Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency activities will be legal and tax free in Belarus  (Read 176 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

CFB will be pleased.

Korea and china will just be losing out long term anyway.

If you have US EU Japan and most of the other real 1st world countries onboard then i don't see that korea and china matter all that much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

It is nice to hear this piece of good news after all the fuds. Nice move by the government. I hope the electricity is cheap to attract the miners to set up farms there.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

is there a chance for foreigners to open bank account there? if yes maybe soon their gov will get more capital instead of borrowing from other countries.  
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

More countries should follow suit with regulations like this, it can't get more permissive than this.
That said, I don't think Belarus is such a nice country to live, it's quite restrictive and basically a dictatorship.

Belarus?
Belarus?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Belarus

Belarus is probably the most fucked up place in Europe. Who can believe the people there could be free to use cryptos, when there is no freedom of the press, nor freedom of speech?

Yeah I was also wondering that, but the news seems to be true though.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

Very nice, I will consider to move there as well if I am a crypto multi millionaire.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

Very nice, I will consider to move there as well if I am a crypto multi millionaire.

You wouldn't want to move there mate. Do you know anything about Belarus other that they plan not to tax bitcoins? Well, I can tell you, they don't follow human rights, they have unbelivable bribe rates and their president is a dictator. They have a history of arresting oponents and holding them indefinitely.

junoreactor (OP)

Merit: 109

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

You wouldn't want to move there mate. Do you know anything about Belarus other that they plan not to tax bitcoins? Well, I can tell you, they don't follow human rights, they have unbelivable bribe rates and their president is a dictator. They have a history of arresting oponents and holding them indefinitely.
And it's not like Belarus is the only place in Europe, I mean just look at Malta, much better climate, ninety percent of residents are foreigners (many British) which makes it easy to communicate in English, open a company in Malta and they will tax 10% on your profits, not bad all things considered.
For people with no family obligation, there will always be places to move to if you get "rich" with your activity into crypto-currencies.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

is there a chance for foreigners to open bank account there? if yes maybe soon their gov will get more capital instead of borrowing from other countries.  

Yes of course, country will benefit from this, hope other countries will follow the example.
junoreactor (OP)

Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

Yes of course, country will benefit from this, hope other countries will follow the example.

That's definitely the point of such a decision in my opinion, but primarily I believe Belarus government is looking to attract the Russian community (probably the biggest community of crypto traders in Europe).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: