Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market  (Read 1475 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

quite a lot of investors are eyeing or ICO of this project started I hope the team of this project can do everything possible to provide a comfortable place for big investors
I think large investors are attracted by the filling it of project, and as well 700 $ billion market. They like to put means to available business-project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Artificial Intelligence is one of the great things that come to evolve in the currenct era we are now living in. AI is a great tool to maximize the used of technology. And now, this project cope up to the idea of having an AI in the success of this project. But of course, I believe in the potential of Hade to become success in this community.
Their AI platform is really helpful to people who wanted to do some research about a company in real time. On the other side, they already achieved their softcap if I'm not mistaken so probably they will achieved also their hard cap.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.
Hade platform is easy to use and also it is being updated from time to time. That is why their soft cap is already reached just because their platform I think is ready to be sale as what I understand in the video.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Hade team seems great as their leadership team, had the huge opportunities of thirty plus staff members who are working on hade platform, these people work in division of programming , machine learning.
Dealing with AI is a big thing to do as what their platform is saying that Hade is an AI, even if their platform is amazing and will surely attract people who loves a more secure way of investing and dealing with licensing its own technology using Hade token.
Actually i am impressed by the design of their platform and mostly such platforms with great designs make a bigger and wider profit in future. Hope this project too will have the same profits. HADE tokens will surely help the individual to make good profits along with its benefits.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Depends on how they use the funds, if they just run away with the funds then RIP the people who invested into the project (cause a lot of ICOs lately seem to do that for money)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Depends on how they use the funds, if they just run away with the funds then RIP the people who invested into the project (cause a lot of ICOs lately seem to do that for money)
I agree, which most of the ICO projects are intended for the money to those investors who will put a fund for the desired project. Hopefully by having this project it will control due to their AI feature.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

What a good project. Such large investments and are not even afraid if something goes wrong! you are just great!
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Yes you are right thst should be misunderstanding but the project already reached to the soft cap.And i think it collected upto the 60% of funds for the hardcap.so i belive that this project will achieve hardcap soon so keep support to the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Looking at this project I have a couple of questions, viz. I'm interested in what exchanges will be sold tokens? And are there any updates to this project to date?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Using artificial intelligence in managing investment will be a big help especially to traders. Since it says that it will be a tokenized investment funds, does it mean there are going to be dividends to the token holder of this cryptocurrency?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

well is a good sign if they reach softcap that means the project will definitely go on and if half is collected that basically means they have almost reach the end point but is better to wait than say they have reach cap

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Artificial Intelligence is one of the hottest topics in the financial markets today and The HADE platform seems to promise lots of benefits to investors who do not have the skills or the time to read the markets with their Bot that combines machine learning technology with a constantly changing balance of slow and fast data to learn, adjust, and produce real-time outcomes in an industry.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

I'm following this thread dedicatedly, I love the idea and hope to able to use the site when its finally on. Trading crypto won't be a bad idea.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Looking at this project I have a couple of questions, viz. I'm interested in what exchanges will be sold tokens? And are there any updates to this project to date?
I think at least after end ICO and so maybe 1-2 months after they will be listing on etherdelta? Oh, i see that today is the ICO end day.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

Artificial Intelligence is one of the hottest topics in the financial markets today and The HADE platform seems to promise lots of benefits to investors who do not have the skills or the time to read the markets with their Bot that combines machine learning technology with a constantly changing balance of slow and fast data to learn, adjust, and produce real-time outcomes in an industry.
In the industry hade taken is really a deserving as it is dealing by introducing a crypto currency of 700 dollar billion market and the platform seems legit with a machine learning technology by managing all mechanisms that produces a better outcome.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

Hade team seems great as their leadership team, had the huge opportunities of thirty plus staff members who are working on hade platform, these people work in division of programming , machine learning.
I think that this project is working very hard all this time without being unstable and the developers are trying thier best in replying and supporting the clients.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

With data of 5,000 companies, 125,298 Data Categories, Hade token really has potential to make huge profit business Wink. And now we only have 1 day more to buy Hade Token, don't missing!
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

$700 billion market is really huge. Soft cap of this Hade Token reached. I will be looking forward for this platform. It makes me wonder if they would burn those if the remaining  token won't be sold out.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

I see that your team consists of experienced people in the programming and artificial intelligence fields. What more, you say that the people presented in the pictures are just the part of the whole team. However, in my opinion, creating such artificial intelligence and actually such a platform is very difficult. Can you boast about the problems you have been doing in the past? Or something similar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: