Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading  (Read 159 times)
fern123 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

I want to be a trader and I know when to buy or to sell my bitcoin to gain profit. The problem is I don't know how to predict when will the price go up or down. I had this data mining and data science class but it was for computer science. Would someone enlighten me how to predict when will bitcoin go up or down?

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

Bitcoin trading now a days very popular in digital currency market.I m a newbie in bitcoin market.So a can not well known about this.but I m highly interested about bitcoin trading.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

As it is out of control of all so anybody could not predict when BTC will up and down. But if you buy another coin with BTC you may gainer. In that fact you can see the road map of that coin and which company is giving up that coin, what their next plan with this coin. In this circumstances the coin price may up and down. So you can try.best of luck.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

yes, in the world of trading, it is not enough just to know when to sell and buy. but you should also be able to predict which coins will rise or fall. if you do not have that ability, then you better stop. because the risk of trading is huge.
you must join some groups that have info about coin, and also you should study the movement of supply and demand in the market.
and the last the luck that will determine you.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

I want to be a trader and I know when to buy or to sell my bitcoin to gain profit. The problem is I don't know how to predict when will the price go up or down. I had this data mining and data science class but it was for computer science. Would someone enlighten me how to predict when will bitcoin go up or down?
No one can predict if bitcoin price will go upward or downward that is why we buy when bitcoin price goes down and what we can do is just speculate that it will grow and also be updated on latest news because if another FUD comes out weak hands will surely panic and sell their coins immediately. trading is not just focusing in bitcoin. you should also learn how to trade other cryptocurrencies if you want to be a good trader.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Why are your statements are contradictory, you know when to buy yet you didn't know when to 'sell'. You better to learn more about trading. And you look like want to use machine learning to predict price movement. I'm sure its not a good way to handle your capital, it's very risky if you give control your money to a programs.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

usually it can be viewed from the chart graph MACD, every exchanger site there and you can use as a reference price prediction
oih55982

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

TO BECOME A TRADER YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE ... IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A BTC OF BTC YOU NEED TO LEARN THE FEES FOR THE EXPERIMENTAL EXPERIENCE THAT ...  YOUR EXPERIENCE ARE BEST. GOODLUCK FOR U
 Wink Wink
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

No one can predict when bitcoin's price will go high and low all you have to do is wait and have patience when you will gain your profit. Trading is just like gumbling sometimes you win and sometimes you will lose.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

the largest Bitcoin exchange in the United States, requesting records for all customers who bought digital currency from the company from 2013 to 2015. Coinbase balked, but a court ruled that it must provide the records of roughly 14,000 customers, fewer than 1 percent of its patrons, who made transactions involving more than $20,000 of virtual currencies.Every time you transfer a cryptocurrency, you might trigger a gain and pay a tax.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

From my experience, Bitcoin usually goes up based on what's on the news. A country will adopt bitcoin as a mode of payment? GO up. Bitcoin futures? Go up. Country planning on regulating/banning bitcoin? Go down. Planned fork? Go up. It's really based on what's trending now.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Many person are getting in tuned to this type of field maybe because many person have success to it already I don't know exactly the fundamentals of this trading but I want to try it out someday! I have a movie want to recommend to you when you want to start your trading career LIMITLESS. that was the title of the movie I'd like you to watch may luck be with you!

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

No prediction are always correct unless you have supernatural powers to predict the future. No one can predict the price of bitcoin in trading. The best way to know when the price goes up or down is I think by using indicators when you are watching the graph. It can help you but it doesn't guarantee you profit because if that's the way, then nobody will be losing in trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

You can start Bitcoin or crypto trading whenever you want and with as much money you want but the thing is you must know how to trade and how to survive the waves. Anybody can put money into cryptocurrencies and start trading but the profit comes only when you know when to enter and when to exit. Even if your predictions are wrong, a good entry and exit point will earn you sufficient profit. You must not panic sell your coins when the down trend begins. You must learn to hold the coin during the downs and sell the profits when the ups.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

No one can tell you exactly how to predict when bitcoin will increase or decrease, it's greatly speculative.
What you would want and need to know/practice is when to buy and when to sell. Remember that whenever bitcoin decreases in value, don't think that you've already lost money, you only lose when you panic sell and believe in fuds.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

You are a new trader,i would suggest you to carefully do some research about BTC & then decide to trade in BTC.Now a days BTC trading is on climax.If you compare other Digital currency with BTC you will mark a huge difference as when those currency fluctuate,no longer remains stable and finally crash,unlike BTC its fluctuating many times a day and last many months but still its stable,although risk is high and return is high.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Nobody can foretell the movement of the coins in the market. It is very difficult since it changes a lot. But you can try by observing the movement or the progress of the coin in the market about doing some research about it. Also, you should set a specific goal or amount in which you want to sell your coin. You can try selling your coins after you have 10-20% profit from your investment amount. This way, you will earn by just playing safe. You can do some experiments to, but it can be quite risky.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

You should follow the bitcoins technology development and other news very closely to buy or sell. You can follow the t.a charts and try to buy bitcoin cheap price. Follow the bitcoins lightning network update for now
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

to know the price prediction of bitcoin you can join the telegram group that gives the coin information to be in the pump, but it is better if follow their way you should play half of your capital do not play all capital you have to play from signal pumping group.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Trading is really difficult, I personally can't do trading but I think trading bots is good to make daily profits. Trading may not be profitable now.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: