him to be a scammer could be a case of bad apples, but 7 independent members of the BCT forum suggests a business model dedicated to extortion and other unsavory business activities.    

Reddit users have also identified Islapdonkey as a scammer, not just the Droxne dev team. In this message he is attempting to compensate Reddit users $15 to defend him on the BCT forum and he has been tagged as a scammer.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 03:53:39 AM by Islapdonkey

Conveniently edited this part out

@Islapdonkey I consulted with a criminal defense attorney today and discussed the particulars of your extortion, attacks and misrepresentations on our platform documented here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0. Based on what you have done so far there are multiple possible avenues for your prosecution including mailing threatening communications, interstate communications, defamation and securities fraud. My attorney advised the following:  

1. Droxne vs John Doe lawsuit so that your identity could be unmasked. Once we know your identity, then both Federal charges and civil lawsuits may proceed against you and it could be a barrage of lawsuits for damages from several investors in US and foreign jurisdictions.  

2. We are in the process of creating a detailed binder with evidence of your crimes for the Arizona office of the FBI since we believe you reside in Arizona based on a leakage of your IP address posted online.

You have an opportunity to voluntarily cease and desist from your slander and disparagement to resolve these disputes peacefully. Or you could proceed with further attacks and we will continue on the path outlined above where we would pursue you to the fullest extent allowable by the law.  

Haha, good luck getting me to stop exposing your bullshit. i really want you to go back and peruse the bs post that took you 2 months to release.  Asking for something of yours that was stolen from you and yes our money was stolen not naturally lost in the market. it was stolen from us by convery, That is not extortion.

So i guess if bitconnect investors sends a message to the bitconnect dev and ask them to give them their money back or they will keep making post exposing the bitconnect scam then they are extorting bitconnect admins.

By the way, you muthafuckas got me dying with the FBI quip, my identity is not hidden, my email address is all over this thread and when you do decide to look me up and find out what i do for living then you will know that am the last individual to ever need to extort or scam anyone, cos frankly i don't need the money that bad. But seriously i do hope you go to the FBI (lol) so you can explain to them why you choose to promote a coin from a known scammer, with a ploy to lure in more ppl so they can get dumped on again. First of all they will ask you if i threatened or asked you for any money since you claim to take over the project. Nope!!!! i just been exposing your attempt to help convery dump on new investors.

This coin was dumped from 3000 sat to 0.3 sat and the guy that did the dumping still owns a large percentage of the coin, So plz do me the favor and contact the FBI,CIA, NSA, LAPD. Shit i even look up Arapaio direct number and send it to you.

By the way i will post the extortion claim, so ppl can see how am charged for extortion for requesting that the money that was stolen from me be returned. Again, yes our money was stolen, you didn't see me hitting up convery to give me my money back when the coin was dumped from 3000 sat (what i paid OTC) to 1050, which the market determined was the price. but when he intentionally dumped it with one swoop to 109 sat and eventually dumped it to 0.3 sts, that some bitconnect shit there and that muthafucka still owns a huge percentage of the coin and thats why i do what i do. So plz go ahead and contact thee united nations police while you at it but am not going to quit posting on this thread.

By the way, if you had any sense you would know that its as easy as pressing new address to create a new address, so your quip about my address been empty is retarded. you made a fool of yourself with that scam posting and am happy you made it cos now am working on a rebuttal and you know me, i usually come with lot of pic and proof, so you just showed your ass to me and am about to kick it really hard

If you took a moment to actually check the profiles of the individuals that gave me a negative trust then you will see that dvyanc, dexter42 and princa is the same individual operating the scam threads that i have been exposing. More info bout them can be viewed here, (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320) by the way droxne team choose to make this allegation after the scam group made a similar malicious attempt which has since been proven malicious and false. the only acct not associated to this guys there blurryeyed and gnargnar . Blurryeyed was responding to  a scam page created by a member of the scam group and when you click the link of his reference you will see that the post has been deemed malicious, the other is from gnargnar who is an investor in droxne that got tired of me constantly exposing the scam within this coin.

I will post every transaction on my wallet to refute your bullshit claim, i have yet to sell one of the bs coins and you have yet to explain why you guys choose to hype a coin from a know scammer, and how you intend to protect this new investors from this known scammer. So when you guys start answering question, rather than constantly scrubbing your thread clean of all info related to the scam then maybe i will stop posting on the thread.

oh and am going to post the entire conversation, not the edited version too and when am done i will also post my thread created about the history of droxne, so you can explain why you saw all this and choose to hype this coin up

Also am well off, but i must be rolling in some serious money if am willing to pay $15 per post for someone to defend me on BTCT and am not sure what world you live in but if i really made that post and the replies where real ( not made by the same malicious group that created the post) it would be ppl falling head over heel to defend me to get that money.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

There is a long list of mined shares from pos. and if any admin/mod on this forum what to see the complete transaction, just let me know and i will gently scroll up and post every single one

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

Main thread about droxne history: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549

Info on the thread for those that don't feel like clicking another link

Preface

Compared to the accounts that that have been on Bitcointalk forum since 09-16, I am a technically a newbie on BitcoinTalk forum.  
I joined the forum on March and within two months of joining the forum i was scammed for 0.76 BTC  from a Scam group selling a coin called Padideo
A month later, a coin that i spent 0.75 BTC to purchase OTC Droxne was intentionally crashed by the coin's Dev within 2 weeks of the coin hitting the exchange.  

For approx a week post this scams, i was extremely depressed, and had a hard time sleeping. However, i was able to find my voice and gain my confidence back by dedicating my time to exposing the several threads created by the scam group responsible for Padideo coin. I also made sure to stay active on the Droxne thread and inform potential investors on the history of the coin.

After several months of continuously hounding and exposing the several threads created by the group responsible for Padideo coin, the group grew restless and decided to create a scam accusation page on me and several other profiles that was also exposing their threads. They choose to modify a pm that i sent to one of their members when he gave me a negative trust and made it seem as if i was extorting his thread thru pm.

I asked the forum admin/moderators for help, and even provided multiple proofs to show that this claims were untrue. They all declined and stated that there was nothing they could do about it.

Anyway, i dealt with it by creating a thread that detailed the groups numerous activities, and i made sure to provide enough proof to show that this was a malicious attempt to discredit my voice on the the platform. That thread can be viewed Here

Due to the buzz generated by the aforementioned group, the developmental team behind Droxne who were also tired of me constantly exposing/questioning their various ploy to lure in investors into the project, decided to capitalize on the prior claim made by the Padideo scammers. So, they also decided to claim that i tried to extort them. Keep in mind i have been dealing with this group since August, they provided no proof of extortion claim, didn't even bother to manipulate a pm like the other group and they immediately locked the Droxne thread.

So, you have a coin trading on Cryptopia with little to no social presence, so most of the info pertaining to the coin is acquired from the BTCT thread and it's thread is locked.

Rather than denote their action as a scam, i have decided to provide the readers with tangible info and let them deduce if it's a scam or not. In a situation, where some decides that it's a scam, i would please hope that they act according to help raise awareness.

Introduction

Droxne was first announced on July 23 2017 by the coin's Developer Convery. The initial distribution of the coin was through airdrops.
100 recipients received 1000 coins.

The other method of distribution prior to an exchange was thru OTC. Convery sold the coin for a minimum of 1000 sat to those investors who bought up to 5 btc worth and  2k - 3k sats to individuals who couldn't afford to buy 5 BTC worth.

Those investors who bought at 1000 sat, then turned around and sold it for 2k - 3k to other individuals who couldn't afford to spend up to 5 BTC. I personally purchased 0.76 BTC worth at 3k sat.

The coin was listed on Cryptopia on August 4th 2017. It initially traded at 3800sat but dipped to a low 1080sat, as OTC investors sold their stakes. I invested an extra 0.2 BTC when the coin finally stabilized at 1050sat

Content

On August 16th 2017, less than two weeks after the coin was listed on an exchange. I noticed that someone sold 725.000 coins for 0.7 BTC at a price of 107sats. The coin had be stable and was trading well above 1000sats prior to this dump.

I checked the reservoir wallet and saw that 900,000 coins was taken out few hrs before this dump occurred. The dump couldn't have been due to airdrop recipient cos only 1000 coins was airdropped to 100 people and it couldn't have been the OTC investors cos they paid a minimum of 1000sat for the coin and it hasn't even been on an exchange for 2 weeks.

I made a comment about it on the BTCT thread and on slack. Several members of the forum requested that Convery explain the situation. Convery who is usually active on the forum, disappeared for several days and upon reappearing, deleted every negative/incriminating post related to the dump and banned anyone who was commenting about it on slack. The core members of the group kept commenting about it on BTCT thread and every few days, he will log on and delete all the comments. Finally, he stopped logging on to BTCT forum and for approximately one month, he was absent from BTCT thread. However, he stayed active on Slack and kept commenting about working on a game to compliment the coin.

While Convery's was absent on BTCT thread, several random accts that weren't necessarily active earlier, became increasingly active and vehemently defended any comment made against Convery and the dump. Whenever an individual made a comment about the dump or the scam potential of this coin, this accounts attacked the poster for making such comment. They tend to neglect all comment made about the coin trading at 1000sats a month prior and currently trading at approximately 150-200 sats. They just kept touting Convery's impressive work and the fact he was working on a new game.

The group is made up of ( wood299,  Mrx.01 (who goes by Mr.x on the slack channel), Anhtatsu, and Coincollector006)

By early Sept due to the accusation placed on Convery, and his decision not to address it, the buy orders for Droxne dried up. The coin however stabilized back to 800 sat.

Then On September 11th 2017, someone intentional spiked the coin's price from 823 sat to 130050 sat. They intentionally bought about $100 worth of Droxne at 130050 sat, just to stimulate the buy order and soon as their was a few orders on the buy order, the price dropped back down to 387 sat.

The following days the buy order was mostly dry with a huge sell order due to yesterdays action. Then on the evening of September 12th,  few accts placed huge buy orders with offers ranging from 10-3 sats.

On September 13th 2017, i noticed that the entire amount on the reservoir has been moved. Then Droxne which usually averaged 90k volume per day on cryptopia, had several millions of buy order placed. With the lowest at (approximately 28 million coins) sold for 3 sat. The entire amount in the reservoir was sold within a day. I suspected that Convery was moving the coin to different accts through Cryptopia. It was impossible to trace the coin movt if he utilized an exchange. However, if he moved it from one wallet to another, then it will be easily traced. I wasn't sure why he was doing that but i suspected he had a motive.

On September 17th, this group of accounts that have been defending Convery during his absence, announced that they were forming a new team to take over Droxne. They claimed that Convery has left and owns no more coin, so they have chosen to form a new team to take over from Convery. I immediately suspected that this was a ploy by convery to deflect the accusations placed on him. By forming a new team, earlier investor wouldn't have no one to blame and new investors will willfully invest cos they will believe that they have no more reason to be worried. I logged into the slack channel under an alternate account and verified that Convery just logged on less than 24hrs ago.

I made a comment asking why they choose to jump-start a coin from a known scammer when there were several legit coin that could use their collective help and the answer was they wanted Droxne to grow and when the Dev returned, he can assume a position with the team as a CEO

When i and several other members made a comment that Convery was really active on slack and kept questioning the reasoning for their attempt to claim/jumpstart a project from a known scammer who still owns a large portion of the coin. Convery logged on to BTCT thread for the first time in several weeks and deleted all the comments.

Forum members made comments about Convery logging on and deleting all the comments, the new team members as they like to call themselves, made an announcement that not only did Convery leave and has no more coin but he also signed over his account info to them. Keep in mind, no proof was provided for this info, we were just suppose to believe it of face value. Again, i logged on to slack and noticed that Convery was still active on slack. So, i brought up my comment about their true intention behind this proposed jumpstart on slack, and i was effectively banned from slack again.

When a forum member asked the reason for the dump, one of the new team members replied that we should not expect the dev to work for free, that he probably dumped the coin to cover the cost of listing the coin on an exchange and to compensate for the time he invested in creating the coin. When i posted an OTC thread pic showing that Convery made close to 25 BTC of this coin thru OTC, then turned around and dumped it from 1080 sat to 108 sat, so he could net 0.7 BTC. My comment was deleted and prior question was also deleted.

When it became obvious that i wasn't going to quit like the other accounts that they have manged to silence, they made a comment on the thread that i was a fudder who had probably sold his coin for a lose,  had never contributed anything to the coin and was basically trying to hinder the growth of the coin. When i posted a picture of my wallet to show that i have yet to sell my coin, and also stated that i was the first to send the coin's info to CMC and the main promoter of the coin on Cryptopia troll box when it initially got listed, those info and other incriminating post from other members related to the coin were also deleted.

Since i can't post comments from other members that were deleted, i will post some of mine, at least the few that i saved at the end of the thread for those that care to peruse thru it, it should show that the thread was wiped prior to them locking the thread.

As aforementioned, the team had claimed that Convery already left and owned no more coin. However, CoinCollector006 (a member of the supposedly new team) accidentally forgot their prior quip and requested that Convery donated some coin to their development fund, when i asked questions in regard to that, it was immediately deleted.

I kept pressing them for information, and insisted that they divulge why they choose to promote a coin by a known scammer and how they intend to protect the new investors they were courting from Convery, those question were either ignored or deleted when repeated. The only reply i received was from Tross (a recent member of the team) and he basically told me to quit complaining and join their quest, so i can get my investment back.

When i refused to back down,  rather than provide a concise and truthfully answer about their main intention,  they started posting links to the claims made by the Padideo scammers to deflect from the topic at hand. i replied with a link showing that this were the work of malicious scammers trying to discredit my voice on the thread and provide proof to back my statement. I once again insisted that they refocus back on the thread and answer the pertaining question on why they choose to promote a coin from a known scammer and how they intend to protect new investors from this scammer.

It became obvious that i was never going to back down. A member of the forum that goes by Disallowedword suggested that they locked the thread. The suggestion was made on  November 17, 2017, 08:37:32 AM
[/color].

https://imgur.com/btl17kO

I replied back to his comment immediately. Which was deleted cos they usually deleted most of my comment.

Keep in mind that Disallowedword is one of the only two accounts that vehemently defended Convery when the dump/scam was exposed back in August

On November 17, 2017, 03:24:55 PM, the account was locked with claims that i was trying to extort 0.95 BTC from Convery. Keep in mind i have been dealing with Convery since August, but all of a sudden i now decide to extort him.  No proof was provided, they didn't even bother manipulating a PM like the Padideo scam group.

While they were rushing to post up links that apparently exposed me as an extortionist, they even included a link to a thread that i created against the padideo scam group. Basically, showing that they didn't read thru any of the threads and was basically copying an attempt made by a scam group in an effort to deflect their current negative plight.

They also choose to insult my nationality. Like exposing me for been Nigerian was something to be ashamed of. My guess is they were trying to capitalize on the racist notion held by some westerners that implied that all Nigerians were  scammers. However, I personally translated a thread on this forum to Igbo (A Nigerian language) so i made it known to anyone who bothered to check that my heritage is Nigerian and am extremely proud of that regardless of any misconception a westerner might have about us.

Also, if one choose to look, they can easily locate my email address on this thread and with the name attached to the email,  they can see that i live in the States and work in Healthcare. So i have no need to scam anyone.

However, it quite irritating to see this individuals try to manipulate forum members by portraying my homeland as been synonyms to deceitfulness.

The highlighted link was actually created by me in response to the malicious attempt by the padideo scam group

Conclusion

I do expect to receive some hate for this post and my continuous fight against Droxne. Several members on the thread are not happy with my constant quips, they rather i play docile, let the coin grow, so they can sell for a profit. None seem to care about the loss the future investors will accrue, when Convery dumps the price again.

Actually, soon as the fake accusation was made, i received a negative trust from a legendary member who is active on the thread, the negative trust was given even though there was no proof to support the claims been made. A lot of the active members have a had time understanding why am intent on exposing the ploy within when i have yet to sell my coin. I replied that it's easy to be greedy but really difficult to be unselfish.

Some of you might have noticed my peculiar name on Lust ICO thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068206.4780) I stayed up late into the night for several weeks to make sure that potential investors were made aware that the ICO was a scam. Lust had employed the use of several stolen accounts to aimlessly chat on their thread to increase forum count and bury incriminating post related to their ICO. I made sure my post stayed on the current page. They offered me bribes to stop but i kept up with my effort till the thread was locked[/b]

Some of you might also recognize my name from the first Nebule scam attempt. They were attempting to con individuals to send btc to a multi-signature address in other to claim their coin. I deduced that their plan was to essentially force a recipient to pay a ransom (post sending) in other to release the BTC. So, i literally stayed up all night and kept reposting my comment on their thread cos they kept deleting it. Finally the thread was deleted by the forum admin after it generated enough buzz. Info about the scam can still be found on twitter.

The same individuals tried the same scam few months later as stripple, however, the admin making the post didn't bother to change his name from Nebule. Again i exposed their ploy and out of frustration this group made the first extortion accusation. The same group is also responsible for Padideo, Sonic Ether, Deboot, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Securivitas, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. Like i mentioned before you can view my thread about this group Here

Notice the name of the admin on this thread By the way joosef is another account that was critical of them on several of their earlier thread

Anyway, am stating this to show that i have been dedicated to fighting scammers on this forum. I guess you could say i was jaded by my earlier loss and focused all of my frustration on stopping any potential scammer from been successful. I always wished someone did the same for me when i first joined the forum. A look through my trust will show that i had nothing but positive trust on this thread before the Padideo scam group intentionally released the malicious extortion claim. Members of the group, also made sure to give me several negative trust in one day and the only other negative trust on my acct that is not related to the Padideo group, is the one i received from the disgruntled legendary member from the Droxne thread who is not happy with my constant incriminating quips about Droxne.

I really hope the forum admin finally start looking into this accusations and taking necessarily steps to reduce the effect of scam on this forum. It's quite infuriating that those of us that turn vigilantes end up been dragged through the mud and we can't even get help from those that are suppose to moderate the forum.

Anyway, like i said i will leave it up to you to decide if "Droxne" is a scam or not, and depending on your decision, i hope you act according.

By the way, as i was creating this thread they decided to unlock the thread. I made a comment on the thread, and my post was immediately deleted and the thread was locked by up again.

[/b]

Now you make up your mind who is the scammer.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Convery (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

Its obviously you that is the scammer, you claim to have invested 0.75BTC and you attempted to extort Convery by forcing him to reimburse you for your losses which you experienced because of your greed purchasing on an OTC transaction.  

You still own just 81,000 shares as of today. If Droxne is such a scam, then why do you own shares in Droxne other than you are manipulating prices to your benefit of you and others in your gang of con artists and grifters ?

You make yourself out to be scam buster. Its all a smokescreen for your true profession which is an extortionist of small crypto coins. We will bumping this thread as needed to make sure everyone on the BCT forum knows you are scammer. 

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:57:47 AM by Islapdonkey

Its obviously you that is the scammer, you claim to have invested 0.75BTC and you attempted to extort Convery by forcing him to reimburse you for your losses which you experienced because of your greed purchasing on an OTC transaction.  

You still own just 81,000 shares as of today. If Droxne is such a scam, then why do you own shares in Droxne other than you are manipulating prices to your benefit of you and others in your gang of con artists and grifters ?

You make yourself out to be scam buster. Its all a smokescreen for your true profession which is an extortionist of small crypto coins. We will bumping this thread as needed to make sure everyone on the BCT forum knows you are scammer.  

No Coincollector posting as Convery, or is it convery posting as Coincollector, or is it Anasthu, Mr wood, Tross or whomever else.

Am yet to be proven as an extortionist. sorry, but the scam group you choose to model your claim after, has been busted and almost all of the accounts associated with that group has been tag. am working on making mods aware of the few left. I wonder if that the reason you choose to wipe off most messages you made about me been a scammer on the main thread. While  i type this post, the droxne thread is currently locked after the huge wipe you just implemented. I had post from as far back as Aug 2017 that was deleted.

Anyway, when droxne was listed on an exchange and it dumped from 3000 sat (which i paid OTC) to 1050 sat which the market determined was it's worth, you didn't see me hitting up convery to give me my money back, but when he solely crashed the price in a day from mid 1000s to 109 sat, best believe i said something about it.
Again, if Bitconnect investors decide to send a message to the dev that they want their money back, or they will keep making post informing ppl about bitconnect scam history,  i guess that's extortion in your book?

Also, I love how you choose to edit the message btw me and convery, unluckily for you i save everything.

As for why i haven't sold my coin, its to prove a point!!!!!!!! i knew you fuckers where going to claim that i sold off my coins early and thats why am hating and trying to stop your progress. If my intention was to manipulate and buy this coin, i would have bought a boatload when it was trading around 3 - 5 sat. I have only been fighting you since August  Roll Eyes Its not like i haven't experienced every price of the scam coin  Roll Eyes It did shut you donkeys up pretty fast when you tried to make that claim and i posted my wallet. even with your last pump and dump, am still holding on to the coins to prove a fucking point.

By the way, if you are so confident about your statement that am a scammer/extortionist and you where going to report me to the FBI  Grin why the fuck did you delete the post  from the main thread, less than 15 mins after you made it, then proceeded to wipe away most proof of you calling me a scammer on the main thread.

Also, just as asunsupertonin, princa and the other accounts utilized by the aforementioned scam group kept bumping their several malicious threads with hope that it will tarnish my voice on the forum (which inevitably lead to their acct getting tagged) i really hope you keep bumping this thread, cos i intend to. And even though you deleted the comments from this thread (including yours)  that i posted on the main thread. I intend on making everyone that visit the main thread, aware of this thread. So don't worry the thread will be actively utilized.

Oh! i didn't invest 0.75 BTC in the scam coin, i invest 0.95 BTC. And once as you provide a real reason why you hyping a coin from a known scammer, who still owns a majority of the coin, and has already dumped on initial investor. Then explains how you intend to protect new investors from this scammer when he decides to dump the price again, then i will gladly stop posting  on the thread. Rather all you doing is constantly wiping th thread of any info related to the hx of the coin, and that just seem so foul

So, till you start answering question rather than deleting them, all i see is convery the puppeteer pulling strings to prevent from answering question from initial investors and fooling new investors into thinking that the danger is gone.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ladybook

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Islapdonkey has no stand against this one
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Islapdonkey has no stand against this one

Wow! you created a brand new account just to make this comment. You should at least use your main acct if you intend to be taken seriously. Well, Thanks for your input.
Mr one activity count.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
complexMachines9

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Am not siding with Islapdonkey but he is a nobody on this forum whatever he says is insignificant.................
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Am not siding with Islapdonkey but he is a nobody on this forum whatever he says is insignificant.................

Thanks Mr 28 activity count. I guess you really trying to bump this thread with alternative accounts rather than using yours cos you worried when shit hit the fan, your acct might get tagged. Oh well this nobody is the reason why the main thread is currently locked, rather than keep an open flow of communication they have locked the thread.

Also, they currently trading minuscule amounts on topia to show a positive increase in value. I truly feel bad for the sucker that dumps in heavy into this without realizing its just a small group of ppl manipulating and trading among themselves

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
complexMachines9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Thanks Mr 28 activity count. I guess you really trying to bump this thread with alternative accounts rather than using yours cos you worried when shit hit the fan, your acct might get tagged. Oh well this nobody is the reason why the main thread is currently locked, rather than keep an open flow of communication they have locked the thread.

Also, they currently trading minuscule amounts on topia to show a positive increase in value. I truly feel bad for the sucker that dumps in heavy into this without realizing its just a small group of ppl manipulating and trading among themselves
Hey I was defending you!!!!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Am not sure what world you live in, but when someone calls you a nobody and suggest that your opinion is insignificant, they definitely not doing you a favor. But thanks anyhow. Lets keep bumping the thread Wink LOL

(Unless you meant Mr. One activity account above and if so then i apologies, the wording of your comment made it seem as if it was directed to me)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kicktracer011

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

I think Islapdonkey might be right on this one.
You can not deny that pump and dump going on those charts.
Also weird the devteam refuses to address that issue.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Huh?

so have you made good on this promise?

if not then you deserve some negs yourself fella.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
complexMachines9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Am not sure what world you live in, but when someone calls you a nobody and suggest that your opinion is insignificant, they definitely not doing you a favor. But thanks anyhow. Lets keep bumping the thread Wink LOL

(Unless you meant Mr. One activity account above and if so then i apologies, the wording of your comment made it seem as if it was directed to me)

You knew what I meant, besides the people defending you are 5 activity and red trusted accs

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1293033;sa=showPosts

I was on your side but I'm not so sure anymore
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:38:41 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 03:25:08 AM by Islapdonkey

You knew what I meant, besides the people defending you are 5 activity and red trusted accs

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1293033;sa=showPosts

I was on your side but I'm not so sure anymore

well, its quite obvious that if i knew your comment wasn't directed to me, i wouldn't have any reason to respond as such. thus the reason why i sent an apology if i was mistaken. By the way, i could care less about anyone defending me, the whole thread could be filled with ppl insulting me and it wouldn't matter. the whole idea of this is to get the info out to potential investors since they keep wiping their main thread. It's not an act to make friends and get likes. thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Convery (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

Islapdonkey is now attempting to sabotage our exchange listing. https://cobinhood.canny.io/exchange/p/list-droxne-drxne

We have initiated conversations with law enforcement to get him arrested and finally put an end to his out of control scamming.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Islapdonkey is now attempting to sabotage our exchange listing. https://cobinhood.canny.io/exchange/p/list-droxne-drxne

We have initiated conversations with law enforcement to get him arrested and finally put an end to his out of control scamming.

Oh best believe i will try everything within my power to stop you scam fucks from luring more ppl into your web. And am looking forward to conversating with that law enforcement group you chatting with. LOL. I would like to know how you plan to convince them to arrest me for exposing a proven act that you guys commit.

Actually, plz do me the favor. I would be elated if you take this to the law, so i can have someone to sue about the prior loss that the investors have accrued. I have the finance to hire the best lawyers, so i hope you ready too. Law enforcement my ass  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:00:28 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:23:07 PM by Islapdonkey

as i promised i intend to constantly bump this thread, and since the droxne crew decided to wipe the entire thread clean and delete any incriminating info related to this coin. I mean they deleted complains dating back to August of last yr, i will post most of my own deleted message here, just in a case a potential investor is lucky enough to find this thread while searching up droxne or searching up islapdonkey the scammer as they like to call me.

Thanks and take care.  As always if you want to see a full detailed history of this coin plz visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549

LOL COINCOLLECTOR DELETED THAT PROOF THAT I TRIED TO EXTORT CONVERY REALLY FAST AND HE WAS GOING TO REPORT ME TO THE FBI. I GUESS SOMEONE TOLD THAT FOOL THAT WAS NO PROOF AND ACTUALLY WORKED AGINST THEM, BUT DON'T STRESS I HAVE ALL HE INFO SAVED AND LIKE ALWAYS THE ENTIRE THREAD HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SCRUBBED CLEAN I GOT NOTIFICATION THAT EVEN POST I MADE AS FAR BACK AS AUGUST HAS BEEN DELETED BUT EVERY THING IS SAVED AND WILL BE POSTED IN NO PATTICULAR OTHER, SO ALL ALWAYS DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

@Islapdonkey I consulted with a criminal defense attorney today and discussed the particulars of your extortion, attacks and misrepresentations on our platform documented here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634.0. Based on what you have done so far there are multiple possible avenues for your prosecution including mailing threatening communications, interstate communications, defamation and securities fraud. My attorney advised the following:  

1. Droxne vs John Doe lawsuit so that your identity could be unmasked. Once we know your identity, then both Federal charges and civil lawsuits may proceed against you and it could be a barrage of lawsuits for damages from several investors in US and foreign jurisdictions.  

2. We are in the process of creating a detailed binder with evidence of your crimes for the Arizona office of the FBI since we believe you reside in Arizona based on a leakage of your IP address posted online.

You have an opportunity to voluntarily cease and desist from your slander and disparagement to resolve these disputes peacefully. Or you could proceed with further attacks and we will continue on the path outlined above where we would pursue you to the fullest extent allowable by the law.  

Haha, good luck getting me to stop exposing your bullshit. i really want you to go back and peruse the bs post that took you 2 months to release.  Asking for something of yours that was stolen from you and yes our money was stolen not naturally lost in the market. it was stolen from us by convery, That is not extortion.

So i guess if bitconnect investors sends a message to the bitconnect dev and ask them to give them their money back or they will keep making post exposing the bitconnect scam then they are extorting bitconnect admins.

By the way, you muthafuckas got me dying with the FBI quip, my identity is not hidden, my email address is all over this thread and when you do decide to look me up and find out what i do for living then you will know that am the last individual to ever need to extort or scam anyone, cos frankly i don't need the money that bad. But seriously i do hope you go to the FBI (lol) so you can explain to them why you choose to promote a coin from a known scammer, with a ploy to lure in more ppl so they can get dumped on again. First of all they will ask you if i threatened or asked you for any money since you claim to take over the project. Nope!!!! i just been exposing your attempt to help convery dump on new investors.

This coin was dumped from 3000 sat to 0.3 sat and the guy that did the dumping still owns a large percentage of the coin, So plz do me the favor and contact the FBI,CIA, NSA, LAPD. Shit i even look up Arapaio direct number and send it to you.

By the way i will post the extortion claim, so ppl can see how am charged for extortion for requesting that the money that was stolen from me be returned. Again, yes our money was stolen, you didn't see me hitting up convery to give me my money back when the coin was dumped from 3000 sat (what i paid OTC) to 1050, which the market determined was the price. but when he intentionally dumped it with one swoop to 109 sat and eventually dumped it to 0.3 sts, that some bitconnect shit there and that muthafucka still owns a huge percentage of the coin and thats why i do what i do. So plz go ahead and contact thee united nations police while you at it but am not going to quit posting on this thread.

By the way, if you had any sense you would know that its as easy as pressing new address to create a new address, so your quip about my address been empty is retarded. you made a fool of yourself with that scam posting and am happy you made it cos now am working on a rebuttal and you know me, i usually come with lot of pic and proof, so you just showed your ass to me and am about to kick it really hard

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This is the transcript of Islapdonkeys attempts to extort the Droxne management team and damage the reputation of Droxne coin. The FUD has gotten so out of hand, we consulted with a cyber crimes attorney today to discuss our options.  

Islapdonkey in case you are unsure about extortion and interstate communications, here is the definition as supplied by our cyber crime legal counsel.  "Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

This is the first private message received by the old Convery from Islapdonkey. Islapdonkey alleges that he owned 50,000 Droxne shares and was requesting compensation for his losses. If I invest in a random alt coin and lose money because I bought at the peak price of the summer altcoin frenzy over an OTC transaction, can I write to the lead developer and expect reimbursement for my trading losses? Its naive and preposterous for Islapdonkey to expect a payment. Market losses on investments are the investor's responsibility. This is the starting point of Islapdonkey's scam as if he had god given right to get reimbursed for his losses.

And then Islapdonkey follows up with second request for compensation to "make me whole" and supplies his Droxne address.

Now this is where the detective work starts, and we the dev team that controls the Convery account verified Islapdonkey's claimed balance as per the blockchain address provided. And we discover that Islapdonkeys balance was zero! We can see that he owned 27,500 shares for about 3 days until August 2nd and 47,304 shares for one day until August 4th.  We discovered the 47,304 shares were sent to another Droxne wallet controlled by Islapdonkey with the address posted below.  

In the next message, Islapdonkey is still expecting a payment from Convery. From the context it appears that the old Convery did not send him a payment which may have been promised. And here is where Islapdonkey makes a specific threat that is hurting the reputation of this coin to this day. " In such a case I won't sit quietly while you scam more ppl, and I will make sure my post stays current on this thread for however long this coin stays active"

Islapdonkey writes again supplying a second Droxne address. This is the address where Islapdonkey sent his 47,304 Droxne coins.

We checked the balance on this account and noted he received 29,999.99 shares on September 7th.  its not clear if he bought them or extorted them from the old Convery. As of January 18th, the balance of Droxne coins on this address is 81984.82074853. Our worst suspicions are confirmed. Islapdonkey is spreading rumors and FUD for his personal benefit whether for him or his friends to manipulate Droxne prices as they see fit.  http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/DinSoeHBwPhZV1xYE597zBsaAWtgTAPLf7

And on September 8th Islapdonkey makes another request for compensation from Convery. At this point it looks and feels and smells like extortion since he posting multiple times a day attempting to disparage Droxne and hurt the brand.

Here is the smoking gun where Islapdonkey makes yet another threat to damage our reputation forever, never mind that we are a new dev team and have nothing to do with the previous Convery who refused to bow to his extortion demands. His language appears to be a personal vendetta and crusade "regardless of how many thread you create, i will always be present on each one and even if we have to play tag i.e i post, you delete, i repost, then so be it."

Islapdonkey's FUD continues to the present day. Here is a sample of the cobweb of lies that he weaves. 1) He accuses the new dev team to be the old dev in disguise. 2) he claims that we own giant pre-mine stakes. 3) He conveniently ignores that fact that several dev team members have bitcointalk forum accounts older than his including @tross and @Anhtatsu.

Islapdonkey also ignores the development since we took over the Droxne coin including the website (www.droxne.net), two block explorers, Discord channel, Twitter, Instagram and the price increase since we took over. We encourage investors to add Islapdonkey to your ignore list.

Islapdonkey's trust page is a sea of red. One or two users reporting him to be a scammer could be a case of bad apples, but 7 independent members of the BCT forum suggests a business model dedicated to extortion and other unsavory business activities.    

Reddit users have also identified Islapdonkey as a scammer, not just the Droxne dev team. In this message he is attempting to compensate Reddit users $15 to defend him on the BCT forum and he has been tagged as a scammer.

If you took a moment to actually check the profiles of the individuals that gave me a negative trust then you will see that dvyanc, dexter42 and princa is the same individual operating the scam threads that i have been exposing. More info bout them can be viewed here, (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320) by the way droxne team choose to make this allegation after the scam group made a similar malicious attempt which has since been proven malicious and false. the only acct not associated to this guys there blurryeyed and gnargnar . Blurryeyed was responding to  a scam page created by a member of the scam group and when you click the link of his reference you will see that the post has been deemed malicious, the other is from gnargnar who is an investor in droxne that got tired of me constantly exposing the scam within this coin.

I will post every transaction on my wallet to refute your bullshit claim, i have yet to sell one of the bs coins and you have yet to explain why you guys choose to hype a coin from a know scammer, and how you intend to protect this new investors from this known scammer. So when you guys start answering question, rather than constantly scrubbing your thread clean of all info related to the scam then maybe i will stop posting on the thread.

oh and am going to post the entire conversation, not the edited version too and when am done i will also post my thread created about the history of droxne, so you can explain why you saw all this and choose to hype this coin up

Also am well off, but i must be rolling in some serious money if am willing to pay $15 per post for someone to defend me on BTCT and am not sure what world you live in but if i really made that post and the replies where real ( not made by the same malicious group that created the post) it would be ppl falling head over heel to defend me to get that money.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

Its pretty hard for ppl to have all the info and make educated guess when the devs keep wiping the thread cleans of expose comments rather than addressing it.
Just woke up to 12 more deleted messages from this thread. So am just going to post every single message that has been deleted.

It's not in any order but for those that care, you can peruse through it and find out why this messages where deleted.
you can also view this thread to get a detailed history of this coin.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549       

Also, am still waiting on that proof that i tried to extort the team, its been 2 months since the claim was made and they haven't been able to provide a single proof to back the claim.

he choose to delete this one cos it contains incriminating info, so i will do make sure i keep reposting it

what games do you guys support?

We are in the process of building games, acquiring the source code for games that we can rebrand and cultivating partnerships with game developers. We will post on our channels when our games are operational.

You can go back and read this thread and verify that claims have been made about building games for this token since day one but all that was accomplished was crashing a coin from 3000 sat to current price of 18sat. Regardless of the price manipulations to make it seem like the coin is gaining value, we all can see that the mostly $300 - 400 daily volume is just someone buying and selling the coins to themselves. anyway, since we on a new page, it's time to bump my main post which am sure might trigger a deletion of my current/previous post. Anyway, don't fret cos i plan to keep the promise i made in august when i discovered the scam within this coin and i  will make sure potential investors are always made aware

Nothing that Islapdonkey says can be trusted, he completely ignores the fact there is a new team running this coin. There are now websites that warn the public of his unethical and shady behavior. https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com

There is post from a German website who warns of a 0.76 BTC extortion from Islapdonkey http://bitcoinge.pw/islapdonkey-extorts-ffentlich-einen-benutzer-will

I personally hope that any one that has an interest in investing in this coin will take the time to peruse the two threads that i will post below. Keep in mind, both threads can be arduous to peruse cos its detailed and well documented.

The info on the first thread will shows that i have been fighting a scam group since June ( cos they scammed me of 0.76 BTC through a coin called padideo) I have exposed and froze several of their scam thread, so they choose to misrepresent me on this forum, in other to kill my voice. All i can say is good luck to them. Pretty hard to deter me from my objective.

The 2nd shows a detailed outline of the Droxne scam, a coin i invested 0.95 BTC in and the developer dumped it from 3000 sat to current price of 18 sats.  No need to believe me or Convery, you can just peruse the thread and make up your mind.  One thing about me is i always provide information backed by with lots of proof.

Now when you done, maybe you can come back and ask Convery whom i have been fighting since August when i personally discovered and exposed his scam(but all of a sudden also claimed i tried to extort him without providing a single proof) why he choose to employ a similar scheme utilized by the aforementioned scam group. And trust me he is going to deny/come up with various excuses to deflect the exposed fraud. All i hope is that you ask him to provide a detailed proof to support his statement, just like i did with mine. Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24678683#msg24678683 - Thread about the Padideo scam group who is also responsible for stripple, nebule, deboot, logicAI, evolution lab, securivitas, regrar, bitcoinash and several other countless scam thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24813120#msg24813120 - An extremely detailed thread detailing the entire outline of this Droxne since initiation to the current state. I truly hope you insist that Convery and the crew provide a detailed info to counter the info presented here. It's quite detailed, so you shouldn't have any problem graping the extent of the con.
[/quote]

Right!! you not like me who exposed Convery's scam and made sure every investor is made aware of it, Cos you in the other hand, rather help him promote and scam new investors. So you right you definitely nothing like me.  Unlike me who usually provides multiple proof for every statement i make and we yet to see a proof for the extortion claims you made lol. (Again, humans are not as naive as you think)

Unlike me who has kept fighting Convery's various attempt at scamming since august and you who keeps defending a known scammer and intentionally promoting a coin by him so he can comes back and dump on new investors. Yes Mr coincollector we definitely nothing alike. I spend my days fudding ( as you like to call it) on scam threads in other to raise awareness and derail their scam, you on the other hand, spend yours promoting scam coins with hopes on earning a profit from gullible investors

Also, my last post which references one of your post pretty much confirms what i said. You are a data scientist that's on fiverr trying to find a programmer to create a roulette game. My baby sister is a freshman in college and she can easily create one of those games but you a data scientist needs helps with it. Anyway, let me give you the benefit of doubt, lets say you a data scientist, still doesn't ease the fact that you choose to greedily promote a coin from a known scammer with no care whatsoever for the loss that future investors will accrue when this scammers comes back and dump the coin's price as he already did before. Keep in mind he dumped it from 3000 sat to 109 sat. Then proceeded to dump it to 3 sats.

Like i mentioned before, i was ok with just asking question and hoping you guys finally address it, but soon as you choose to temporarily lock the thread/adopt a similar scheme employed by the padidieo scammers in other to deflect the claims placed on you, you pretty much made it obvious to everyone that everything you saying is straight bullshit. You actually forgot that i have present on this thread from the beginning, did most of the promotion in the beginning and have been fighting Convery since august but coincidentally i decide to extort Convery soon as the padideo scam group made a malicious claim that i tried to extort them.

Just realize that you made a fool of yourself and made my quest a little bit easy. All i can say is thanks and i will make sure to keep potential investors aware of the scam within this coin as i promised since August. You should reach out and have a chat with one of the member of the padideo scam group and they will let you know that it's extremely hard to deter me from an objective.

Again for those that are lost with regards to Nebule, here is ample proof that i have provided on this thread that even satisfied forum admin/mod to the point where they removed the negative trust they had placed on me when this scam group made this malicious claim. It doesn't take a genius to deduce their intention but the data scientist has a hard time grasping it, Actually he choose to employ the same tactic to deflect from answering any pertaining question related to the droxne scam. Again, all i can say is good luck with your scheme cos i usually have enough proof to support every statement i make.

Some of you might recognize my name from the first Nebule scam attempt. They were attempting to con individuals to send btc to a multi-signature address in other to claim their coin. I deduced that their plan was to essentially force a recipient to pay a ransom (post sending) in other to release the BTC. So, i literally stayed up all night and kept reposting my comment on their thread cos they kept deleting it. Finally the thread was deleted by the forum admin after it generated enough buzz. Info about the scam can still be found on twitter.

The same individuals tried the same scam few months later as stripple, however, the admin making the post didn't bother to change his name from Nebule. Again i exposed their ploy and out of frustration this group made the first extortion accusation. The same group is also responsible for Padideo, Sonic Ether, Deboot, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Securivitas, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. Like i mentioned before you can view my thread about this group Here

Notice the name of the admin on this thread By the way joosef is another account that was critical of them on several of their earlier thread

[/b]

Hello, do you have some prototypes already?
can you direct me to links to some game apps you have in the market?
I'm like games and will like to contribute to this project.

We are working actively, but have not yet posted apps prototypes. Mr.X has some Java randomization routines that can be used in slot machines or dice games. CoinCollector has an option trading game idea he is working on in Python. Could you join our Discord? 

Again lies, none of this guys are programmer. Coincollector made a post on Nov 8th about them trying to get someone on fiverr Grin Grin Grin to build a game for them.

What did this threat turn into? It was peaceful the last time I was here. Did anything turn out to be a scam or what is going on?

A small group of investors have organized to save Droxne and continue development. Many initiatives are underway such as

1. We received bids from developers on Fiverr to produce a roulette game

I am really astonished by the fact the new team is still using Convery account for posting. Its just so unprofessional and/or stupid, I don't know what to say... Its like if somebody wants to become a president of Israel, and as a part of his presidential campaign he makes a plastic surgery to look and speak like Hitler. Crazy.

Comments like these:

How come Convery return here and show face like nothing happened? Not a proper statement of scamming. lol Only in crypto.

Interesting how this is turning out to be.

Hahaha .. you right. only in crypto it can happen
a very silly joke Grin

should be enough for a sane person to understand people can easily be confused by you using the scammer's account.

Was that account too expensive to throw it out? If you have some specific team member posting as Convery, you would better force him to open a new account or fire him for making damage to the team (of course, if he is not the Convery himself  Grin).

Apart of this... Instead of arguing with Islapdonkey, or trying to discredit him, the team would better show some actual development in form of games and coin usage. Only that can prove you are serious about development, and that is the point where Convery failed - obviously because he was not going to develop anything, and planned scam from the start.

They already stated that the plans was to give Convery a senior role/make him CEO upon his return. Also, they made sure to heap a bunch of praises on him during this entire fiasco. So if indeed there is a new group, they don't see Convery in the same light as others do.

For those who feed into @Islapdonkey scam and constant trolling/fudding of this thread please be aware that he is a known con artist. He has been caught several times and also trolls/fudds other threads just like this. He is most likely doing so to get the price of the coin will drop so he can buy in. Please do your own research before falling for trolls/fudd. The DROXNE team is highly active in their discord channel and are more than willing to sit and chat with you about any concerns you may have. Since I found out about DROXNE they have been nothing but open and honest about who they are and how they took over development of this coin. @Islapdonkey seems to be a former investor to the coin before the take over who is holding a grudge against all the wrong people and trying to see them fail. But i assure you the DROXNE team does not feed into his tactics nor are they worried about them. DROXNE team has my full confidence in their ability to meet all roadmap layouts, and keep the community highly informed with whats going on. So again please to not feed into the troll @Islapdonkey and if you have any question please join the discord and talk to the community/devs first hand.

Beware, Islapdonkey is a scammer!!! Do not trade with him or trust him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.msg24332437#msg24332437
He is an escrow scammer along with danos, another amazon gift card scammer!

He will try to fake an escrow e-mail with you, so do not send anything first! I repeat do not send anything first!

He will fake the escrow and ask you to send Semux to his own address first! I repeat this is a scam!

He has also scammed many other users, not limited to

Islapdonkey Stole my ID Card and is using it to defraud others
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381393.msg24322303#msg24322303

Islapdonkey, joosep, and his other alt accounts BLACKMAILING and EXTORTION
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381533.0

Danos and Islapdonkey the escrow scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

Monbux’s Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.380

Danos scammer with proof
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387290.0

All one needs to do is peruse this thread to see that i have been fighting this group since august 2017, when the first dump occurred. So if my intention is to buy coins for cheap, i could have bought it awhile ago.

Secondly the individuals involved with droxne constantly post allegations made by another scam group on this forum to deflect from talking about the history of droxne. allegation that where made in an attempt to muffle my voice on this forum cos i was exposing their several scam attempt. If any of you actually bothered to visit this threads, you will see that all those allegation has been proven to be falsified by a scam group.

The Droxne group in an attempt to also nullify my voice on this forum, made a similar claim on Nov17th. I have since requested that they provide a proof to support the claim, but have gotten zero response.

As for bunterfisch, just know that this is the random acct that convery the main dev of this coin choose to gave the initial coin dump. I won't be surprise if this is an acct in cohesion with convery or maybe even convery himself using an alt acct. He keeps reposting long post unnecessarily broken down with pics on how to turn on your wallet and leave it open, just so he can bury relevant info.

I have done my best to warn you guys about the scam that is prevalent in this coin and anyone that choose to keep investing will only have themselves to blame when the next dump occur.

As for the guy complaining that i made him sell to soon, sorry but my intention is not to give you trading advice. I make my money from legit projects and i do quite well from it. My intention on this thread is to expose a scam which has been perpetuated before and is currently been brewed for the second act. Those of you sell before the next dump can count yourself lucky but my quips is to hopefully prevent that individual that might buy in right before that dump occurs.

A complete history of this coin can be read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549

Just remember this coin was dumped from 3000 sat to 0.3 sats. And the guy that did the dumping still owns a majority of the coin. Good luck and take care.

By the way, this wonderful post from bunterfisch is verbatim with an earlier post from another acct just a few weeks ago. Like i said, do a thorough research and be very careful about what you invest in.

For those who feed into @Islapdonkey scam and constant trolling/fudding of this thread please be aware that he is a known con artist. He has been caught several times and also trolls/fudds other threads just like this. He is most likely doing so to get the price of the coin will drop so he can buy in. Please do your own research before falling for trolls/fudd. The DROXNE team is highly active in their discord channel and are more than willing to sit and chat with you about any concerns you may have. Since I found out about DROXNE they have been nothing but open and honest about who they are and how they took over development of this coin. @Islapdonkey seems to be a former investor to the coin before the take over who is holding a grudge against all the wrong people and trying to see them fail. But i assure you the DROXNE team does not feed into his tactics nor are they worried about them. DROXNE team has my full confidence in their ability to meet all roadmap layouts, and keep the community highly informed with whats going on. So again please to not feed into the troll @Islapdonkey and if you have any question please join the discord and talk to the community/devs first hand.

Beware, Islapdonkey is a scammer!!! Do not trade with him or trust him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.msg24332437#msg24332437
He is an escrow scammer along with danos, another amazon gift card scammer!

He will try to fake an escrow e-mail with you, so do not send anything first! I repeat do not send anything first!

He will fake the escrow and ask you to send Semux to his own address first! I repeat this is a scam!

He has also scammed many other users, not limited to

Monbux’s Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |

Danos scammer with proof

Nothing that Islapdonkey writes may be trusted. He is a well known con artist, scammer, extortionist and price manipulator. He attempted to extort the Droxne management team and continues to spout his venom daily. I added him to my ignore list long ago.

Here is his partial biography.
https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com

He is attempting to pay $15 for crypto community members to defend him on bitcointalk.
https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/comments/7kse9o/task_defend_me_on_bitcointalk_for_15/

He is regarded as a troll and paid shill on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7j0x9g/who_is_this_trollpaid_shill_uislapdonkey/

German language article about is extortion of 0.76BTC.
http://bitcoinge.pw/islapdonkey-extorts-ffentlich-einen-benutzer-will

Would be nice if you can provide that proof that i tried to extort Droxne's management, i will personally send it Mprep, Lauda, Vod and all the admins, so my acct can be tagged for extortion. I have been begging for this proof for 2months. This is crypto after all, transparency is key.

If you would like to read an extremely long and detailed thread that comprises of approximately 20 scam threads that i have personally taken down, plus numerous thanks from ppl i prevented from been scammed just to get an understanding why someone will bother to create malicious post about me then visit this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320 

Please do visit every thread on that biography and you will see that most of it have been denounced by mods on this site, and while you visiting the threads, you might actually notice that one of it is actually the thread above that i started to denounce the allegation made against me. but the individual putting together the post was in such a haste and didn't even bother perusing the threads that they included my own as a supporting proof against me. By the way i must be the richest shill in the hx of crypto if i can afford to pay $15 per post to support me on BTCT.

However, since we on Droxne thread, and they love to deflect from the topic at hand i will bring it back to Droxne. Am a sucker for proof, nothing like hard evidence to support every statement.

coincollector made this statement on Nov 1st

The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?

He is gone, he transferred his BCT account to the new team. No other assets were provided, no documentation for the Droxne gaming foundation, no reserve funds.  If you see his account online, it means one of our team members logged into the account.

On Nov 15th he made this statement

Islapdonkey and his crew of grifters are running a series of cons, scams, ID theft and straight theft.

This crew, and from the looks of it they are working together are perpetrating some pretty obvious crimes, but there is no way to prove anything, so they continue to get away with it. The tactics they are using are old skool cons, and the accusations and counter accusations seem to be working like a charm to create doubt, disinformation and camouflage.  Extortion seems to me the most lucrative of the bunch.

The former dev Convery received an extortion request for 0.95 BTC. At today's prices that's real money.

From the tactics these guys are using I am guessing this crew might possibly be from Nigeria

AGC SOURCED (dvyanc, Princa) is liar and scammer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001

Monbux's Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |

Danos scammer with proof

Scam Group Made Up Of "Dvyanc" "Princa" "Xanderis" and "Dexter42"

Please kindly ask him for a proof to support that i tried to extort convery and wasn't just copying a tactics from the aforementioned scam group above

Again, for a detailed history of this coin with extensive proof to support that their is a huge scam within. Visit this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549

Always do a through research. you will have no one but yourself to blame.

@CoinCollector006, You made a statement on Nov 17th that my constant post on this thread was due to an attempt to extort Convery (the main dev of this coin) I have since asked you multiple time to provide a proof to back up this claim, and the only answer i received was the team is to busy as of the moment to provide such proof.

It's been nearly two months since you made that claim, so could you please provide the proof to show that i indeed tried to extort convery, or admit that you lied an made a false claim against me cos you didn't appreciate my constant quips on this thread. Am sure as the supposedly new leader of this coin, the new prospective investors will really appreciate  if you cleared that up. Thanks

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Serious case of mental illness
 Cry

Bump!  Cheesy

Why he doesn't see that his insistence make him look like a total clownshoe. Any sane individual would have already moved on...

I know I know.. I've triggered him again... Cool
Was the last time for me. I have better things to do lol

You actually think you have what it takes to get me triggered.  Grin Grin Grin Grin apparently you haven't peruse my post history to see this is what i do. I get joy from exposing scammers and scam potentials within a coin. If anything it gives me joy to know am helping someone out there. As for you crooked individual that is unworthy of the badge placed on you. why don't you request that this team provide a proof for the extortion charge which you were quick to give me a negative trust for. I would think after two months with no proof it would be obvious that they were lying but last i checked the negative feedback was still there.

So sorry man you can't trigger and no matter what form of bullying you guys employ to muffle my voice, i refuse to quit.  I made a promise in August to keep potential investors aware of the danger in investing in this coin, and i will not move on and allow you guys to lure new individual in to lose their hard earned money. Take care.

@Islapdonkey

you're boring the community. Fuck you ...

Thank you for that insult, but run along and tell them to provide that proof that i tried to extort convery, and while you at it, tell them to provide a detailed proof on how they intend to protect new investors from convery dumping the coin back to 3 sat.

Oh! dont tell me convery owns no more coin, cos your master coincollector was caught asking him to contribute coins to their dev fund. And by the way aren't you the random acct that convery choose to dump 725k coins to at a rate of 109 sat when the coin was trading comfortably around 1500 sat back in august. Well, by staying active on this thread, am just keeping the promise i made on that fateful day.

So yeah run along and tell them to provide the proof that i tried to extort convery, and we can go from there. thanks.

Everyone likely has you on ignore by now and for good reason. Keep crying into the abyss, no one cares and no one can even see your posts.

Hello @Vahnt thank you for supporting Droxne coin. We had a nice rally today with the price increasing from 22 sats to 40+ sats. This is a most pleasant and unexpected Christmas gift. Investors are recognizing that we are undervalued. Have you joined our Discord channel?

Enjoy the pump, almost every shit coin on coinsmarkets has been pumped and dumped sometime this past week, am not surprised someone choose to make a few dollars off this. whales are just having fun with shit coins while the smoke clear.

Anyway, Mr Vhat, you can keep keep me on ignore cos i have mentioned that my comments are not meant for sheeps that stay in line hoping for a little meal every now and then but rather for new investors doing a research on this coin.

It quite puzzling how all this greedy supporters were quick to scream murder when this group made a claim that i tried to extort them. I even got several negative feedbacks due to it. But 2 months later they can't provide a proof for the claim/ ignore any reference made about it and am considered the bad guy in the equation. And this is the fuckers you expect to lead a coin in a decentralized space where transparency is imperative. Anyway, every comment/accusation i have made came with detailed proof and as long as one investor has that while making their decision then i feel justified by my actions.

I keep repeating that its quite easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

As expected the entire thread has just been scrubbed clean rather than addressing the lies. several pages of inflammatory info has been deleted to prevent any potential investor from knowing the truth.

Again, plz do yourself a favor and do a thorough research before investing in this coin. Sadly, they have wiped the thread clean and you might  not see all the incriminating info. Anyway, visit this thread and its quite detailed and all the incriminating info is still present.

Am sure they will delete this immediately but don't worry i will make sure to repost cos i believe they are artificially pumping the price today and would really like to restrict info to possibly lure in more investors. i wouldn't even be surprised if they lock the thread, to stop me from posting they have done it before.

Anyway, rather than repost the several pages of my comment that was deleted, i will repost my answer to this quoted comment. Take care

Nothing that Islapdonkey writes may be trusted. He is a well known con artist, scammer, extortionist and price manipulator. He attempted to extort the Droxne management team and continues to spout his venom daily. I added him to my ignore list long ago.

He is attempting to pay $15 for crypto community members to defend him on bitcointalk.
https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/comments/7kse9o/task_defend_me_on_bitcointalk_for_15/

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7j0x9g/who_is_this_trollpaid_shill_uislapdonkey/

German language article about is extortion of 0.76BTC.

Would be nice if you can provide that proof that i tried to extort Droxne's management, i will personally send it Mprep, Lauda, Vod and all the admins, so my acct can be tagged for extortion. I have been begging for this proof for 2months. This is crypto after all, transparency is key.

If you would like to read an extremely long and detailed thread that comprises of approximately 20 scam threads that i have personally taken down, plus numerous thanks from ppl i prevented from been scammed just to get an understanding why someone will bother to create malicious post about me then visit this thread

Please do visit every thread on that biography and you will see that most of it have been denounced by mods on this site, and while you visiting the threads, you might actually notice that one of it is actually the thread above that i started to denounce the allegation made against me. but the individual putting together the post was in such a haste and didn't even bother perusing the threads that they included my own as a supporting proof against me. By the way i must be the richest shill in the hx of crypto if i can afford to pay $15 per post to support me on BTCT.

However, since we on Droxne thread, and they love to deflect from the topic at hand i will bring it back to Droxne. Am a sucker for proof, nothing like hard evidence to support every statement.

coincollector made this statement on Nov 1st

The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?

He is gone, he transferred his BCT account to the new team. No other assets were provided, no documentation for the Droxne gaming foundation, no reserve funds.  If you see his account online, it means one of our team members logged into the account.

On Nov 15th he made this statement

Islapdonkey and his crew of grifters are running a series of cons, scams, ID theft and straight theft.

This crew, and from the looks of it they are working together are perpetrating some pretty obvious crimes, but there is no way to prove anything, so they continue to get away with it. The tactics they are using are old skool cons, and the accusations and counter accusations seem to be working like a charm to create doubt, disinformation and camouflage.  Extortion seems to me the most lucrative of the bunch.

The former dev Convery received an extortion request for 0.95 BTC. At today's prices that's real money.

From the tactics these guys are using I am guessing this crew might possibly be from Nigeria

AGC SOURCED (dvyanc, Princa) is liar and scammer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001

Monbux's Escrow Services | Since 2014 | Security Upgrade | Legendary |

Danos scammer with proof

Scam Group Made Up Of "Dvyanc" "Princa" "Xanderis" and "Dexter42"

Please kindly ask him for a proof to support that i tried to extort convery and wasn't just copying a tactics from the aforementioned scam group above

Again, for a detailed history of this coin with extensive proof to support that their is a huge scam within. Visit this thread

Always do a through research. you will have no one but yourself to blame.

German language article about his extortion of 0.76BTC.

They just scrubbed the thread clean and deleted several post but keep in mind this is a coin that was dumped from 3000 sat to 0.3 sat, and the individual that did the dumping still owns a majority of the coin

I TOLD YOU FOOLS THEY WILL PUMP AND DUMP IT, IT JUST WENT FROM $0.1  TO 0.38 CENTS. LIKE I KEEP REPEATING BUT YOU GREEDY FUCKS REFUSE TO LISTEN THIS HAS BEEN DONE BY THIS GROUP BEFORE (THEY ORIGINALLY DUMPED THIS COIN FROM 3000 SATS TO 0.3 SATS) AND THE DEV JUST SWITCHED ACCOUNTS AND IS  DOING THE SAME THING AGAIN.  BUT RATHER THAN HELP ME WARN INVESTORS, YOUR GREED LEADS YOU TO HELP THEM INSULT/TAUNT ME.

ANYWAY, THEY HAVE SCRUBBED THE ENTIRE THREAD CLEAN AND MADE ACCUSATION THEY CAN'T SUPPORT WITH PROOF JUST TO MISLEAD THE SUCKERS THAT DON'T BOTHER TO DO A THROUGH RESEARCH.

AGAIN, TO VIEW THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF THIS COIN, YOU CAN VISIT THIS THREAD,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549.

I WON'T BOTHER POSTING THE SEVERAL PAGES OF DELETED COMMENTS, COS MOST OF YOU SHEEP COULD CARELESS, YOU RATHER GET HIGH OF THAT HOPIUM AND FOLLOW THE LIGHT TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SAW/ NEGLECTED MY COMMENTS AND BOUGHT IN AT $0.1, YOU HAVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME.

ANYWAY, DON'T WORRY HOPEFULLY YOU MIGHT WISE UP AND SELL WITH THEIR NEXT ATTEMPT, COS THIS BASTARDS WILL PROBABLY TRY THIS AGAIN, YOU FOOLS KEEP GIVING THEM YOUR BTC RATHER THAN DOING SOME FORM OF RESEARCH. SMFH.

before listening to this troll, you just need to google "Islapdonkey". literally the whole day, almost every coin has been red.

Says the account with 1 comment. Yes plz google my name and discover that a a scam group ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.msg24385320#msg24385320)i have been exposing for months made a malicious claim against me, claims which have been proven false by the admins on this thread.  plz make sure to visit every thread and view the comments on their.

By the way, Droxne team also got tried of me exposing them, and  choose to make the same claim that i tried to extort them and the community has been waiting for 2 months to get that proof that i tried to extort them. So, Mr 1 post acct, which was basically created to reply to my comment, i been on this thread for awhile, i been fighting droxne scam since august and no matter how much you guys try to hide the truth, i intend to continue fighting this scam coin.

By the way, no need believing me without proof, just visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549 and view info and hard evidence (screen prints that have been deleted from the thread). You don't have to take my word for it, nothing like hard evidence. So visit the thread and make up your own mind on who is fooling who.

It's quite pathetic how no one else choose to force this guys to answer a few simple question to confirm the validity of their claims.

Two members of new team stated that the dev has no more coin and has left the group.

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".

dev left the project, he no longer holds the majority of the coin, so the current development has nothing to do with the previous dev work. 

Yet those of us that are active on slack, knows that Convery is active on slack and they claim that the logins on btctalk is not convery but rather a newly formed team but ppl are so blinded by greed and have no care for the next individuals that they willing to support anything without a single shred of proof.

CoinCollector006 even asked the aformentioned dev who they claimed is gone and has no more coin, to donate to their development fund, so if he know for a fact that he truly  left and has no more coin, then why make such request.

Droxne Investor Update - November 1, 2017

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

They have yet to provide a good reason why Convery intentionally scammed his prior investors. So they propose that they have this close relationship with convery to where he gave up his coin to them, so they can consciously guide it to benefit the investors, but when they were asked about convery decision to fuck all his investors, this guy started talking about colors.

Also.... has he said anything about what he did in the slack, give any reason for dumping and screwing everyone who supported him over?

No color has been provided to the new dev team on the motives.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄