Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:59:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After corrupt Wall Street has ruined Ripple, how can we save WaltonChain ?  (Read 130 times)
Hawaii2020 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

What can we do so bitcointalk members and friends get filthy, crazily rich with WaltonChain and not Wallstreet guys secretly buying behind their bosses back?

WaltonChain Advantages:

- Already more business partnerships to industry leaders than Ripple
- Still very cheap, will be $1000 a coin soon
- Smartcity project in Korea
- Agrar project in China
- More than 100 Patents
- Blockchain Hardware/Rfid Hardware (thats the chip that will be in every product you ever buy some day)
- Partnerships with some of the largest companies
- Multimillion tx/s with their childnets
- Amazing team, some of the best blockchain coders of the world

So this is guaranteed to blow up to $1000 a coin, more when Wallstreet finds out about it, but I ask what can we do so this stays in the community? We as a community should hold the most coins and control world economy in the future and not wall street so they ruin Waltoncoin like they did with Ripple?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

both are not worth saving...

lets focus more on real decentralised trustless projects not these kind of jokers.

bitbay
byteball
pivx
blocknet
komodo

these are some projects with some real use cases.

Of course there are a few others but I have not seen many that can compare to these projects when you use the words decentralised and trustless and usecase and not dreams and talk fantasy with zero chance of implementation.

panghae

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

I wont give a shit to neither of these two shitcoin,but if you asked me which is better between the two i will rather choose waltonchain over this cancer centralized coin XRP..

randyshan

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

XRP is the future whatever you like or not. Bankers are bad and greedy but we still use banknotes. The people who have big money control the world not you.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

Yes, there is only one way - the way things happen, and the world will step by step go to decentralization, but this process will be slow and painful. Old world does not want to die easy. And we also need to be rational and use all its expirience/
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

I think the people moaning about Ripple are looking at this the wrong way, there is plenty of space in this arena for a multitude of solutions I thought that was already obvious? Ripple will have its uses and it wont mean other coins will be redundant if there was only one solution there would still be nothing else besides Bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

I just hope we can save WaltonChain from greedy Wallstreet bankers
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

and indeed in truth. Praying for one coin is just a utopia. There are so many good looking coins. And you have to use it all =)

Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

I think WaltonChain might go up a lot, some say $100 i think it can go $1000 because its the only one with a lot of blockchain/rfid/hardware patents (patents can be worth billions of $)

they have a brilliant team, their mainnet starts now

they can do MULTIPLE millions of tx/s

they have already better partnerships than ripple and real products.

I can see this in the top10, maybe even top5.

Especially if evil wall street finds out about WTC because WTC is one of the few top100 coins that actually have a real value even if you apply traditional business judgement.

Look at ETH? they have mostly hype. No patents. No proprietary products. Everyone can copy ETH. Their wallet still dont show the ERC 20 tokens, unless you manually add their symbol, and digits, and ...thats really lazy. Such a company as ETH will be wiped away in the real business world. You cannot ever be lazy. Competition will bring better products.

And thats not just related to WTC. WTC is different, they will basically be able to disrupt a lot of industries, like UPS, Amazon, Logistics, Shipping, Supermarkets, Warehouses, even Passports... .. They may become seriously huge in the real world.
Hawaii2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Any more opinions how we can keep WTC in the community and not have it get overtaken by fucking WALLSTREET now its still cheap?

I dont mind Wallstreet going in when WTC is as high as Ripple but for now WE , the COMMUNITY, who MADE CRYPTO WHAT IT IS should hold the most.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: